Fx Any Depraved Desires

Eris Concordia

Meteorite
Hello and welcome!

Warning: The following request thread contains themes of non-con, dub-con, reluctance and corruption. If that's not your thing, you'd best turn back now.

Still here? Great!

My name is Eris. I'm a 22 year old female with about ten years of roleplaying experience under my belt. At the moment, I am craving smutty plots in which one character (typically the younger of the two) is naive and inexperienced when it comes to sex, and are either forced or manipulated into erotic situations by the older/more experienced character.

I will play the dominant character in the following pairings:
Older female x Younger male
Older female x Younger female
Older male x Younger female
Older futa x Younger female

I will play the submissive character in the following pairings:
Older male x Younger female
Older female x Younger female
Older futa x younger female

At the moment, I am craving the more dominant role, but I am still willing to do both.

Rules and Requirements:
  • I only roleplay in private (PM, email, discord, etc.). Not comfortable with writing erotic scenes in public threads where anyone can read them. Sorry.
  • No characters physically older than 45.
  • All in-character posts will be written in the past tense and from the third-person perspective. I expect the same from my partner.
  • No real life face claims or images of people younger than 18. That's just not something I'm comfortable with. I generally prefer using written descriptions instead of images, but if that is a deal-breaker, I am willing to make exceptions (only 18+ ). Please don't come at me with cartoon/anime images either. You can imagine that if you want, but please give me a basic written description instead.
  • Poor spelling and grammar will make me drop the RP. I get that English is not everyone's first language, but I need to be able to understand your post in order to enjoy it.
  • I don't write or respond to one-liners. I need at least one decent paragraph to work with. My posts will always be between one and five paragraphs.
  • IMPORTANT: Please tell me your limits and let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable. This experience should be pleasant for both of us!

• Young, inexperienced, naive characters
  • Loss of virginity
  • Pushing the limits and corruption
  • Innocent cuddling leading to more
  • Punishments like spanking leading to more
  • Curiosity leading to more
  • Accidental erection/arousal
  • Reluctance and dubious consent
  • Inappropriate touching of sleeping character
  • Non-consensual groping/molesting
  • Manipulation, blackmail, bribing, convincing
  • Semi-public scenes with a risk of being caught
  • Grinding/dry-humping/clothed sex
  • Violent/Painful/Rough sex
  • Gangbangs
  • Incest
Parent x Child
Older sibling x Younger sibling
Older cousin x Younger cousin
Teacher x Student
Babysitter x Charge
Kidnapper x Victim
Multiple males x Younger female

F-List - Please read the 'No' section carefully. When in doubt, ask.

Back
Top Bottom