Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite book

Wyolatex

Latex Kinkster
Withdrawn
I am a lover of reading and learning for learning’s sake. With that being said, what is a book you read that really had an impact on you? The impact can be positive and life affirming (preferable) but there are other ways literature can change us.

It's not exactly my favorite, but I really like The Giver. It made me realize how important it is to have a strange and alienating viewpoint.

It's not exactly my favorite, but I really like The Giver. It made me realize how important it is to have a strange and alienating viewpoint.
A reason why it is often assigned in English classes around the country. That is a good choice, though I have not read it in quite some time!

If you haven't read it, I recommend Oryx & Craig by M. Atwood. Great book that pretty much depicts where the world is going right now.

If you haven't read it, I recommend Oryx & Craig by M. Atwood. Great book that pretty much depicts where the world is going right now.
I have heard of it but not read it. It reminds me of The Road to Unfreedom by Timothy Snyder.

Back
Top Bottom