Fx M or F Ivory's search

Ivory

Moon
Hello, hello, what's up. I'm Ivory, and welcome to my request thread!

Background: I'm a simple gal looking for some fun to get her creative juices going. I've been role playing for around ten years so I’d like to think that I have a decent amount of experience writing.

What I’m looking for: A small number of role play partners (3 max.) who are interested in doing some plot-driven (60:40 plot to smut ratio) role plays together. I prefer partners who are literate; while I don’t ask for a set amount of paragraphs/sentences per post, I definitely request that my partner give me enough substance to work with so that I can provide a good response. I also request that I am not the only one to drive the plot further, or I will lose interest very quickly. Also; no one-liners, please.

Style: I prefer to PM rather than post in threads, but thread role plays are fine. I am a literate role player, and I write in third person, past tense. I try to do my best with grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, but sometimes there will be the occasional typo. My writing is not only descriptive of only character actions, but also character thought processes. I try to have my characters stay true to their personalities at all times (i.e: a shy, meek character will not suddenly become demanding and forceful without any character development). Also, while I am okay with playing a male role, I generally prefer to play the female role.

Things you need to know: While I’m sure most people know this, I’ve had some people say unpleasant things to me in the past so I’ll have to just put this here: I’m often busy and my life will always take precedence over my role plays. Therefore, I cannot always type up a response in a timely manner. If you role play with me, please don’t expect more than 3 responses/day, or daily responses (I don’t log on daily). With that being said, please don’t message me to remind me to reply. I’ll get to it when I can. Also, depending on the nature of the role play + my interest in the role play, I may ask to stop the role play if I have too many things on my plate. Sorry, it’s just something that has to be done sometimes.

Don’t: As a way to assure me that you’re properly reading through my thread, please write the title for one of my plots or a plot you would like to do in the subject line of your PM. And in the PM, please don’t just write “wanna rp” or something along that nature; tell me what you think we can do with the plot (mine or yours), offer opinions, etc... just something of substance so I know that you’ve read through my thread. Nothing personal against you but I won’t respond to any PM’s or posts that disregard this.

Now that the boring part is out of the way...

Turn ons:
- Foreplay
- Intelligent partners
- Multiple Partners
- Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
- Sexy clothes
- Incest (siblings/step-siblings/cousins only)
- Realistic proportions
- Rough sex

Turn offs (non-negotiable):
- Rape
- Anthros/furries
- Large age gaps
- Scat
- Bodily fluids other than blood, sweat, and tears
- Gore
- Incest (parents/aunts/uncles/etc)
- Bimbofication

Genres: Modern/Slice-of-life, Fantasy, Action/Adventure

Plots I’m interested in exploring:
1. The Master and her... Master?: MC is a wealthy but shy and weak-willed young heiress to one of the largest hotel chains in the country. She has never experienced her first romance, or even had a slight romantic interest in anyone. As a prank on her little sister, MC’s older sister gets her a “pet” (YC), a ridiculously attractive slave. Unfortunately, YC has the appearance of an angel and the personality of a devil, and MC finds herself being treated more like the pet than the master by YC!
- I am hoping to develop a slow romance for this plot, as well as a lots of character development for both MC and YC.

2. Following the Clues: MC is a young private eye working with the city police to track down a cat thief (YC). Too bad she doesn’t know that the perp has been close to her all this time...
- It could be more interesting if YC is a pair of twins (FF, MF, MM twins are all okay). MC and YC roles can also be switched in this one.

3. Fated: In a world dominated by monsters, humans are treated as outcasts and are ruled over by their monster superiors. MC is an unfortunate human with the ability to see red strings that connect fated pairs together. She despises monsters due to the treatment they give humans. YC is a monster at the top of the hierarchy and is used to always getting what he/she wants due to their status. MC one day finds that her own red string of fate is connected to YC.
- No nice guys/nice girls for YC please. All the RP’s I’ve done for this plot fell through because of the horrid nice guy/girl personality. (I think it’s a given that neckbeards won’t be tolerated either)
- YC should not be a character that sympathizes with humans.

4. Pure Blood: Vampires, ruled by a reigning pure blood vampire family, have conquered over humans and use them as resources (food, trading material, etc). Years ago when vampires were still taking over human lands, MC’s village was destroyed by YC’s vampire army. For some reason, YC decided to spare MC’s life and turned her into a vampire while she was on the brink of death. Years later, MC is a member of a rebellion group led by humans to fight against vampires. She hides that she is a vampire, and slays other vampires. MC learns that the only way she can return to being a human is by killing the vampire who turned her. She also learns that YC is actually a member of the ruling pure blood family. In order to regain her humanity, MC approaches YC, but unfortunately pure blood vampires aren’t that easy to kill...
- This is the barebones summary I have for the plot; I really don’t have much planned out for this one yet but it’s definitely something I’d like to try. I hope we can work on this together in detail!

Fandom Role Plays I'm interested in (but no plots in mind):

1. Boku no Hero Academia: I'm open to doing role plays in the BNHA universe but I prefer to create our own characters rather than using characters from the manga/anime. I think it would be great if we can make our own story!

Plots I’m will NOT do:
1. Brother/Sister or Cousins living together and getting frisky
2. Brother/Sister or Cousins getting frisky and then trying to keep it a secret
3. Brother/Sister or Cousins seducing each other
- Sorry, I find them dull and I get bombarded with requests like this far too often!

Others: If you don’t see anything you like, I’m open to your ideas! I don’t bite so please feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Bump~ Tentatively searching for one more partner! Apologies in advance if I seem picky.

Back
Top Bottom