Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Creative Writers for [Primarily] Story-Driven roleplays {updates}

Subliminal

Meteorite
Hey and Welcome. Code word is down below if you want to PM me! [just so I know you generally read my rules.]

You can call me Mini. I am a pretty average west-coast lefty-pants with a penchant for writing and trying to come up with amusing cooperational stories that are character driven and immersive. I am not a huge fan of strict smut-to-plot ratios, but I prefer the forward action in a roleplay to actually be present and created by both parties involved. Smut scenes are boring without being contextualized in a broader story-arch, and while I might occasionally play a one-shot/short term it certainly isn't going to be my main focus. You can generally assume that I prefer a 60/40 plot/smut ratio and that I am generally more willing to increase the plot development side.

As for personal details: I live in Oregon and therefore run on PST. I am generally available Thursday--Saturday, and while I am online I like to volley responses, but I can commit to one or two quality responses a week. If you really get my interest with a good story, more is certainly possible.

So who am I looking for?

Ideally a partner that likes to write, is generally familiar with English, and willing to play multiple characters if the roleplay calls for it. I have no qualms with gender or sex of my partner, and I am very open when it comes to the sex/gender of the characters my partner wants to play. Considering this is my Female request thread however, please note that I will generally be playing female character(s). My ideal partner would be able to comfortably write two to five paragraphs per response and at least 300 words for a starter. I am open to more verbosity, however I want to stress that long posts don't always equal quality posts and I care more about effort than word count. If you are someone who appreciates ooc chatter; adding elements such as songs, pictures, diagrams, etc to a roleplay; --I think we will get along splendidly. I find that having writing partners who don't engage in ooc planning/chatter/brainstorming to often be rather...lackluster. This isn't to say that I want to talk to you everyday and all the time, just that I like knowing that the door is open to hash out plotting details both before and as our story is underway.

What kind of plot or setting am I looking for?

Like most, I would assume I am relatively open. I have a preference for fantasy and scifi, but I don't have too much love for standard tropes and pairings. I generally play characters that are determined and strong-willed. I detest frail, weak, submissive female characters. I do not play as them or with them. I am particularly fond of cyberpunk world building and soft-historical fantasy. While modern/slice-of-life fiction is not off the table completely, I think elements such as magic, suspense, and/or horror need to be present to keep my interest. If you have any story ideas around these elements the code word to PM me is balloon. Use that and I will get back to you.

I am fond of D&D (originally started playing 3.5, though I like 5e as well) but mostly have played homebrew campaigns. That said, I do like the general "sword and sorcery" adventure, and I deeply enjoy world building. Fantasy settings, in my opinion, often get bogged down with standard royalty/knight tropes--please do not bring me that. I also prefer that our characters are generally humanoid and not furries (nekomimi and the like are fine.)

Is there anything I hate?

I will not roleplay non consensual scenes, nor will I engage in scat, vore, furries/anthros or sexualized gore. My F-list will go here as soon as I finish it.
I also hate IM clients, email, etc. I only roleplay on this site.

What are my ideas?

I try to leave my plots pretty bare so that way my partner can add to them. You will notice that nearly all entries here will mention "PM for details" which is meant to indicate that I have more ideas about how the base pairing/set up is supposed to work but did not want to detail all of it here for the sake of brevity. That said, if any of these little blurbs spark an idea/details of your own I do want to hear them. After all the idea here is cooperation and mutual input.

--The Witcher 3:
I am roughly 30% through this game and enjoy its world immensely. I would love to have a story that takes place in a similar/same universe. PM for details.
--Final Fantasy VII
I have an idea for a "side" story of sorts that is about an AVALANCHE splinter group continuing resistance in Midgar. PM for details.
--"Enclosed" New York City looks a lot more like Venice in 2349. The sprawling web of canals and alleys change in time with the moon if you believe the boatmen, however the growing hazard of flooding is nothing compared to the dome that protects the city overhead. All is not well in the city, as a terrorist group seeks to break open the dome and open the city up to the broader world once more. Detective Vega, an ex mercenary and survivor of the first AI integration, is tasked with infiltrating the organization, finding the top brass, and then arresting them. What she did not expect however, was finding out that life outside the city is possible after all. PM for details
--"Restart" With most of the land a detestable water-less wasteland, the few communities that survived the war were generally nomadic and stuck to specific wells known to each tribe. However, when a warrior undertaking a ceremonial quest finds an outsider with advanced technology, the peace humanity was trying to form gets threatened again. PM for details
--"Impurities" A popular student at a boarding school/college is affected by a family curse that starts giving them strange powers. (Telepathy/Psychokinesis.) What starts out as a fun way to get what they want starts devolving when a new student transfers in and not only displays similar powers, but additional ones. Whats more is that this new student may not even be human...and if not what does that mean for our popular student's identity as well? PM for details.
--"Seer" Anaïs Sinclair has always been a bit of an outsider. Of average build and height, most of the time nobody looks twice at her when she is in the room--making her work as a journalist a natural fit. Moving to a new midwest town she starts getting plagued with nightmares featuring monsters and death that seem inexpiable. Things change when she meets a stranger, a frequent character in her nightmares, who informs her that she is the key to solving a string of unsolved murders in the area. PM for details.
--"Red Moon Rising" Taking place in a fantasy world at the technological level of the early 20th century, this plot centers around a nation at the brink of madness. The Lyssica islands, an archipelago of more than 200 islands and micro lands, has been plunged in political turmoil over the assassination of a human religious leader who preached against both magic and the fey races. The Holy Red Moon--a radical religious front--is pestering the government to crack down on magic and fey or face a rebellion. Wise women, herbalists, healers, pellers--many innocent folk have already been murdered by them and their growing popularity among the political majority (humans) is a growing concern for the political direction for the nation over all. My character is a half-elf smuggler with little in terms of political loyalties, looking to crack into the Red Moon's vaults and hopefully bankrupt them before they get to powerful. Your character could be a fellow freedom-fighter of sorts, or perhaps an agent of the Red Moon, looking to spy into the "hideous fey terrorists." I am open for a lot here and would love to discuss it with someone interested.

--"Ruined" The war was over, but it didn't bring peace. With thousands dead, the Northern Imperialist forces did what they could to secure the land for their own development, fighting any increasingly guerrilla resistance as they went. For the folk in the middle though, life was spent re-digging wells, buring the bodies, and attempting to finish harvesting their crops before they rotted on the vine. After nearly 20 years of war, much of the land lay in ruined rot, a playground of ghouls and other monstrosities feasting on splendor that once was. My character is a self-styled robin hood of sorts, using the cover of both the guerrillas and the imperials to steal resources for the surviving communities and attempt to de-escalate tensions when they arise. Your character could have a variety of backgrounds soldier/commander for one or both sides, a villager, or a traveler, regardless they meet in the dungeon of the imperials and overhear a plot to start increasing the empire yet again. Horrified, my character vows to murder the king and bring an end to his endless bloodshed--and ends up freeing yours from captivity in the process. PM to discuss!

Any closing remarks?

--I love to hash out ideas and plots, but in order to do so I need more than "want to rp?" Please contact me with something to work with/build on/or discuss. If at any time you want to work with one of the above plots, please include its title in the subject line of your PM. If you would like to send me a personal craving or idea the codeword is balloon.

--I won't complain if you disappear. Just note that after 14 days of no replies or ooc talking I will assume that you have moved on. If you do want to end our roleplay, I would appreciate notification--I will do my best to extend the same courtesy.

--I have a limit of 5 roleplay slots. 4 are currently open.

-- I roleplay on threads and PMs and nothing else. Seriously.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom