Fx Male Looking for Long Term Descriptive RP Partner

temptation

Meteorite
So I always told myself that if I made a thread I would make it very thorough, take my time with it and all.

But... I’m too lazy so plz pm me if you’re down to do an incest based descriptive rp. This rp would include smut. When it comes to fetishes I’ll pretty much roleplay out almost anything. I’ll link my f-list at the bottom of the post.

If you’d rather do some other taboo I’m very much down to do age gaps, cheating, etc. Just please message me with any idea you have. It doesn’t even have to be taboo, as long as it’s interesting. I’ll add some plots to this later on.

Oh and another thing, I rlly like talking to my rp partners OORP. Please don’t be shy, I don’t bite. I love discussing the roleplay n ways to make it more enjoyable for the both of us, I also like just everyday chatting about whatever.

If I don’t reply in a week plz feel free to remind me. I’ll do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Also the RP I wanna do would have to be like anime based (not based on an anime although I’d probs be interested in that too.) I’m talking about anime faceclaims, japanese names, the use of onii-chan n the like. Well really the names don’t have to be japanese, but you get what I mean.

When it comes to my writing length it can vary. I tend to match my partners length. I prefer longer replies to shorter replies, but the most important part is detail.

I ❤️ description.

I like a 60/40 smut-plot ratio. Maybe even heavier on the smut side depending. I’m also ok with doing like 40/60. I do however really love role playing smut probably the most.

I like to use gifs in my replies whenever possible! So look forward to that I guess. I also like making forms but we don’t have to do that. It’s just kinda how I’ve always roleplayed. I’ve been roleplaying for 6 years or so, perhaps longer? Idk for sure.

Mmmmmm... that’s all I can think to put for now lol. I hope we can be good friends and great partners! 😊

discord: temptation#5255 ( I reply fastest over discord, but pm works too if you don’t have one )
f-list: F-list - Warning ( a work in progress )

Daddy’s Girl 💕 When Muse A met Muse B, they’d been just a small child. For as long as they could remember it had just been them and their mom, but soon Muse B started coming around often. Muse A and Muse B naturally came close, Muse B always very gentle and willing to play with them. One Christmas when their mother asked them what they wanted as a Christmas gift they’d replied with Muse B. The next summer Muse B married Muse A’s mom, something his family had been against since she was older than him by quite a few years and had a child. After only a few years of being able to call Muse B daddy their mother got into a crash and died. Muse A and Muse B were left to rely on each other, receiving no support from his family or hers for that matter. He was left with all of the responsibility for a kid that wasn’t even his. His family had encouraged him to rid himself of the child. They’d told him they would take him in if he just redeemed himself. Of course he refused to abandon Muse A. He raised her and took care of her like a father would despite the fact they had no blood relation. He moved out of his parents house and worked an office job to provide for Muse A. The two have lived alone together for years and are very close, Muse B often being teased at the office for having pictures of her together with him on his desk. Muse A has always had a pretty serious father complex, tending to talk about their amazing father over other topics. It’s hard not to be close when the two spend all this time together and even sleep in the same bed some nights. Muse B has been a good father but he hasn’t really realized Muse B is getting too old to do the things they used to do together like bathing or sleeping.

Optional: Muse B is forcing Muse A who looks very similar to their mother to replace her sexually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom