Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Blaze in the Northern Sky

About me:
Melissa, 27 years old, and an aspiring author and music nut. I'm looking for descriptive, well-written partners who enjoy realistic scenes and characters. My interest often tend towards the darker end of the spectrum, but I'm open to a variety of ideas. I like stories that have a balance between substance and smut—having something to connect with makes it easier for me to feel the scene(s), but at the same time, I'm here to enjoy some eroticism.​
I would prefer to write stories via the forums, although I might also "play" via PMs. Speaking of...​
Contacting me:
You are welcome to contact me via PM. I would prefer that you give me some idea of why you're messaging me, e.g. you have an idea you want to run by me, or you like an idea of mine.​
Ons/offs:
If you really want to turn me on, stimulate me with your writing. The scent of sex and sweat is prone to get me wet; I long for the sensation of a slick, warm body writhing against my own. The sight of smooth, glistening skin will do me in; I crave to hear you gasp and purr, and moan and groan.​
  • Anal sex​
  • BDSM​
  • Collars​
  • Double penetration​
  • Facials​
  • Group sex​
  • Non-con​
  • Oral sex​
  • Rough sex​
  • Submission​
  • Feet​
  • Incest​
  • Non-sexual bodily fluids​
Characters:
Rosa Sparks, 27, rock vocalist.​
Priya-Panda4.jpg
More to come...
Plot Bunnies:
A Deal With the Devil
An aspiring rock/metal vocalist makes a deal to secure her shot at the big-time. With whom does she make the deal, and at what price?​
The Tinder Challenge
While away on business, a man sets his submissive partner a challenge: sign up to Tinder, and serve five men in his absence.​
More to come...

Back
Top Bottom