Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Dimension Hopping Futa Genie Succubus with Tentacles (Futa/Futa, Futa/F)

GhostDragon25

Meteorite
Introduction

Ok, this is still an idea that is very much in the works. I really want to try a dominant futa succubus/genie/tentacle monster hybrid character in horror scenarios. Perhaps a haunted house or an energetically unstable forest? I dunno, I don't have any concrete plots in mind for her. But I do have a backstory in place.

OZJC2sZ.jpg

Her name is Irinvyra, 568th daughter of Queen Zelllea of the Drennixi clan. Irinvyra was once positioned as an ambassador of her clan, in the infernal empire's High Council. She had contributed, in no small part, to the the rapid expansion of the empire, bringing many a demonic clan into its fold, through shrewd diplomacy, and when it was necessary, violence . Indeed, it would be no exaggeration to say that Irinvyra was one of the most influential members of Drennixi. This string of good fortune ended, however during the battle with the barbaric Rexnai clan of orcs. As soon as she returned to the Rose Palace, home of Queen Zelllea, after a successful round of negotiations with the enemy, Irinvyra was told of her exile from the Drennixi clan, she was no longer their ambassador, and had therefore lost her position in the High Council as well.

No one knows what had transpired between mother and daughter behind closed doors, in the amber court of the Rose, but whatever it was had led to Irinvyra's fall from demonic grace. She now wanders the void as a 'rouge succubus', a label signifying that she is clanless. To the casual observer, this may seem like a mere loss of political power and social position. But this is not the case. Clans of succubi play an important role in securing consensual feeding contracts for their members. Without this safety net 'rouge succubi' are often ruled by hunger, and are forced to resort to the oldest, most uncivilized method of acquiring sustenance.

Boring Stuff
  • I don't care about response length.
  • I'll try to match detail when possible.
  • I can write 1-2 paragraphs per reply,
  • I can't promise more than one reply per day.
  • Being a grammar nazi and critiquing my writing is appreciated.
  • No fandom RPs

Kinks

I plan on creating a F-List soon. In the meantime, here's a concise overview of my kinks and limits.

My kinks: incest, Oral sex (giving), dubcon, non-con, corruption and cum play.

My limits: scat, vore and bestiality.

Prompts

(Coming soon)

Conclusion

Though this request thread is primarily for my succubus character, don't let that dissuade you from sending me any FutaxFuta plots you may have in mind, save for slice of life..

Back
Top Bottom