Fx M or F Submissive Girl Searching

LUA

Meteorite
Hello,

I’ve been roleplaying a few years for now and I’d really like to find some good partners here.

My preferences:
• 3rd person writing.
• No one-lines.
• Use of face claims.
• Roleplay in PM.
• Erotic plots.

I do really like to discuss about the storyline and characters personalities before starting the roleplay.
About the replies, I will always understand that my partner has a real life outside, so I will expect the same consideration.

If the roleplay is not enjoyable for my partner anymore, I’d like to know it so we can discuss about it and make changes. So, please, if anything is bothering you, just tell me.

My hard limits:
• Scat.
• Vomit.
• Public Humiliation (in public places).

Now, for the fun part.

I’m very open for new ideas and whatever my partner is craving but here are some of mine:

A few roles:
1. Alpha/ Omega.
2. Bad boy/ Preacher’s daughter.
3. Army guy/ Barista.
4. Gangster/ College student.

A few ideas:
1. Blackmail.
2. Abusive Relationship.
3. Master/ Slave or Pet.
4. BDSM scenario.
5. Forced submission.
6. Misogyny scenario.

Universes that I play:
1. Marvel.
2. Vikings.
3. Harry Potter.
4. Teen Wolf.

Remembering that I will not play as dominant, only submissive. And if you didn’t like any of those ideas, it’s okay, just tell me yours and we can discuss more.

My major kinks:
• Authority.
• Face slapping.
• Spanking. (Whips, belt..).
• Hair pulling.
• Choking.
• Humiliation.
• Possessiveness/ Jealousy.

Other kinks:
• Gangbang.
• Rimming.
• Watersports.
• Spitting.
• Objetification.
• Mental abuse.
And more.

Again, if you are not comfortable with one or more of these items, it’s okay, just tell me and we will discuss about it.

To finish,

I’m a very open minded person. So, please, feel absolutely free to discuss anything with me about the roleplay.
Thank you so much if you read all of it. Hope you liked and that we can write something together soon

Hello,

I’ve been roleplaying a few years for now and I’d really like to find some good partners here.

My preferences:
• 3rd person writing.
• No one-lines.
• Use of face claims.
• Roleplay in PM.
• Erotic plots.

I do really like to discuss about the storyline and characters personalities before starting the roleplay.
About the replies, I will always understand that my partner has a real life outside, so I will expect the same consideration.

If the roleplay is not enjoyable for my partner anymore, I’d like to know it so we can discuss about it and make changes. So, please, if anything is bothering you, just tell me.

My hard limits:
• Scat.
• Vomit.
• Public Humiliation (in public places).

Now, for the fun part.

I’m very open for new ideas and whatever my partner is craving but here are some of mine:

A few roles:
1. Alpha/ Omega.
2. Bad boy/ Preacher’s daughter.
3. Army guy/ Barista.
4. Gangster/ College student.

A few ideas:
1. Blackmail.
2. Abusive Relationship.
3. Master/ Slave or Pet.
4. BDSM scenario.
5. Forced submission.
6. Misogyny scenario.

Universes that I play:
1. Marvel.
2. Vikings.
3. Harry Potter.
4. Teen Wolf.

Remembering that I will not play as dominant, only submissive. And if you didn’t like any of those ideas, it’s okay, just tell me yours and we can discuss more.

My major kinks:
• Authority.
• Face slapping.
• Spanking. (Whips, belt..).
• Hair pulling.
• Choking.
• Humiliation.
• Possessiveness/ Jealousy.

Other kinks:
• Gangbang.
• Rimming.
• Watersports.
• Spitting.
• Objetification.
• Mental abuse.
And more.

Again, if you are not comfortable with one or more of these items, it’s okay, just tell me and we will discuss about it.

To finish,

I’m a very open minded person. So, please, feel absolutely free to discuss anything with me about the roleplay.
Thank you so much if you read all of it. Hope you liked and that we can write something together soon
Thank you for such a detailed list!

Back
Top Bottom