Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ➶ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓟 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼 ➷

Jumbled

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
circle_jum_rt.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
f66eb711b71bc72e4a51a37d3b31be16.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Jumbled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxxxDesigner/ Roleplayer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxx» EST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxxxx Art, Animals, Food, Humor, Music
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxxxx Feeling Picky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxxxxUpdated

If you intend to contact me, do so via PM on BMR, please.
Have a general plot ready to discuss with me,
be it one of your own, or one of mine that you've put some thought into.
Thank you.

fa40d6ed7ec8ba7e91f15ca1fd773044.png

circle_jum_rt_about.png

53f9baffd93b2e866f24811b7cfdfc9e.png

circle_jum_rt_partner.png

e16825edf599caff4e3180d8483e6fac.png

circle_jum_rt_kink.png

295817b3cfee12fb5aa161166b71c285.png

circle_jum_rt_fem.png
I'm content playing a girl that’s average looking. A “normal” girl, a bullied girl, an outcast, a loner, a popular one— any of these, I can keep going. Maybe she doesn’t like the way she looks, but she is honestly pretty in her own right— just not a Hollywood actress with a plastic body.

My girls can range from short to tall-ish and slender to curvy. I don’t have a desire to play an overweight character. Their breasts, legs, butts, etc. will all make sense for the body type of my choice. You can ask for your preference if you would like, but I reserve the right to make my character the way I want. If that becomes a problem, do not let me get far into creating a story with you if you intend to bounce. There’s no sense in wasting our time.

I often lean toward making redheaded characters, brunettes and ebony hair. It is rarer for me to make a blonde, but I can. Fantasy settings tend to come with unnatural hair colors as well. If that’s a turn on, you can tell me, because honestly I automatically just go with what I like personally on that one, but I am flexible with hair and eyes!

I'm Switchy by nature. I feel as though you should be able to pick up on my tones just by the things I say. Hopefully I've painted a vivid enough picture for you. If you were easily able to guess that I lean more Sub than Dom, then you and I are on the same level.

circle_jum_rt_men.png

I enjoy playing against a man that is taller. He can be slender and thin, or muscular and wide. Maybe somewhere in between? I’m not saying I won’t play against a character that’s got a little extra weight on him, but I don’t want to play against an obese character, either. I like imperfections— cuts, scars, broken parts that mended wrong be it a crooked nose or finger. Give my character things to explore and maybe give a little more attention to.

I enjoy when men have hair on their head so I can grab a good handful of it, but it’s not necessary. I also enjoy the darker hair-shades personally. No preference on eye color here, I just want to see the expressive soul that hides behind them. I’m not huge on body hair, so feel free to either leave it off or have it be minimal if you don’t mind. Well maintained beards that are trimmed and groomed are sexy. I’m not big on the Grandfather Time, long wizard and lumberjack beards. Beards are not a requirement! A clean chin to bite on is equally sexy!

Since I am a Switch, it would make sense to be paired with another Switch that leans more Dom toward me, though I'm perfectly fine with a pure Dom. I just find it hard to want to stay so stuck in one role all the time, but I know it's a thing for some people.

circle_jum_rt_set.png

Genres that really pull me in: Fairy Tale stories and Fantasy settings, these can go dark. Magical Realism and Realistic Fiction is also good. Romance. If you’ve been paying attention, that should be a given.

I think I’d be willing to try something along the Gothic, Horror and Mystery realm of writing, but I haven’t dipped my toes into that water just yet!

I very much enjoy adding Mythology elements into my writing when it makes sense. That type of research is fun to do.

Elements of Adventure and Traveling are fun but I see those set in a more Medieval or Victorian setting.

Fictional Victorian Ages and Modern Day (no pandemic) are currently some of my favorite things to write.

Do not ask me about Steam Punk, I’m not feeling it. It’s beautiful in its own right, yes, but I’m not going to write about it.

Canon and Fandoms are not typical things I write. I’m hardly familiar with universes enough to play them. I don’t want to write anything furry related, and it would take a very strong convincing to get me to play as an anthro-character at this point, too.

Apprentice/Trade Master

• The Apprentice (female lead/me) is brought to a studious or high ranking Magician (male lead/you) in order to learn a craft. Only, she doesn't seem to have control over the magical abilities that the Magistrate claims she possesses in her blood. Tensions are high as the Magician suspects her of lying about her abilities while she struggles to assure him she's being honest. While he assumes she's been sent to him for other reasons, such as spying on his private life and activities, she fights to survive in a magical world.

(Potential) Keywords: Fantasy, Conflict/Drama, Monsters & Demons, Magical

• The Apprentice (male lead/you) finds himself in a strange land that is far from his home. His appearance in such a place was far from intentional and now he needs to find a way to get back home. A Traveller (female lead/me) is well practiced in shifting from realm to realm and could help the man get home easily enough, but why would she? She'll help him or maybe even teach him, but only if he helps her with something first.

(Potential) Keywords: Fantasy, Adventure, Monsters & Demons, Magical, Darker Themes
Hunter/The Hunted

• A Witch (female lead/me) hasn't yet discovered her powers or abilities. Her father kept her far away from her mother's side of the family all of her life. An adult, no longer protected by her father, she decides to look into her mother's family after receiving a mysterious letter in the mail regarding the death of her grandmother and a property that has been passed down to her. A hunter (male lead/you), cursed by the same family of witches, seeks out the last remaining one, demanding the curse be lifted, or else.
(Potential) Keywords: Dark, Modern, Fantasy, Magic, Action, Violence

• A Treasure Hunter (either of us) collects "keys" to unlocking a portal that is rumored to contain riches beyond one's imagination. Most of the keys have been gathered, but Someone (either of us) is protecting the last one.
Of Gods and Demons

• A piece of jewelry rumored to contain great and unimaginable powers remained undiscovered until days ago. A man (you— could be magical, adventurer, etc), lucky enough to find the item, begins to lose time after wearing the artifact. The rumors of power confuse him as he cannot understand how the item is supposed to work. The legends weren't the most transparent as it seems the item was really a vessel containing a powerful demon spirit that now seeks to control the man's body and mind completely. A woman (me) seeking the same great, rumored powers realizes she's too late as the jewelry is being worn by the man. She gets close, hoping to steal the trinket when the time is right, but begins to experience encounters with the demon side of the man. Does she wish to free the man from the beast, or prefer an alignment with the demon instead?
db7f84d6ffd3817392c63c0c9e18dc68.png

Last edited:
Of course I love you, Honey. 🐝

Last edited:
Hi've got to
Bring Up My Post.
🐝

Last edited:
🐝
The only thing more dangerous than being a fool is fooling around with a Bee~
;]

👑
My crown is not invisible.
I'm going to make you see it, feel it and remember it.

👑
In a quest to taste the sweetness once,
I plucked the honeycomb.
Only when the bees stung me, I understood,
there's no ecstasy without agony.
-Kavisha
🐝

Just popping in to let you see what all the buzz is about.

Back
Top Bottom