Fx Male Dream or Nightmare? (Heavily bondage saturated RP)

RopedNGagged

Snare
Dream or Nightmare?
Depends on if you are a rope bunny or not!

I had a crazy dream I think would be a good RP. Heavily bondage saturated :)

To elaborate on what was a pretty short but action filled dream ....

My boyfriend decides to join a metal band which upsets me for several reasons. As a country girl I don't really listen to that music and he wants them practicing at our little farmhouse. Well I hit the roof and tell him no way that is happening. So he decides not only that it is happening, but I am going to sit in the room and watch their entire practice. That starts a fight and we hardly speak to each other the rest of the day. The next morning he informs me they are practicing today from the afternoon til as late as they dam well please.
Another argument starts and, not to go into too much detail, when the band..or more accurately... the foul mouthed nasty looking ill mannered scum balls show up he leads them into the rehearsal room where I sit in a chair tied up so tight I can hardly wiggle. Dressed in my beat up,old cowboy boots, Jean cut offs and a pink tank top. My feet and knees tied, my arms over the back of the chair tied in the elbows and wrists. My wrists tied to my feet putting me in this kind of sitting hogtie position with my feet pulled up off the floor under the seat and belts of rope tying me into the chair at my hips, waist, rib cage and shoulders. So basically I can't move. Of course he forced a big ball gag in my mouth that he hid under several strips of duct tape. The creeps see me and laugh asking if I am dessert, he tells them I love being tied up and wanted to watch the practice like this. In fact, I begged him to let me watch every practice like this. He is lucky I'm gagged so tight. He would put me over his knee if he could understand the expletives I am trying to shout thru my gag as they turn their wall of amplifiers on and start making noise.

Any rope wielding madmen out there wanting to develop this idea into a story PM me! I write at least twice a week and tend to write longer responses. In first person. I do not mind a little God modding as long as you don't change the personality or likes of MC.

Back
Top Bottom