Fx Any Monstrous Women and Transformation Fun F-Monsters for M-Humans.

KrillaKan

Meteorite
Hello one and all! It's that time of the year again where the gears are grinding and fun is desired. I am searching for partners of any type really. I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, although I might need a little convincing for something set in our world with no twists. I live in the real world I don't wanna be stuck RPing how long it takes to get a decent sandwich. Anyway I am not someone who is strict about post size. However there has to be a minimum otherwise I get lazy people sending me one sentence and thinking they are RP gods. That shit don't fly. That also kind of goes for any messages to me showing interest. If someone sends me "hey wanna RP?" In a message, I will scream, then promptly ignore that person for life. I know it's hard to approach people but I am not an evil man eating slime (yet). So until then just send a message with some ideas, or maybe even part of one. Or even just a craving you have that you saw on my thread. Hell even if you aren't interested and just wanna chat. That's okay! Now I gotta move on to some boring stuff, some rules and such to keep things neat and organized.

Rules:
1: No god modding or controlling characters unless agreed upon.
2: Don't be a jerk. Self explanatory.
3: Generally smut focused but can work in a story too. Let me know what ya want and we can work on it!
4: I have the right to say no if I don't like something. Or if I don't like what you want. Don't take it personally. Refer to rule 2 if you don't handle rejection well. Don't be a dick.
5: Don't be a controlling person. I have a life outside RPing. I am not online 24/7 and I have my own life. I expect you do to. So don't bug me over not being on please.
6: Also I might get a lot of PMs for this. I'm not really sure. So if I don't reply to yours right away. Chill. Especially if I say we can't RP right now. We can always RP later.
7: Have fun, it's what we're here for. So like Mr Freeze says, chill out.

Kinks and Limits: Anything in bold is very much wanted and is brownie points with me!

Big tits, breast play, romance, teasing, dirty talk, cuddling/clinging, oral, lactation, size play, public sex, gentle doms, aftercare, big sub little dom, femdom (am a switch so can do both), light BDSM/bondage, transformation, expansion, bimbo, gender bend, Mind alteration/control, reality control, groups, harems, interracial, uniforms/costumes, monster girls, rule 34, muscle girl, chubby girls, thick girls, size differences, short girls, tall girls, anthro, beast, pet play. There are many more kinks these are just my real big ones that I love.

And my limits are scat, watersports, vore, gore, torture, snuff, MLP. rape.

Now what kind of crazy things does this fool want to play? If you've ever looked at some kind of monster in a video game and wondered what it'd look like with a more female figure? That's basically it. On top of lots of wonderful anthros as well. So if those sort of things interest you. Then you jump right to the front of the line. You may also be wondering what exactly that means. Well here is a handy link RIGHT HERE it is incredibly NSFW. So fair warning. Plots I am up for pretty much anything. Am super familiar with video games, kinda familiar with anime. So shoot me a PM. Also I don't like RPing through messengers like Discord and prefer PMs on here. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom