Fx Male The Supeheroine Auction

I have an idea for a storyline I think would be great fun for the right rope wielding bad boy!

I am Blunder Girl. Metropia's favorite crime fighting heroine! I patrol our beautiful city late at night when the bad guys go to work on my cute purple and black BlunderCycle. Seeking out the most evil and diabolical criminal masterminds and ruining their day throwing them in jail. My outfit is instantly recognizable. Shiny skin tight latex of course! Stiletto heeled thigh high black boots, over the elbow matching gloves and a hot purple leotard with a half face cowl concealing my identity as Toni Marshall. Captain of city college cheer squad and daughter of the deputy mayor.
One night I go out on my usual patrol, riding thru the meanest neighborhoods looking for trouble like every other night but tonight is different because this night I do not return to my patrol. In fact, I have disappeared.
Word goes out to all the criminal masterminds in the city there will be a superheroine memorabilia auction happening in a run down warehouse in a part of the city that is so dangerous even police won't patrol there. All the biggest villains are there. Nobody knows who is hosting the auction or what exactly is being put up for sale but they wonder... Wonder woman's lasso? Bat girls cowl? Black Canarys tights? Could someone possibly have gotten Supergirls cape? But they get very excited and close to out of control fast after two huge muscular goons drag this leather sleeping sack out on stage that must have twenty straps tightly buckled around it from one end to the other and it is wiggling furiously.
The first item is a purple and black motorcycle. Almost everyone in the crowd recognizes it immediately and it sells for a small fortune. The body bag is kicking and twisting wildly and men closest to the stage think they hear soft grunting sounds coming from inside. Then a black utility belt complete with bundles of super strong thin cords, a purple and black taser and several communication and electronic devices in the pouches is held up and the bidding starts. The body bag keeps wriggling on the floor furiously and the moans and grunts get louder as the bidding hits unbelievable levels.
Then a black and purple latex half cowl is auctioned for six figures. The body bag is rolling around on the floor wildly and what sounds like heavily muffled screaming curses mumble from inside the tight leather bag. Then all that is left is the body bag.
The crowd is getting very loud and sounding dangerous. Two men hold the bag down as two more start unbuckling the straps starting at the feet. As the straps unbuckle up the bag two more large strong men come out to hold down the angrily kicking legs inside. Then the rest of the straps are loosened, four men stand the bag upright and start unzipping and peeling it off the body inside. The crowd sees the black latex stiletto heels and go wild. A tight belt of rope ties the ankles together. The bag slowly lifts off the strictly held angrily struggling captive exposing more strong tight belts of rope. One just below the knees. One just above them. One more biting into the bare skin of very toned tensing thigh muscles crushing them together.
They spin the girl around showing the cheering and clapping men her black gloved wrists tightly bound Palm to Palm. They are making a big deal out of slowly exposing the auctions featured item. Ropes tying her gloved forearms. Ropes just below her elbows. Ropes above her elbows. They spin her around again facing the audience showing the belts of rope around her body tying her arms to her back. One squeezing her waist. One around her chest just under her breasts. Then the chest is uncovered and the screams from the crowd instantly turn crude and perverted. One more belt of rope around her shoulders. The crowd is nearly out of control waiting to see her face. But as the bag is yanked off her they see her head is stuffed inside a tightly laced black leather hood. The shape of her lips stretching around a large rubber ball is clearly visible in the tightly stretched leather. A strap tight around her neck with the buckle locked on it insures there will be no peeking. The auctioneer holds up a key telling them the winning bid gets the key to the hood and what's inside it.
I am breathing very hard from struggling so violently for so long but it still takes four men to hold me. One holding each upper arm, one bear hugging my tightly bound legs and one with an arm around my throat and my ponytail wound around his fist. I twitch and jerk with hard fast movements but they hold me tight as the bidding starts.

Any evil doers wanting to continue the scene and show off their binding skills please feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom