Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Son seeking mothers love

Memnoch The Devil

Meteorite
I am seeking erotic son / mother role play.
I am have many years of role playing experience both online, and table top.
I would enjoy long term role playing partners.
Below are some general ideas, but I am very interested in hearing your ideas and Input.
Message me, and let's discuss things further.
I also have discord, and KIK.

Son and Mother - Date Night -In this role, her son has moved back home after graduating from college. Her husband (his step-father) travels a lot for his job and is never home and gives the mother little attention these days. On one particular night alone, the son and mother are quite bored and decide to go to dinner and a movie as a fun ‘date’ only something else comes to the son’s mind later in the night as he gets a certain urge gradually making very subtle moves on her. Perhaps things lead up to subtle touching in the movie with his arm around her, etc. (note: this RP could be tweaked for a step mother or aunt. Lots of long term potential with this role.)

Son and Mother - Reunited - The mother gave up her son at birth and years later decides to contact and try to meet her son. The son feels a mixture of emotions as does she.

Son and Mother - Camping -In this role, the son and mother going on a camping trip with a number of her friends and family members. Because of a mis-planning, the two of them are forced to stay in the same tent together for the night. The only problem, due to space, it’s across the other side of the lake where they are fairly isolated. On any rate, the son has some desires – particularly seeing her semi-undressed in the tent. They end up getting into a conversation about sex which leads into other things especially about his desires to experience ‘it’ for the first time (or he could be experienced instead) (note: this RP could be tweaked for a step mother or aunt. Lots of long term potential with this role.)

Son and Mother Snowed In -In this role, during a vacation, the two of them are completely alone in a cabin high in the mountains and they are snowed in. They've learned it will be a couple of days until their transportation arrives. The son somehow comes up with a way to pass time if only he can convince his mother - something he's thought about before, but now might have an opportunity going through with it. Isolation scenario.

Back
Top Bottom