Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Looking for GM] Sexy Star Wars

C0rtana

Moon
Hello dear GMs!

I am looking for someone to play as the Game Master in a Star Wars RPG, preferably using the rules by FantasyFlight Games, though I also somewhat know the old Westend Games D6 rules.

Note: I am not looking for you to play your own character. I am explicitly looking for you to play as the GM, meaning you play as all the various people around and passing my character, and also as all of the hopefully various people who have their fun with my character.

WIth me being me, I would play a furry character. This means maybe a Selonian, Amaran, Squib, Kyushiban... something that looks nice at least. And my character would be female ;)

I don't mind too much about the era we play in. Be it during the time of Episode 4-6, during the Clone Wars, before, or later. My knowledge about the world is a bit limited though, so if you want to play during a specific event, I might need explaination to know what is going on.

Now sex-wise:
I am fine with a lot of things, and I hope to explore a lot of things during the game!
What I am not fine with though is: my character's body being altered too much (making her grow horns or such for example. I spend a lot of time searching for pictures for my character, I want the pictures to stay relevant), toilet stuff (anything that should go into the toilet, like watersport, scat, and vomit), footjobs.

If possible, if it is fine with you, I would play in Discord. I have a much more active eye on Discord and we can easily get a Dice Bot to roll the dice we need.

If you read till here, then maybe you are still interested? If so, please send me a message and let me know! We can talk about details and make adjustments as needed!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom