Fx Any Request Thread Vol. 2

Rosee

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my request thread.
My name is Rose and I’m a twenty-year-old young lady from Scandinavia. (GMT+1), and I’m looking for all sorts of roleplays, light or dark, smut or plot. I am a full on sub, sorry, I just simply can’t get into a dom headspace.

Basics:
~ Even though we might speak the same language, I only RP in English.
~ I am a college student. I have to study and go to class. RPG does not come first.
~ I do ask many questions since I want the RP to be comfortable for both parts.
~ I write in 3rd person past narrative.
~ I don’t care if you’re a female or a male.
~ English is NOT my first language, I have mistakes.
~ I tend to copy lengths in posts. I give what you give.

I also take all the right to refuse to RP. I don’t know why I should be saying this, but some people don’t take a no. So just to clarify it, I am allowed to say no, even if we’re already brainstorming. If this isn’t what you’re looking for do not bother DMing.

MAJOR KINKS:
Overstimulation / Multiple Orgasms
Rape/ Non-con || Dub/con
Being a brat / Punishments
Bondage
Sex Toys
Age Differences
Rough Sex
Aftercare
3+ Penetration
Threesomes
DDLG / MMLG

NO:
Limb removal
SCAT
Anything water
Diapers
Incest

DARK RPS
(Non/Con - Dub/con - no aftercare - safeword ignored - kidnapping)

Pairs:
Mafia x College Girl
Pirate x Towngirl
Couple x Slavegirl
Buyer x Girl
Kidnapper x Girl
Janitor x Student
Father x Babysitter
Roomie x Boyfriend x Roomie**
Brat Tamer x Brat
I'm always open to brainstorming and suggestions!

Plots:

Roomie x Boyfriend x Roomie (Bisexual Threesome)
MC is a normal college student YC is her roomie. One day YC brings over her boyfriend not to hang out, but to take advantage over MC.

Janitor x Student:
YC is quite popular at school. He's good friends with most of the people there. MC is a student who goes to the school, a bit nerdy, and with no friends. She, for some reason, get's detention and is forced to stay after school to help clean the school, but things take a darker turn.

Brat Tamer x Brat
MC is a spoiled brat. So spoiled that her father doesn't have control anymore. Her father hires YC a dom that's known for making brats beg on the knees for mercy.

LIGHT PLOTS
(Aftercare - Love/romance - slow burn)

Pairs
~ Mommy/Daddy x Little girl
~ Sugar relationships
~ Roomies
~ Teacher x Student

Plots:
Teacher x Student
MC was caught cheating at her test and her teacher catches her and teaches her a lesson. Who she’d been crushing on for some time.

(LONG TERMED) DDLG/MDLG
Where MC has been an LG for a while but lost her Daddy/Mommy since they didn’t want her anymore. YC would be their new Daddy/Mommy and would show her how it’s like to have a healthy relationship.

Back
Top Bottom