Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elsa's New Secret (Abderian and Falica)

Intrita

Planetoid
A secret slave market for the wealthy.

Until recently it had been nothing more than a rumor that Elsa was vaguely aware of when she was younger, she had remembered one time at a party that her parents had brought her and Anna to, a noble had been drunkenly rambling on about purchasing a pretty new thing from the local market. Elsa both young and naive at the time was curious about just what the man was talking and had asked her parents about it, but both told their daughter do just dismiss, that alcohol had lead to noble to talk nonsense. While both her mother and father were acting strangely urgent, Elsa had done what was asked of her and dropped subject, she had forgotten about it almost as soon as she became curious.

The memory was buried deep within her mind, living as a recluse, becoming queen, Elsa had been more busy than ever. It wouldn't be until a long time servant of her family had approached her, giving Elsa a key and saying that she had been ruling long enough and responsibly enough to pick up the work that her parents had left unfinished, Elsa was told to check the drawer inside of her parents room. Walking back in hadn't been the easiest task, but she felt she owed to her deceased family members to power through it and find just what they working on. When getting around to finally opening it the inside was filled with various papers on how to better the kingdom, but the one thing that had caught Elsa's eyes was one written on how exactly they would put a stop to a slave market, suddenly those memories had returned.

Elsa could understand why this was a task that had gone undone, the tension between middle class and nobles had always been noticeable, if the public found out the wealthier class was also purchasing slaves that would cause a further uproar, she could understand why her parents wanted to take care this quietly like it never existed. While Elsa did care for her kingdom and wanted to honor her parents every way possible, being the queen had become stressful, after going through one treatment after another to try and alleviate it, none really prevailed. What had yet to try was intimacy, a slave to use as a way of relief sounded appealing, after everything she had for Arendelle she decided that this would be her one sin, she had earned this, and if her parents were watching in the afterlife then surely the two of them would understand.

Going to the slave market had made her skin crawl, not because the immorality of it all, but because the moment she stepped in almost all eyes were on her. The buyers were probably used to seeing other nobles, but the queen herself? That sounded impossible to believe unless they saw for themselves, fortunately Elsa wasn't worried about the consequences, because who would believe a random noble? Not to mention that would mean admitting they themselves were purchasing slaves, so Elsa made sure to move quickly and just focused on the merchandise instead of the buyers.

Elsa felt as if she would be looking for a while, she wanted to find someone she felt would be just right for her, but her walk had been shorter than expected when stopping in front of one cage. Eyeing the woman inside of it, that seemed flawless in her opinion, Elsa couldn't resist. When making the purchase it was no surprise that the price was high, even for a noble, but being the queen, Elsa was able to buy the girl without even needing to consider the price, money was no object when it came to maintaining her own sanity after all.

Wanting to draw in as little attention from the general public as possible, Elsa's new slave kept hidden beneath the seats of the carriage until they were behind the walls of the castle and the large doors had closed. Elsa herself stepped out first then grabbed the end of the rope which she had tied around the girls she had just bought neck, as well as placing one hand on the slaves shoulder to carefully slide her out. "Come, it's time that I show you your new home."

“There will be a little bonfire in the square tomorrow, and you're all invited to attend.”

That sheer voice sent a shiver down her spine as she heard the judge speak, but the gypsy girl remained resilient and rebellious despite how much of a terrible situation she was in. She knew what the old man meant and she knew what that bonfire pertained to. That old bastard had been calling her a witch and now that they caught her she was going to face the fate that all those who were convicted of witchcraft would face. They were going to burn her at the stake and there was no escape. Anybody that would help her was now caught and there was absolutely no escape.

The guards held her soft arms behind her and pulled her away as they intended on taking their prisoner's to there cells. All the prisoners were placed in cages and taken away in carriages, however Esmeralda was special. As she struggled in vain she was tossed into her own private cage for the guards to take away alone. As the horses began to move she could hear the guards speak about how she was a disgusting witch, one of them turning and spitting at her in disgust.

Esmeralda sat in her cage hugging her legs as the ride went on. It was a long ride, but eventually they reached the palace of justice and the guard immediately grabbed her once more. In no time the guard grabbed her by the hair and tossed her in her cell. Tomorrow was when she was going to die. She was stripped of her beautiful jewelry and dress and soon dressed in nothing but a tattered white dress.

The night felt long and agonizing, but soon enough the guards eventually came to her and pulled her out. Perhaps she would have been lucky to face the pyre, but that did not seem to be her fate. What soon occurred was her arms were bound behind her back and her mouth was bound by cloth. It had seemed judge Frollo perhaps cared more about profits rather than the desire he felt. Before long Esmeralda found herself bound in a cage that was best suited for an animal.

In a way that perhaps was what she was reduced to. She heard the men nearby speaking on about some noble slave market and that they would make a prime profit from her. It was sickening to her, to be the once strong fighter for the weak and now be the mere puppet of those who oppressed the weak.

Each person that walked by her cage was met with a powerful glare from her emerald eyes, but one of these buyers caught her attention well. It was a young woman with a regal attire. She was young and almost frail looking and definitely did not seem like somebody who would be at a place like this, but that didn’t stop Esmeralda from glaring at the woman, her muffled voice stopping her from yelling at her.

Before long Esmeralda’s eyes widened as she found herself being dragged out into a carriage and thrown under the seat. The ride was a long one, but eventually the carriage came to a halt and before she knew it she was pulled out of the carriage, the gag on her mouth removed. “Tsk, home? More like prison” Esmeralda said glaring as she turned to look away from her new mistress.

Green eyes, raven black hair, Elsa considered this person to be a slave to be fit for a queen, but her slaves first words upon arrival told her some discipline may be necessary. The clear disdain in her voice already told Elsa that this woman could end up acting out and try to put up at least somewhat of a fight. Still being someone who was in charge of multiple servants every day, Elsa knew when it necessary to put her foot down so she stopped leading and walked towards her slave, taking their chin between her thumb and index finger and turning her slaves head until they were facing each other. "If it's a prison you see my castle as, I won't hesitate to treat you like one if you cross me." Elsa warned before releasing her grip and turning around to begin walking back towards the castle, this time her pace much quicker and grip on the rope much tighter then when she started.

Despite the guarantee that her new slave wouldn't be seen Elsa's pace hadn't slowed down when entering the inside of her castle, she wanted to talk with her new possession without the risk of any interruptions. "Continue to follow, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see all of the castle another time." Elsa ordered just in case her slave wanted to look around, right now what was most important was for Elsa to explain just what she expected and to figure out just how harsh she may have needed to be. It was a necessary step she took with her servants unless there was nothing left to do except fire them, but considering the sum that Elsa paid as well she would also consider more drastic measures as well if that ended up being necessary.

Elsa's pace began to slow once they neared her room, opening the door and giving the a slight pull on the rope to inform her slave to come inside. After that the door was shut then locked, no interruptions to deal with, Elsa decided to began the little test she had in mind now. Stepping towards the woman, Elsa got close enough until their fronts were pressed together, one hand going her slaves cheek and the other going on the hip. Being a slave meant belonging to someone, people were free to do whatever they wanted with their belongings, so Elsa considered herself free to touch wherever she wanted "How I'll treat you depends on how you'll act as a slave." Elsa was ready to discipline this woman if she tried to move away from her touches. "I'll ask for something small of you first since we've only begun. What is your name?"

Esmeralda was a fierce and strong woman. She was a fighter who didn't let others have their way with her or anybody who was innocent or weak. She was so selfless, but in this situation, she had to stay strong for herself. She was the only one here in trouble and though she couldn't really tell this woman's nature, Esmeralda could only conclude it was no different than that of the numerous scum she felt. That beautiful body of hers would not fool the gypsy girl in the slightest. The moment her new master took hold of her chin, Esmeralda stared deep into her eyes with a hateful glare. She was no different than Frollo in her eyes. That castle of hers was nothing more that castle of stone wall, but this time she had no allies deep within it. She was alone for this.

Before she knew it, Esmeralda found herself being dragged along towards their destination, the collar on her neck giving her no choice and treating her as if she was just some animal. She truly wished she could strangle the mistress, but with her hands tied behind her back she was helpless. They walked with a great speed and the gypsy’s barefeet walked down the path and would eventually feel the smooth feeling of the castle floors. It was truly a luxurious and grand place, but Esmeralda didn’t even have the time to even look around the area. Doing as her mistress said, she followed and with a final yank she was pulled into a room she only could assume was her mistress’s chambers.

Esmeralda stood in the room glancing around her surroundings, but soon had no choice but to stare at the woman approaching her. Before she could even take a step back, her waist was already held by the woman as the two’s body were pressed against each other. The white rag dress she wore was already something that was thin enough that her touch itself already did not feel so welcoming. With their faces near to each other the ice queen would soon be welcome by Esmeralda’s glare once more. “What? You’re not going to state your own name? I though you monarchs were held pride in your name. My name is Esmeralda” Esmeralda said with spite. She knew that the ice queen perhaps believed that she was above Esmeralda to state her name, but though Esmeralda complied, she wasn’t going to make things easy.

Despite showing cooperation that glare told Elsa she couldn't expect obedience, for all she knew Esmeralda could simply be biding her time and waiting for a moment to strike. As unappealing as the idea was she knew that at some point those ropes would need to removed at some point in order to keep her slave in tip top shape, a person needed to stretch every once and a while after all. Not only that, but considering how she planned on using her slave, cooperation was definitely something that was necessary, right now all Esmeralda had was a sharp tongue, Elsa planned to dull it. "You do not answer a question with a question." The hand already on Esmeralda's cheek raised a bit and Elsa was quick to give the woman a slap on the cheek then stepped back just in case there may have been some physical rebuttal as a response.

"If you wished to know my name, you say may I know your name, or please tell me your name." For a moment Elsa debated on whether or not she should let her slave know, well so far the worst Esmeralda had done was glare, she felt like the slap was enough to get the point across. "I am Queen Elsa, however what I expect you to call me is either ma'am or mistress." Calling someone by their was meant for people who were on equal footing, her a queen, Esmeralda a slave, there was a clear difference in power dynamic. From the firm tone in Elsa's voice she sounded ready to discipline her slave in case she was addressed by anything differently.

"You should know now that any information about me should be considered a privilege. I choose how much or how little you want to know." Elsa began to pace around Esmeralda to try and add a bit more intimidation to her demeanor. "In fact you should consider yourself fortunate I haven't put you in a dark space as punishment. The cage you were inside I bought you appeared rather uncomfortable, but I can make it seem like luxury if you wish to fight me." Elsa unafraid to putting Esmeralda through a harsh discipline it was the last she wanted to do, the queen wanted her slave right by her side ready to use whenever she had time after all.

Esmeralda wished that her hands weren’t tied behind her back. She wished she could lunge at the queen before her and strangle her to death, but that was just something that wasn’t going to happen. She was completely powerless and that feeling of powerlessness was just agonizing to her. The only weapon she had was her sharp tongue and that could only get herself only oh so far. She spoke out to her unafraid, but the result was as she expected. That soft hand that was caressing her soft cheek soon changed as the ice queen pulled her arm back and immediately made contact with the same cheek only much more violently.

The loud smack echoed throughout the room and the gypsy’s cheek began to turn red as her face was knocked to face away from her new mistress. She would have struck back, tackled her or headbutt her, but the woman had already stepped away and was cautious. Esmeralda knew that this woman was smart enough to deal with her. Her cheek throbbed with pain and she attempted to move her hands in vain. The suffocating feeling was starting to get to her. Was her whole life going to be reduced to just this? Ever since Frollo took over the Court of Miracles her hope had taken quite a blow. The court was a place that just seemed invincible to her, but that place broke down with ease. She knew that any fight she did was for pride, but was that pride worth it? Was pride really worth living through pointless suffering? Esmeralda could only look down at the ground as she listened to Elsa speak on about how she should speak.

Esmeralda would eventually figure out the woman’s name. Each word she spoke almost sunk deep with in her. She disliked that cage with all her might. The feeling of fear and confinement struck her more than she chose to believe. Hearing about that cage only brought back that fear, but she didn’t show it. In the end she still stood resolute before the ice queen. “Why me? I’m sure you can probably find a willing whore who will do as you ask so why me? What do you want from me my mistress” Esmeralda said, the word mistress said with disgust

No attempts to charge her, good it seemed like Elsa was start to have an impact on Esmeralda, though entirely broken she could still hear the disgust when being called mistress. "I'm certain any noble would be content as long as the slave is pretty enough. However I am the queen, I expect a slave fit for one." Stubborn as Esmeralda may have been she certainly was a beautiful woman that didn't seem appear like a slave that anyone with more than enough money could have. "What I want from is your submission." As she spoke Elsa walked back towards Esmeralda to grab her by the shoulder, making sure to keep her guard up in case she tried anything.

Elsa lead the way towards the bed, pulling Esmeralda forward to sat her down then lay the slave atop of the mattress, legs still left to hang off the edge. That was when she decided to unveil a new surprise for the slave, a flurry of snow began to form in Elsa's hand and with it a shard of ice, showing Esmeralda a bit of her powers. "Now hold still, I don't want to cut your skin by accident." The edge of the shard was hooked onto Esmeralda's dress and carefully Elsa began to move it downwards to start cutting open the fabric until a long line was formed right down the middle, Elsa took one side in each hand and began to spread open the shirt so she could see more of Esmeralda's body.

"Will you promise not to try and strike me as I touch you?" Elsa pressed the flat end of the ice against Esmeralda's shoulders then began to slowly drag it down, wanting to have the slaves entire body feel a chill. "I'll be much rougher if you say no, if you answer yes only to then lie, it will become worse." Elsa dragged it all the way down to Esmeralda's stomach before finally lifting it off her body.

They had barely really begun but Esmeralda felt her hopes being crumbled bit by bit with each moment that passed. Her people rarely ever received praise or even equality, but that didn’t matter to the queen before her. To her she was nothing more than a beautiful woman for her to seize. Once again her beauty had caused her trouble and this time it was a trouble that she could not get out of. Even if she was to get out, she had no idea where she was nor had any friends or allies. She was completely alone excluding her new mistress.

The moment Elsa reached out to her Esmeralda’s right leg took a step back as she felt the queen’s hands firmly take grasp of her shoulders. Helpless to do anything Esmeralda’s found herself laying upon the bed in the room with her feet dangling off the edge. With her hand behind her back, Esmeralda attempted to look at the queen only for her emerald eyes to widen in disbelief. The queen was doing something that was practically impossible. This whole thing started because Esmeralda was falsely charged as a witch, but the true witch was standing right before her.

A drip of sweat ran down her face as she felt a cold sensation even before Elsa’s ice touched her. Any hope was crushed now that she realized that she couldn’t escape. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt the icicle cut through her thin white dress that Frollo dressed her in. Her body began to shiver at not just the queen’s touch, but also at her words as well. Her eyes just looked to the side and narrowed as she gritted her teeth. “I’m no fool to attack you...you have my word” Esmeralda said narrowing her eyes. Though she tried to remain strong, though she tried to act tough, in the end one could see the defeat on her face and hear it in her words.

That look of defeat certainly hadn't disappointed and Elsa dropped the icicle down onto the floor once a fair bit of the dress had been cut and spread it open with both hands. She decided she would relish in the woman's submission, hands caressing Esmeralda's cheeks and a cold air started to brush against them, it was similar to cool early morning breeze, so no ice would suddenly begin to build on Esmeralda's cheek. "Good answer." Now that Elsa had a submissive slave the next goal was an eager, but she wouldn't fuss if that day would never come.

Her hands left Esmeralda's cheeks but the breeze Elsa had been making continued, this time going right for the slaves chest and having the cool air brush against both nipples so that way both would go erect before finally stopping. "I know you've your word, but I'm going to keep you tied up for now, for my own pleasure." There was no point in hiding it, Esmeralda's purpose as a slave was to pleasure her. Elsa took one nipple between her thumb and index finger and did the same to the other, starting to twiddling and twist both of them then following her movements up with a pinch.

Leaning down Elsa got face to face with Esmeralda "I don't want you just accept my touches, but beg for them as well." After saying that one hand went right between the slaves legs and Elsa used two fingers to start grinding against the woman's folds. She could tell that Esmeralda was trying to stay strong, because of that the queen decided she needed to feel humiliated, if only for a little while. "Whether you genuinely want them or not."

That moment of defeat sealed any act of rebellion away into an unbreakable prison. As the ripping sound of her dress’s fabric came to an end, her body was welcomed by the open air and was now completely bare for her mistress. Not a single part of her body would be hidden from her mistress and that sheer thought alone sealed the fact that she was now owned. Her body heated up at such a thought, but her mistress’s hand was the opposite, bring forth a cooling feeling.

If the woman wanted Esmeralda could assume that the woman could freeze her completely, adding to another fear deep down. Though she was strong and firm though out her life, the blistering cold of the streets of paris was just something she was unable to overcome at time. That feeling alone was something that symbolized a hard time. Elsa wanted to play with her, it was why she wasn’t untied and the reason she was bought. That cold shivering feeling of her touch eventually moved down her body and eventually it reached her breast.

It was then that the woman touched her in one of the spots she allowed no man to ever touch. The nipples of her large breasts were the first of the queen’s play thing. The circular buds grew hard and firm as the queen began to pinch them. Though Esmeralda told herself it was because of the cold, she knew it to be only one true reason. The moment she felt that touch, a feeling of electricity coursed through her, a feeling of stimulation that she rejected with all her might, something that could be show with her eyes shut tightly.

Almost as if she could feel the queen’s presence growing closer, Esmeralda’s eyes opened and stared deep into the queen face and immediately her eyes widened as she felt the queen’s hand go down. There was nothing she could do as the queen played with her most private spot. She felt pathetic, she felt utter despair. Her eyes soon turned watery as a more desperate look formed on her face. “Please don’t...” Esmeralda could only whisper as the tears balled up but didn’t fall.

The feeling was maddening as the feeling of stimulation grew. Feeling the queen’s hands by her lower lips was something almost like a tease. Even though it was with a woman, Esmeralda knew that there was no going back and she could do nothing.

"That isn't what I wanted to hear, Esmeralda." Names were something that carried power, Else knew this, so instead of merely calling the woman pet or slave, it would be by name her plaything would be addressed. That with a cold and disappointed tone in order to build on the fear that her slave was so obviously feeling, as if she were about to do something drastic because her expectations hadn't been met. The hand that had been on the bound woman's chest lifted away, and Elsa began to trace her thumb along Esmeralda's lip "I said beg for my touch."

The tip of Elsa's thumb began to grow cold, but she didn't use her powers to the extent where ice would begin to form, just make her touch feel as if a metal were being brushed up against Esmeralda's bottom lip. "Perhaps what I need to do is freeze your tongue and shatter it since you can't seem to say what I tell you." Though it was nothing more than a bluff on Elsa's part, she planned to use Esmeralda's tongue in the future, but she wanted to make her bluff believable. So her index finger joined her thumb and moved between the slaves lips, as if she were ready to pinch down on the wet muscle and turn it into ice, however her digits didn't move any further than that.

"One chance, that is what I will give you." To add more pressure to the situation, Else began to blow a cold breeze into Esmeralda's mouth. Meanwhile the hand that between her slaves legs began to force a single finger inside of Esmeralda's slit, whether she was dry or not hardly mattered to the queen, she began to twist turn her ring finger and began to poke and prod against the inner walls, but holding off on using her ice powers. Right now the only cold she wanted Esmeralda to feel was the one that was blowing against the inside of her mouth. "I'll even tell you what to say, say please touch me."

Back
Top Bottom