Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birdbox (but I've never seen the movie)

JayBird

Meteorite
Originally the title was just because my username is a bird but then I thought, hey! Why not write out how I think that movie went... because I've never seen it. I find those things entertaining anyway so this is for you guys. The only thing I'm going off of is that they can't look at things for some reason.

So, the story starts with an alien invasion of some sort. That's the only rational explanation. Or there's some scary monster. Anyway, the aliens/monsters are like reverse weeping angels where they can't hurt you if you don't look at them. Maybe this is a spin off of A Quiet Place??? I've never seen that movie either. Honestly, what is the plot of these things?? To destroy whatever is killing people? Kind of a lofty goal but okay.

Anyway, there's a mom and her two kids and I guess they're trying to find a safe place or some method of destroying what they can't see. Mom clearly doesn't like her daughter so she has her keep an eye out while she's rowing a boat. The daughter predictably doesn't die because what kind of movie would it be if she does but she probably comes close.

It's really hard to come up with the storyline when I've never seen it, nor have I been interested enough to look it up online. Horror films have never been my thing.

Anyway, the blind trio probably meets more blind people who probably end up dying because they're side characters and who cares about them? After being horrifically traumatized (gonna have some serious phobias of the dark after this) they end up finding their way. Still not sure what they're trying to do. In the end they accomplish it though? I wanna say they die though because lofty goals and all that. I dunno. If anyone has any input that would be fun to hear. I'm gonna go look up the synopsis though. Seriously, what is the end goal?

Okay, so literally the only thing I got right is that the entity is some sort of alien and that the trio was trying to get to a safe place. Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom