Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empire - City of Surrender (Black_Out and Eager Sub)

Black_Out

Semi-Pro Stalker
This late at night the grand old park was relatively quiet. Some might think that strange, considering that the city surrounding the lonesome park was full of vibrant night life and abundant energy. It was a pleasant place to get away when the sun spread its warm beams down over the vast network of wooded trails that the park was home too. Kids played the day away while parents sat back and watched. Folks young and old walked, jogged, and ran along the winding trails that made it seem like you were a world away from all of the hustle and bustle of Empire City. During the spring and summer months the open lawns were packed with people that came out to enjoy the weekend concerts that the park hosted. It was a happy, inviting, and entertaining place to spend some time, when the sun was out.

Once the sun fell though, the demeanor of the park shifted and grew as forbidding as the dark shadows that washed over the park. The trails lost their luster in the dark, barely offered any light by the distant lamp posts that dotted the borders of the winding woodland paths. Anyone with any sense of civility or personal well being stayed out of Empire Park when the moon was high in the night sky. Once the sun had well beyond set the pavilions and underpasses of the park became nightly refuge for a portion of the city's homeless population. They tended to keep to themselves, cloistered together in small camps here and there where the park offered shelter. The dark paths were frequent business places for transactions of assorted drug trades.

On occasion, larger deals went down. There were just to many avenues to break and split if things went sour. The park was an absolute maze once the night overtook it's tree lined landscape. It was considered such a futile effort that the police typically didn't even bother investing any man power into attempting to patrol the park. So for the most part the criminal elements of the city that used the park as a middle ground to handle their business rarely suffered any sort of intrusions.

That was at least what the small crew of hooligans assumed the case would be when they gathered together near the entrance to a long stone lined tunnel that cut through a tree capped hill in the middle of the seemingly abandoned park. About a half dozen figures kept to the shadows, a small team of runners and one distributor of a variety of addictive narcotics. They were all crouched down around a worn but still quite suitable backpack that the oldest of them seemed to be lording over the contents of. He was a tall lanky dark skinned fella, maybe in his late teens or early twenties and was wearing a rather dark ensemble that was comprised of a baggy hooded sweat shirt, loose fitting jeans, and well worn red running shoes.

The others circled around him were dressed in similar schemes of dark colored attires. While the cast of characters were a mix of different ethnicity's, and varied in age by a few years, they all shared one common thread. Their turf was a nasty sprawling section of poverty ridden projects where violent street gangs warred with one in an effort to carve out their own small kingdoms. It was far safer and in some ways more convenient to meet here under the copse of trees just outside the tunnel and distribute the haul of narcotics then it would be to try to conduct business in the shelter of their homes. So money was passed between the dealers and their supplier as they sat in the relative quiet and darkness beneath the looming branches of the trees. Various street drugs like opium, cocaine, and Euphoria were handed out in plastic bundles from the depths of the backpacks contents.

A heavy blunt wrapped in some chocolate flavored tobacco leaf was being passed around as business was just concluding. The supplier let out a muffled cough after he took a long draw off the smoldering blunt. "Fuck that's some good shit. Call it the Pink Panther, gots it straight outta the center. Best fucking thing that ever happened in this hole." He passed the chronic over towards the next in line as he let smoke roll out of his nostrils. "Anyways, the E is new shit, gots me a bomb ass source whose been brewing up his own." He was the sort that talked with his hands, moving them to punctuate his words. "It ain't the pure motha fuckin shit, bitch ass still workin on it but fuck if it ain't gonna get ya hard and spread some fuckin legs ya dig?"

Abruptly, the dim echoing sound of a little pleasant whistling emerging from the tunnel drew the crews attention. The inconspicuous ditty cut through the silence of the night and alerted the gathering that a stranger was approaching. Soft light fell upon the silhouette of a lone figure that appeared as it strode forth out of the pitch blackness of the nearby tunnel. His was a large figure, set with a square jaw and long tangled dirty blonde hair. Piercing crystal blue eyes peered out from beneath bushy brows as the solitary presence stopped and twitched his nose, sniffing the breeze that wafted past. He kept his hands tucked inside the pockets of a scratched up old tan denim jacket that was open to reveal the deep crimson tee he wore beneath it. Strong well defined legs were covered in blue jeans that were ripped in spots and frayed along the bottom. A polished black belt with a buckle of silver in the shape of a leering skull kept the well worn pants snug around his waist.

Sabretooth curled his lips into a meager smile, letting the thick canines that led to his infamous nickname flicker into view. "Well, well boys. Ain't you all looking like easy pickings." His legs shifted, knees bending ever so slightly while his hands bristled with tufts of wiry hair along the back of them withdrew from the jackets pockets. Rough, coarse, and thick fingers flexed while yellow stained pointed nails elongated menacingly from their tips.

Pistols were drawn out quickly by a few of the small time drug dealers as they turned to face this seemingly brazen threat. "Pick this outta ya teeth bitch." The threat was snorted out by one of the dealers as he took a steady aim towards the broad shouldered target. By the time the trigger was pressed, by the time the bullet flew from the barrel of the gun, Sabretooth had moved. He sprung like a graceful and swift predatory cat off to the side, leaving the bullet to bite into the surface of the packed dirt trail. Dense brambles and thickets swallowed him up as he vanished from sight beyond their cover while a few more shots blindly trailed after him.

Sabretooth grinned deep from the darkness that he quietly moved through as he circled his prey. "Like I said, easy pickings, but don't worry, just give me the name of the guy you got your Euphoria from, and I might let you keep everything else." His voice carried to them, sounding from different spots as he looped around and let them fire off a few more random shots that wordlessly rejected his offer.

Empire was a city of extremes. Slums and section 8 housing sat just blocks away from skyscrapers with $100 million dollar penthouses. Its metropolitan sprawl was larger than some small countries, but the center city featured some of the densest urban living in the entire world. Its population included CEOs, homeless beggars and everything in between, but there was an equality in that all of them shared the streets and sights of the city. Empire City was an incredible place – at least for those rich or strong enough to take a piece of it for themselves.

Although it was nearly 2 AM, the streets still teemed with life. The sound of honking cars and distant sirens was omnipresent, even atop a hundred story tower where Batgirl happened to find herself on that fateful evening. The black-cowled beauty sat cross-legged on the corner of the building, watching the headlights winding up and down the narrow streets below. One gloved hand held her phone lazily next to her ear, listening to the droning of police radio chatter. Over the static she heard a woman say, “Dalton’s crew just made their way into the park, but we don’t have the manpower to follow. If we’re lucky maybe someone will catch them on their way out.”

Barbara stood up, stretching out with a smile on her face. Dalton was a smalltime dealer with some bigtime connections who she’d been searching for this past week. A mysterious new kingpin known only as the Candy Man emerged on the scene a month ago, but had already made a name for himself as a reliable supplier and a savvy businessman. His newest concoction, Euphoria, was an instant hit among the city’s denizens. Its stimulant and aphrodisiac effects made it the darling of clubbers and artsy types, but already many had chased its fleeting, addictive high to their grave. The Candy Man was diligently careful; Barbara was actually impressed. However, a weave is only as strong as its loosest thread. If her thinking was right, Dalton would lead her straight to his supplier.

Barbara activated the selfie camera on her phone and held it out in front of herself, recording a three second clip of her waving and flashing a beaming smile. Barbara’s Instagram had only 500 followers, but Batgirl’s had 5 million. To Batman’s chagrin, Batgirl’s social media presence had exploded since she moved from Gotham. Young, beautiful, and daring, Batgirl was an instant star. Every video of her skillful parkour or fearless gliding through the city garnered a million views at least, and Barbara had grown to love the attention. “The City Never Sleeps!” She tapped out on her phone as she posted the short looping video to Instagram.

As she leapt from the roof she glided down into the park, a heavily wooded section in the middle of the city large enough to get lost in. As she passed beyond the trees she found herself shrouded in darkness, with only the very occasional streetlamp and the moon lighting the park. Finding someone would be impossible…if she did not have thermal vision built into her cowl. As she scanned the area, she saw nothing of interest: some men sleeping on benches and others drinking in the bushes. Suddenly, she heard the telltale sound of gunfire and whirled around in time to see a massive silhouette flitting from tree to tree at incredible speed. “Finally, some action!” she thought to herself as she ran towards them.

“Go fuck yourself!” The men fired wildly into the consuming darkness until most had emptied their clips. At only 5’5” Dalton was unassuming, but his authoritative tone left no doubt that he was the leader. “Scatter! And don’t fucking go back to the club house!” he yelled, taking off down a Northern path which led deeper into the woods. The group fanned out, many stumbling over their feet from fear as they ran. Dalton made it a quarter mile away when he ducked behind a tree, his heart pounding through his chest. He paused to catch his breath and listened carefully to hear if that…thing…had followed him. Hearing nothing he poked his head out to look back the way he’d come, only to be met with a fist to the face.

Batgirl watched her man take cover and quietly closed the distance between them. A quick combination sent him to the ground, blood spurting from his nose. She put a heeled boot to his chest and pushed him down onto the ground, leaning over him. “Well hi there!” She said sweetly, “I’ve been looking for you. Why don’t we have a little chat?”

Sabretooth had slipped down behind a small ridge, patiently waiting as the last of the bullets tore randomly through the over growth. He couldn't help but find it all so amusing as he suppressed a chuckle. His nostrils flared, taking in the smells of the wooded park and trails, focusing and separating them into individual scents as he heard the crew scatter in opposite directions. "Eenie, meenie, miney..." His bushy brow arched upward as he tilted his head towards the sky and took another sniff of the air.

There was a definite feminine scent in the air, a soft pleasant perfume that his superhuman sense of smell had just picked up. It didn't smell like some lady he would expect to find out here in the dark depths of the park at this hour. Maybe some unfortunate and carefree lass thought that a jog through the park in the middle of the night was a good idea. His lips curled into a deep malicious grin, maybe when he was done with business he would take a little moment to check in on the owner of that alluring aroma. There was nothing wrong with mixing a little fun into a nights work, after all.

For now though he brought his attentive nose back to the task at hand and soon picked up the smell of one of the small time dealers that had practically ran in his direction. "..Moe." He murmured under his breath as he lunged forward, keeping low, crouching as he moved about on all four limbs. The slightly obese target never saw him coming as zipped past him in a blur. By the time the startled young man could react he found his hands clenching around his freshly slit throat and dropped to his knees with little more then a gurgled muted cry leaving his lips. His face his the dirt as he crumpled over, blood staining the ground around him as it swept out of his torn open jugular.

One down his thoughts mused as he licked the blood from his nails before moving to pick up the next closest scent. It wouldn't take him long to make a few more examples before he turned his attentions to tracking down Dalton and beating the information he wanted out of the young punk. The Candy Man was going to be in for one nasty surprise when Sabretooth finally found him.

Dalton laid with his back flat on the grassy ground and expelled a grunt of air as Batgirl settled the heel of her yellow boot right on top of his chest. His hands clutched over his awkwardly broken nose while his lips sputtered in an effort to keep the blood flowing out of his nostrils from slipping into his mouth. His dazed brown eyes were swimming in a sea of stars as he looked up to see two or three images of the petite heroines face looming over him. "Ugh, you fucking broke my nose!" His voice was a nasally wheeze as he tried to pinch his nostrils shut to clog up the bleeding. The effort only caused his face to wrinkle and twist into a pained expression.

"Jesus! What do you want with me!?" Dalton croaked out as he nervously looked around the dark woods all about them. "Are you, are you working with that thing?" He choked the words out while his hands moved away from his crooked puffy nose and grasped about the bright yellow length of her boot. One painful twist of Batgirl's heel down across his chest made him think twice about trying to wrench it away. "Look, I'm just, I'm just small time!" He blabbered out. "I don't know what you might want from me!"

"Probably the same thing I want. The Candy Man." Sabretooths deep rumbling voice emerged from the thickets behind Batgirl as he emerged from hiding. Fresh stains of splattered blood covered his forearms, while thin trickles of it fell from the tips of his claws as he squatted on his haunches. He settled his thick hairy forearms across the caps of his knees as he grinned, letting his protruding saliva coated tusks glisten in the moonlight. "By the way, I'm a big, big fan of yours." He winked coyly towards Batgirl as his lips curled upward in amusement. "I just love your instagram account, so witty and naively flirtatious." He drew a deep breath, letting his broad shoulders and heavy chest shift as he displayed his impressive physique in a subtle manner. "But play times over cutey, I'll take it from here. So why don't you scram before things get." He licked his lips briefly, a glimmer of ill intent sparkling in his cerulean blue eyes. "Unpleasant."

Batgirl took a quick scan behind her with her thermal vision and saw the large creature practically flying through the park towards one of the other men, and she winced as she saw him open the thug’s neck. She counted three others, all fleeing, and considered going to help but knew that she would never make it to them in time. “No, I’m not working with that thing but boy is he scary,” she said sassily, still watching him work, “You’re going to want to run, but wouldn’t it be a shame if I kept you here until he came to join us?”

For just a moment her deep green eyes flitted back down towards the angry twenty something whose face was covered in blood. “Tsk tsk, you’ll want to watch your language with me,” she chided. Looking back up into the brush, she saw the strangely graceful creature making a beeline towards her. He’d dispatched the others faster than she’d expected and she cursed herself for taking her time. It closed the distance quickly, “I’m the only thing standing between you and him.”

As Sabretooth stepped out from the trees, she gave him a blasé smile. She scanned him from head to toe as he spoke, taking in his powerful build and bestial features. His arms and hands were drenched with blood, and more had been splattered onto his chest. It was immediately apparent that he was no ordinary goon, but superhuman and skilled. Batgirl lifted her foot off of Dalton’s chest and began to slowly step closer to the sudden challenger. “It’s always good to meet a fan but this one is mine; I’m bringing him in.” With only ten feet left between them, she planted her feet in a fighting stance, “In fact, I’m bringing you in too. You know who I am, and you know what I can do. Why don’t you make this easy on both of us and just come with me?”

Dalton looked on nervously as the young heroine moved to stand between him and the bloody monster. She was built like a gymnast, with thick powerful legs and a narrow waist. Long red hair spilled out the back of her mask, and a number of gadgets hung from her yellow utility belt. Her confidence was inspiring, but he wasn’t sure that he was willing to put his life in her hands. The creature loomed large over her, head and shoulders visible above her small frame. Tipping his fingers looked to be sharp claws and protruding from his mouth were enormous canine teeth. Slowly he began to shuffle backwards as the two squared off. He pushed himself to his feet and began to stumble off towards the trees when he felt his legs suddenly bound together, sending him back to the ground.

Looking down, he saw a black bola wrapped tightly around his legs and his eyes found Batgirl’s which still sparkled with a playful light. “Sit tight,” she said, looking at both him and the creature in her periphery, “I won’t be but a moment, and we still have to chat.”

Sabretooth sat there and listened, crouched low as he was, flicking the blood smeared tips of his fingers and crimson soaked nails over his ragged jeans. His lips remained arrogantly curved in smirk, letting those two large tusks jut out on full display. He even nodded a little when she said that he knew who she was and what she could do. That nod though turned to a slowly shake of his head as she spoke about making it easy and just surrendering. "Uhh, nah I'll pass on that option." He said rather blandly while that pleasant smirk lingered on his lips as he stood up to tower over her.

He lifted his large and stout arms upward, placing his palms behind his head, letting the size and definition of his massive physique sprout upon his biceps. His icy blue gaze watched every detail, every little movement that Batgirl made while he limbered up by torquing his hips in a slow twisting manner. He didn't even budge a step, didn't flinch a bit as he watched Batgirl draw her bola out and quickly used it to expertly take down Dalton as he attempted to escape. "Clumsy boy." He muttered under his breath in an amused tone as he watched their mutual interest tumble to the ground as his legs got snared up.

As Batgirl looked back to him and focused her attentions fully upon him, Sabretooth tossed a gesture of his hand forth towards the fallen Dalton. "You know, if you want to talk to him now I'm fine with that." He shrugged his head, stretching his neck and rolling his broad stout shoulders as he looked to Batgirl with that pleasant smile still painted across his face. "It could be like good cop, bad cop. Soften him up for me." He felt his toes curling in his boots as he let his feet shift and bounce in a barely discernible manner.

"I mean, really, take the kind gesture I'm offering you and get the hell out of here." His playful demeanor shifted to something dark in that moment. Blue eyes narrowed with a predatory squint towards her as his smile dropped into a snarl. "If you don't know who I am, your going to know now." His bushy blonde brows drew together at an angle as he spread his clawed fingers out wide. "The name is Sabretooth." He growled as he sprung like an uncoiling serpent towards Batgirl, lifting his bony knee up to greet her midsection.

Batgirl watched the enormous man’s every move – surprised by how graceful he was. It wasn’t his size that worried her though; she was a match for any man, no matter the size difference. His metahuman abilities could prove troublesome though. Such a shame that these villainous types don’t play fair. “You and I both know that this isn’t how it works,” she told him authoritatively, “I don’t negotiate with murderers, I just bring them in.”

Her eyes trailed down to his legs as his body tensed. He was subtle, but there were always signs. His leg was cocked like a boxer preparing to throw a power punch, and he watched her predatorily waiting for a moment of weakness. So she gave him one. She took a lazy step away from him and he lunged immediately, just as she’d predicted…Only much faster than she’d thought he could. She braced her core for a moment before he slammed his knee into her, but still it drove the breath from her lungs. She flew back two feet before catching herself on the balls of her feet, bringing herself back down into a fighting stance. “That all you got kitty? Time to show you that bat beats cat.”

Barbara slid her collapsible batons from her belt and extended them with a flourish. She leapt forward and let loose a flurry of blows, each probing for vulnerability. She danced expertly in and out, but with several extremely close calls. He was quick and skilled; every time his claws narrowly missed her was a reminder. When the opportunity arose she stepped in close and slammed her elbow into his jaw. The force of the blow reverberated up through her arm as she pulled away. As she backed up, breathing hard, she saw that he hadn’t even staggered. “You must know that there’s more heroes on the way by now, and clearly you can’t beat me.”

Sabretooth twisted his bulky neck side to side while his calloused clawed hand scratched and rubbed where Batgirl's elbow had driven home. He knew she was skilled, figured she would be fast and versatile, but her ability to tangle in close quarters like she just had demonstrated left him impressed with the buxom young masked beauty. "Your impressive Batgirl, I'll give you that." His lips curled into a long smirk as he let his eyes wander over her. "But really, bat beats cat? Do you know how idiotic that sounds?"

He began to pace around her, his winter blue eyes focused on her every move. Watching the rise and fall of her perky little breasts. The breath that fell from her lips in the chilled night air. She was winded, he could hear it in the sound of her voice and smelled in the sweat that was peppering up upon her body. "Let's be honest here." His bushy blonde brows waggled as he patiently circled her like she was a struggling swimmer lost in the waters of the ocean and he was the shark that was closing in. "Your out of your league, there's no other heroes coming. I'd smell them, hear them, long before they would show up." He sniffed the air, nostrils flaring as if to demonstrate his super human senses. "Yep, your all on your own, unless you want to count Dalton as on your side."

Sabretooth started to toy with her, showing her how fast he really was as he began lunging in as if he was about to strike only to sway away with inhuman swiftness. He laughed, his deep chuckles clearly reverberating through the small wooded patch they had come to face off in. "You should know, I'm not just a murderer." He sang out with a malicious laugh as he launched forward and veered away once more, letting her feel the swoosh of his claw cut through the air just beyond her reach. "No, I won't give you that pleasure, because I have other ideas in mind for you."

He roared like a lion as he launched himself towards her and once again quickly sprang away in another direction before she could reach out to tag him. This time though when he pulled away his motions immediately flowed back towards her as he lowered his shoulder and launched himself like a rocket. His broad shoulder was aimed like a battering ram right for her gut while his muscular arms swung open wide as they sought to wrap her up in his grasp.

Hard pressed at her best, Batgirl was beginning to grow desperate. She tried not to let her anxiety show, but as he circled her she realized that he was not fighting, but toying with her. She should have taken Dalton and left when she had the chance. Intelligence was something she prided herself in, and the more she thought about it the more certain she was: she was going to lose. “Get on out of here Dalton,” she said, winded, “I’ll catch up with you once I’m done here…”

He had called her bluff, and his logic was impeccable. As their fight dragged on, fatigue began to slow her swings. He danced around her tauntingly as she grew more reserved with her flagging strength. She grew defensive, parrying his teasing swings which on their own threatened to topple her. “You overestimate yourself, they’re coming and they’re close. I just hope I can beat you before they get here; I’ve got a rep to protect.” The last hope she had was that his overconfidence would be his undoing. He grew ever more brazen and she bided her time, waiting for him to slip. Then, it happened.

He leaned in a hair too close, unleashing a mighty roar and she leapt forward wildly, dropping one of her batons and gripping the other with both hands. Feet planted, she swung up towards his chin with all her strength, throwing her whole body into the attack. When she missed she found herself off balance and vulnerable as his shoulder slammed into her abdomen and his arms closed like a vice around her tiny frame.

The force of his charge carried both of them to the ground, and as she lay beneath him his enormous body obscured what little light made it to them through the trees. She roared an angry battle cry right in the face of the cocky beast-man, trying futilely to shove him away. “Get off of me!” she yelled indignantly as she reached for her utility belt, grabbing a pair of titanium alloy handcuffs and closing a fist around them so that she could use them as brass knuckles. She threw one punch at his chest, and two more at his face but lying as she was they were feeble blows. Exhausted, she finally had to stop to catch her breath.

Sabrethooth grunted as the pair of punches cracked against his jaw and split his lip wide open. Red blood mixed with saliva drizzled down from his lip and spread around the heavy stubble covering his jawline as he laid on top of Batgirl. As swiftly as the make shift brass knuckles had cut his lip open that small wound was already sealing itself shut, healing at an alarmingly accelerated rate. He licked the remaining blood of his lips as his bright sky blue eyes stared daggers down into her own as he felt the fight slowly fading as she tried to catch her breath. Quickly his clawed hands grasped her gloved hands by the wrists as he displayed his obvious strength advantage as he yanked her arms out and up over her head, pinning them to the grassy ground that they laid upon.

"I'll get off of you when I'm done getting off, on you." His lips curled into a snarled smirk as he whispered his words while his head hovered over her own. His long tangled dirty blonde hair fell in curtains around his face and blotted out the rest of the meager light from shining onto her face. He spared a glance past her as he looked towards Dalton who was still trying to figure out how to untwine the bola from around his legs. "Thanks for tying him up by the way, it gives us some quality time to play." Sabretooth laughed briefly before looking back to Batgirl as he smothered her lithe athletic frame with his much heavier bulkier body. The thick sharp tip of the claw protruding from his thumb could be felt pressing against the sleek yellow fabric of her glove where it covered her wrist. The pinching, stabbing pressure insisting that her hand open up and release its grasp over the titanium cuffs it held.

While he worked to manipulate her hand to give up its grasp over the cuffs his stout legs shifted around her slender toned ones. The insides of his massive thighs framed the outer curves of her own, effectively keeping her from kicking. His heavy duty scuffed up hiking boots pushed and wedged themselves under her shapely calves and then locked around her ankles. "Now give em up." He stated as he grasped her unburdened hand about the wrist and drew it over to rest against along side her other hand. His thumb continued to press down on her delicate wrist while his fingers spread out and pressed down around her other hand to help keep it in place. He drew his forearms and elbows in, pressing them down against her arms to keep them pinned while he held them stretched out overtop of her head. With his free hand Sabretooth grasped the cuffs and with one last sharp jab of his cruel nail on her wrist, he yanked them free of her hands possession.

"I bet you like it rough, don't ya, Batgirl?
" He murmured as his hands worked in concert to shackle her wrists with her own handcuffs. The feeling of his chrome belt buckle, that leering skull, was hard to miss as it pressed down against her, just inches over the young heroines mound that was covered by her tight fitting costume.

Her bad situation was growing worse by the moment. She watched despondent as his wounds sealed up before her eyes, his open cut knitting itself shut as if by magic. As she lay beneath him she felt small and powerless. She tried to stave off the feeling of hopelessness but even with her prodigious intellect she could think of no way out. His long blonde locks hung over her face, his face only inches from her own. She diverted her eyes as he licked the blood from his lips, his piercing blue eyes looking positively predatory. “Fuck off,” she said breathlessly as he pinned her hands up over her head, digging his claw into her wrist, “You’re disgusting. I promise you’ll live to regret this.”

Her grip loosened on the cuffs as he continually worked her fist loose. She knew exactly what he had in mind for those cuffs and her pulse quickened. She squirmed beneath him but knew that there would be no getting away. His every move seemed effortless; her strength was nothing against his. He felt as though he were three times her size as he manhandled her. As he pressed his claw into her wrist, hard, she cried out in pain and her grip opened almost instinctively. “Get off of me!” she spat at him, trying futilely to pull her hands apart as he leaned high over her to cuff them.

Her face was buried in his burly chest as he closed the restraints around her slender wrists. His musclebound form was sweaty from the exertion of their fight and his musk was dizzyingly strong. She felt something hard pressed against her pussy and his every move ground it hard against her. A gasp escaped her lips as a rush of pleasure shot through her body, her blush red face almost matching her hair. They were so close together that her every labored breath pressed her perky tits into his chest. She snarled at his taunts. “G-go to hell,” she said through gritted teeth, terrified but defiant, “You won’t get away with this.”

With an audible snap the titanium cuffs clicked one by one around Batgirl's yellow gloved wrists as Sabretooth tightened them so she wouldn't be able to slip her wrists free of their hold. His form shifted as he rubbed his chest down over her body, flattening her perfect little perky tits against the enormity of his chest until his face was looming once more over hers. One hand remained clamped over the short length of chain that connected her bound wrists together, keeping her arms held against the grassy turf above her head. One crystalline blue eye shot a wink towards her as Sabretooth grinned merrily from atop her prone athletic body. "Oh, I'll get away with it, little bat." He accentuated his taunt with rolling grind of his hips that caused the harsh metallic skull shaped buckle to rub fiercely over the mound of her sex.

"Now, lets flip you over." His sneering laugh cut through the otherwise silent patch of trees within the darkened park as he moved his clawed hands down to grasp her around her biceps. His body rose up slightly and gave her a meager break from bearing the weight of his body against her own, as well as sparing her the pressure of his buckle upon her snug mound of sex. Forcefully he began to turn her over, sweeping his hands around her body and easily turning her over until her face was pressed down into the moist grassy floor surrounding them.

The brilliant yellow cape that flowed down from her shoulders caught his attention and he smirked as he reached out and claimed its edges. "Lights out, little bat." He chortled out with a laugh as he tossed the yellow cape up over her head and quickly began to wrap and snare it around her cowled visage until it smothered her. His hands moved to fall on the back of her shoulder blades, using them as leverage as he shifted his posture and rose upright until he was resting his weight on his knees. His crotch perched right across the firm shape of her ass as his hands stroked down her back, the tips of his claws scratching playfully at her costume until they came to rest at the buckle of her yellow belt.

With a flick of his fingers the belt unfastened and he grasped it, drawing it out from around her curving hips. He held it aloft like it was some trophy or souvenir and admired it briefly. His blue eyes perked up as the slim and sleek shape of her phone fell out from one of the yellow little pockets of the belt and landed in the grass just to their side. His grin widened at the sight of it before he looked back to the back of her cape covered head. "No more little gadgets for you." His deep voice resonated as he chuckled as her utility belt was flung far off to the side. "Mmmmm…." He groaned out then as his powerful fingers sunk in around the toned cheeks of her ass, grasping them tightly. His unwelcomed embrace dug into their curves while he rolled his hips against her backside. The firmness of his cock and the warmth of it permeated through the denim pants that it hid behind as he ground himself to a hardened and fully aroused erection.

"Don't even think about it punk." Sabretooth snarled towards Dalton as he was finally working the cords of Batgirls bola free from around his legs. "If you so much as make a move to flee, I'll rip you to shreds." He lifted a hand from Batgirl's ass as he waggled his index finger towards Dalton. "So you best stay put until I'm done with her."

Batgirl bit her lip as the cuffs closed tight around her wrists. She tugged against them nervously as he let his weight fall down on her much smaller form. She twisted and turned beneath him, trying to get out from under him but to no success. “P-please,” she stammered out, dropping her unconvincing confident façade, “Please don’t do this! Y-you beat me, just take him and go!” She flinched away, an embarrassing gasp escaping her lips as he continued to grind into her with his belt buckle. She had never been with someone so rough before. Everything he did was so…intense.

He lifted her easily from the ground and dropped her face down in the dew covered grass. She tried to crawl away as he let his big, strong hands run down the curves of her lithe body. The smooth Kevlar-spandex of her skin tight costume was resistant to bullets and blades but did nothing to protect her from his groping fingers. Face down, ass up she spat out a mouthful of grass as he flipped her cape up over her head. “Hey, stop that! I-“ her words were cut off by an instinctive yelp as he pressed her down into the ground, teasing her with his sharp claws. She recoiled, but something akin to a thrill ran through her. Blindfolded, the sensation of being touched and handled was magnified in intensity.

She felt his fingers close around her utility belt, fumbling with it for a moment before figuring out how to unlatch it. Its comforting weight dropped away and her heart sank. There was precious little chance she could have reached it while wearing it, but now that it was God knows where there was no chance at all. She took some slight solace in knowing that he’d left fingerprints on its rubbery surface that she could use to find him if she survived. Her thoughts were interrupted as he sidled up behind her, his thick cock obvious even through her costume and his pants. He held her tight, tugging her back into him so that it was nestled between the cheeks of her shapely ass. As she struggled she ground against it and to her dismay – and unwilling arousal – it continued to grow. “You win, you win ok? I – I’m powerless before you, and I was foolish to think I could beat you. P-please, please stop!”

"Now where's your little zipper hiding at, hmmm?" Sabretooth mused with an aroused growled out quality to his deep voice as his fingers probed at the smooth hardened spandex wrapped about Batgirls ass. The sensation of his grinding manhood had seemed to reach its fullest mass as it shifted about between her firm cheeks. "Ahh, fuck it, I'll just cut it open." He snorted out as his frustration rose and he begrudgingly shifted his crotch so his full erection removed itself from between her ass.

With the tips of his claws from one hand Sabretooth carefully trapped the fabric of her costume between his pinching fingertips. He pulled the taut fabric upwards, stretching it out right above the apex of the curves of her rear. The sharp tip of the claw protruding from his thumb began to press against her costume. Despite its resiliency the kevlar reinforced spandex attire over her ass began to split open from the sheer prolonged press of the razor sharp tip of his nail. "There we are, mmmm.." He moaned deeply and lustfully as the costume concealing her rear began to split at the seams that traced along between her ass cheeks.

He leaned over to his right, letting his gaze fall upon the nearby slim phone that had fallen loose from one of her belts pouches and he gathered it up in his free hand. With a gentle underhand toss to his right, the phone landed within the soft carpet of grass nearby Dalton who had relented from his attempts to pry himself free from the last few lengths of the bola coiled around his ankles. Sabretooth shot him a look and grinned. "Why don't you make yourself useful and film this?" It might of sounded like a question, but Dalton knew it wasn't something he had the option to refuse. He scooted over awkwardly and grabbed the phone up in his hands, turning it around so he could view the screen. "Uh, what's the code?"

Sabretooth looked down to the back of Batgirl's head and grasped the bundle of yellow cape that he had spun about her cowled face. "Guess I'll ask nice, to start." His fingers sank into the fabric of her cape and with a firm tug he pulled Batgirl's head up off the grass. Her neck was forced to crane backward and her spine followed suit as her shoulders were lifted upward by Sabretooths use of her cloak like it was some sort of collar. "You heard the man, what's the pass word to get into your phone?" His hand gave a frim shake of the cloak as his fingers bundled it up tighter around her facial features. "Don't make me ask twice, Batslut."

Her entire head covered by her cape, everything she heard was muffled. Sabretooth’s every movement set off alarm bells in her head, and as he ground his growing cock against her ass any uncertainty as to his intentions was dispelled. He backed off for just a moment, but there was no time to be relieved as immediately afterwards she felt his sharp claw drag along her sex through the costume. She kicked out with her legs, not directed at her assailant but just from instinct. “H-hey, what are you doing?” she asked nervously as he pinched her bodysuit between two of his claws, “Please, please stop!”

A sudden rush of cold air told her that he’d succeeded. She gasped, a shiver running up her spine. Her long, well toned legs tensed beneath her and stopped flailing. She could hear the two men talking and their conversation filled her stomach with butterflies. A video of her humiliation would go viral in an instant, she knew. The internet could be a cruel place. She cried out in fear as he yanked her head back and her heart threatened to beat through her chest. “No! You can’t,” she managed to say, even with the cape around her throat, “Y-you can’t make me, I’ll never give it to you!”

The phone he held had access to almost everything related to her life has a vigilante. She wasn’t stupid enough to use her civilian phone but her Batgirl social media, one of the offshore accounts she used to pay for her gear, and some photos that she thought too risqué to be posted online. Visions flashed through her mind of her life as Batgirl ruined forever. She would lose the respect and fear of criminals everywhere, not to mention her dignity and any hope of becoming a senior member of the Justice League. And, without the money in her account, she would be unable to replenish her supply of gadgets.

Fortunately for her, her phone was protected by bleeding edge technology. Its encryption was unbreakable, and nothing but her 12 digit randomized passcode could access the device without wiping its contents. Her thoughts were interrupted by the occasional image of possible punishments her tormentor might choose to dole out, but she put them out of mind. As scared as she was, if she could just stay strong then her phone was safe. Surrender was not an option.

Like the ferocious prehistoric beast that was his namesake, Sabretooth let out a low rumbling growl as he leaned down and pressed his lips against the back of Batgirls cape covered head. "Your going to tell me, Batgirl, or else." His words hissed against her wrapped up head which seemed to grow even tighter as the beastly man wrenched the fabric of her cloak deeper into his grasp with a sharp twist of his wrist. "Maybe for starters, I'll fuck you right in that tight little ass of yours." His thumb jabbed the rest of the way through the backend of her clinging costume and the sharp tip of his nail scratched over the delicate fabric of the panties beneath. "You might like it." He snapped his teeth at the yellow cape covering the side of her face near her ear as that intrusive thumb stroked the tip of its claw along her undergarment. "You might not, but I sure as shit don't care what you like or don't like."

Dalton was busy turning the phone over in his hands, seemingly fascinated by the devices state of the art design along with the simple fact that it belonged to Batgirl. "Uh, you know, I, I uh, have some Euphoria, Mister." He cleared his throat while his fingers tugged at the neckline of his sweatshirt. "Uhm, it, uh, it might help make her, talk." Dalton turned his head and swept his backpack from where it lay between his shoulders.

Sabretooth looked over while the side of his head rested against the back of Batgirls bundled up skull. His cheek ground against her face, pushing it into the turf as he twisted his lips in consideration of the offer. "Alright, just don't go thinking that this makes us buddy's now, and the names Sabretooth, not Mister." While the villain's words of acceptance to the offering were spoken, his thumb pressed down on the soft and delicate fibers of the lingerie covering her ass as the nail punctured a hole right between the cheeks of her rear. It plunged downward, fortunately for Batgirl the man monster on top of her had withdrawn the vile sharp claw back to a less threatening length as the length of his thumb parted the cheeks of her ass until the tip of that digit pressed down against the small, tight, and clenching ring of muscles in the depths of her ass cheeks.

"Ya, I know." He tossed a small clear plastic bag full of blue pills over towards Sabretooth who watched them land at his side.

His grasp released from the bundle of twisted up yellow cloak that it had been using to smother the poor heroines face further and further with her own costume. His body leaned slightly as he reached out and grasped the bag, fingers sinking into its contents as he pulled out a smooth blue pill and cupped it in his palm beneath his thumb. "What's this shit do?" Sabretooth inquired as he reached back over and began to unwind the cloak from around Batgirls face just enough to fit his hand beneath it.

"It will, well it makes bitches real horny If she hasn't tried it before, she might sing for your cock, tell you whatever you want to know even, just so she can be, fucked." Dalton shrugged his shoulders. "Though it ain't the real deal, just the Candy Man's version of it, so I'm sure it's not as strong as the Doctors stuff."

"Ya, well the Doctor don't care for the Candy Man copying his shit." Sabretooth replied with a matter of fact tone as his hand slipped under Batgirls cloak and his palm pressed against her mouth. His index finger and thumb settled around her nostrils and pressed down on them, closing the airways off as his palm pressed and covered her lips. The small smooth shape of the pill could be felt getting pressed against her mouth as Sabretooth waited for her to gasp for air before he tried to shove it in. "When I'm done with her, you tell me where to find him, and I'll let you off easy, hell I might even set you up with one of the Doctor's suppliers if you don't tick me off boy."

The sound of his anger was terrifying. The vibration from the bass in his voice could be felt through her entire body. She felt his claw dragging along the lace of her panties and yelped as he tore easily through that last bit of clothing that protected her dignity. “Do your worst, you don’t scare me,” she said, sounding more confident than she felt, “You’re a fucking animal, but I promise I’ve survived worse.”

He leaned on the side of her head, pushing her face into the ground. As Dalton offered the monster drugs to use on her, she cursed his name. How could this fucking lowlife side with this thing after all it had done? She felt him toying with her ass and she whimpered pathetically. He pressed against her asshole and she held her breath, trembling from fear. She felt her cape loosening from around her face, and cried out in a muffled voice as he covered her mouth and pinched her nose.

Batgirl thrashed as much as she the handcuffs allowed. The tiny hard pill pressed against her lips which she closed tight. She had never taken drugs before in her life, and she sure as hell wouldn’t be starting now. He was patient though. A minute passed, then two. Before long, her lungs were screaming for air. Her vision was beginning to blur, and as everything began to fade to black she finally gasped. The pill went straight down her throat, and a warmth followed it like a shot of vodka. The warmth spread through her entire body, and a sense of wellbeing began to set in. The panic, anxiety, anger and fear began to drain away.

Every part of her felt like it was vibrating as the high permeated her body. Where his hands were rough and painful before, his every touch now sent waves of pleasure through her. Her pussy started to get wet as his thumb massaged her asshole. She knew it was wrong, and intellectually she knew that she despised him, but her body had betrayed her. Every thought felt far away, and intelligible thinking was beginning to take a backseat to her overwhelming horniness. She moaned, whorish and loud. It just felt so good! “More,” she practically whispered, “Harder, please!”

Unconsciously she began to roll her hips, pushing back into him. She bit her lip as she tried to will herself to stop. He was a jerk, she reminded herself…but he made her so hot. He was a violent criminal…but his big muscular frame was a dream come true. He was a murderer…but she needed to cum, and he was the only one that could give that to her. “Y-you wanted to fuck me?” she said, louder now, “you said you didn’t care what I wanted right? Well show me, give it to me hard and see if I can take it!”

Sabretooth grinned widely after the slick blue pill had been forced down Batgirl's throat, and he looked down in awe as almost immediately the powerful aphrodisiac began to pervert her body and turn its desires against her. "Ha, well that fucking changed your tune, slut." He cackled as he lifted himself upright so that he was kneeling with his legs straddling hers while his crotch rested on her gyrating ass. Both of the villains hairy hands reached down for that meager little tear in the backend of her costume. Fingers pressed together, knuckles meeting as his palms turned to face outward from her body and with a solid ripping tear that rose up to join her cries to be ravaged, Sabretooth split the backdoor of her black spandex wide open.

He stared down at the flayed opening of her costume, his icy blue eyes admiring the shapely curves of her ass as she rubbed and rolled back against his crotch in growing earnest. That little slim panty and the hole his thumb had speared through it caught his eyes as he began to unbuckle and remove the thick leather skull capped belt from his trousers. "Oh, your gonna take it, your gonna take it real hard." He snarled out as he dropped his belt to lay across her back as he began to unzip his jeans and wriggle them down his hips just enough to bring his skin tight red briefs that were bulging with his erection into view. His fingers worked to part the seam of his briefs and pull his throbbing shaft loose of the confines of his briefs, finally letting the heat of his thick veiny member slap down between the cheeks of her undulating ass.

Slowly, deliberately Sabretooth ground against her responsive rear, letting his cock fall and fill up the valley between her firm ass cheeks and rub over the flimsy thin panties that clung to her rear. "Now then, my little bat whore, your gonna tell that fella there what the password is to your phone, aren't you?" His words growled out as he reached down and shredded the dainty little undergarments covering her rear with his fingertips and then began to spread her rear apart with his hands. His hands began to work in concert, keeping her shifting cheeks spread with one hand while the other began to point the sloped smooth head of his cock towards the tight little flange of muscles buried between them. "Ahhhh, ohhhh, your a tight little slut, have you ever been fucked in the ass, Batbitch?" His gravelly voice rolled out of his lips with a tint of pleasure to them as his sloped head began to press firmly against the clenching ring of muscles. "To bad we don't have any lube." His laughter rolled out of his lips as he pressed his thick and hard shaft demandingly down into her quivering backside.

Dalton looked on in stunned silence, watching from a relatively close distance as Sabretooth began to drill his cock into her ass. He barely even thought of the phone that was laying in his hands as the villain unwound the yellow cape from her around her face and let it fall to the side. He could see her pupils, dilated and wide while her irises were growing hazy and murky from the drugs penetrating effects.

"Go on, tell him." Sabretooth hissed out as he reached down and took the long red curls of her hair into his hands and yanked back on them like they were reins for a horse. He bent her spine, pulled her breasts up off the turf along with her head by the leverage he held over her hair as he plunged his cock deeply into her extraordinarily tight little ass. "Tell him..."

The euphoria flooded her system, the intensity of the high growing in waves. Everything looked like it had an aura or halo as her vision started to grow fuzzy. She moaned as he tore her costume wide open; the sound of it ripping was practically musical. She looked back over her shoulder at her attacker through her messy red hair. Had he always been such a stud? His eyes were penetrating, with an enrapturing intensity. He seemed amused by her predicament, but she was too horny to care. “Fucking give it to me,” she said breathily.

She watched him undo his enormous belt and let his jeans slide down his musclebound legs. His huge cock sprung free of his pants and the sight of it made her mouth water. She needed it. He slapped his cock between the cheeks of her perky little ass which drove her mad with arousal. Coherent thought had become practically impossible. He slid his cock between her cheeks a few times and she could have sworn that she felt every vein on it. As he let the head move to sit against her asshole, she tensed up. Never in her life had she considered anal, and even under the influence the idea was frightening. She needed dick, but she wasn’t ready for that…nor could she give up the password to her phone, that much she knew. “N-no, I…you won’t get the code. I don’t care if y-“ her words were cut off as he buried his dry cock in her tight asshole.

She cried out in mixed plan and pleasure. It hurt like sin as he buried his enormous cock in her. The muscles of her legs spasmed causing her ass to quiver and tighten around his shaft. Her cheek resting against the ground, every one of his thrusts pushed her face into the wet grass. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her mouth hung open slightly as drug induced pleasure ran through her. She felt his strong fingers weave themselves into her hair and close into a fist. As he pulled her from the ground she cried out again, loudly with no regard for who might hear her. Even this pain was sweet. “Ohmygod, Fuck me!” she practically screamed, “Fuck me you stud!”

Her vision continued to grow fuzzier, and her ability to focus on anything but the dicking she was receiving had almost completely gone. It was so god damn good, but because it was her first time the experience was too novel for her to cum. “No, I won’t…I won’t…I…” she trailed off as her slutty drug addled mind came up with another approach. “I…I’ll give it to you if you fuck my soaking wet pussy.”

Sabretooth's hips jumped up, slapping down against the small bulbous shape of Batgirl's ass, driving his cock in like a spike being hammered home. The exquisite tightness of her ass found him gritting his teeth in the sheer sensation of pleasure it wrought. The sound of her voice, crying out, begging for him to fuck her, calling him a stud only drove him to slam harder down into her. That and the seeming fact that she didn't want it where it currently was, only made his efforts all the more rougher as he drove down, ground it deep down inside her ass before lifting up to slam back down again against her bucking body.

A vile wide grin swirled across his lips as she offered to divulge the code, but only if he plunged his cock into her soaking wet pussy. His hands remained wrenched around her silken red hair, pulling her body taut, bending her like a bow as he let her desperation to be taken in her pink little slit grow with every thrust into her ass. "Is that ...what you want?" One hand released from the mane of her hair and came to crack down across the shapely curves of her ass as he continued to plunge and violate that tight clenching hole. "You want...you want my cock, fucking your soaking wet...pussy, huh?" Another resounding slap rang down across her ass, almost making it look like Sabretooth was riding a bucking bronco with the way he was mounted on top of her, holding her hair like reins and slapping her haunches with his free hand.

Suddenly the weight of his masculine chest thudded down against her back, crushing her breasts into the carpet of grass and dirt upon which she laid. His head fell along side hers, spitting his words into her ear as he swept his strong arms around and then beneath her body. "Your gonna give that code up...." His powerful legs shifted, pushing down between her own and spreading them wide as he continued to relentlessly sink his thick manhood into the depths of her rear. "If I fuck you here, right?" He growled into her ear, licking the lobe with the tip of his tongue while his hands pressed down beneath her body and his fingers fell across the flimsy covering over the shape of her mound. "If I fuck you, right in that little pussy of yours, your going to give up the code!" He snapped at her ear as his clawed fingers rubbed, drove, and pressed into the folds of her damp and hungry sex.

His fingers began to thrust, shredding the last remnants of her thin panties as they parted the pink lips of her sex and sank into the wetness of her slit. "Go on, you tell him the code, and you'll get that cock in your little fucking pussy all night long!" He growled out while his hips continued to jam his shaft into the backside of her body, violating the deepest parts of her virgin ass while his fingers sank deeply into her soaking wet twat. "Tell him the code!" His fingers were relentless as they plunged and worked like fast firing pistons into her sex, while his cock didn't pause with the way his hips were slapping down into the curves of her ass.

Dalton was mesmerized by it all, watching with a slack jaw and wide eyes as Batgirl was overwhelmed by the single pill of Euphoria that had polluted her system. Even in his trance though he glanced down to the phone then back to Batgirl before he murmured. "Just...just tell me the code"

Batgirl moaned as the brute behind her slapped her ass, leaving a pink handprint on it. She let her hips sway, her body moving of its own accord. “Yes, I want it. I need it, please! Please fuck me!” She tried to turn towards him but he held her down effortlessly. With her hands still cuffed behind her, she could do little more than writhe beneath him. The feeling of his hot breath in her ear drove her wild. Her mouth hung open and she mouthed the words “Oh my god” over and over again, her words failing her. “Please, please! I’ll give it to you, I’ll give you anything!”

She felt his fingers work their way into her sex and she almost came right then and there. A shiver ran through her entire body, starting in her quivering legs and running up the rest of her body. He moved them roughly, the tip of his claw brushing against her G spot. He had begun fucking her asshole faster and more aggressively, and the feeling of being penetrated in both holes left her weak and whimpering. From deep in the back of her mind, a voice – her own voice – begged her not to give up the code. Wasn’t being fucked in both her holes enough? Did she need that hard, thick, juicy cock in her pussy that badly? How much better could it possibly feel? The rational Batgirl was making a lot of good points.

But rational Batgirl wasn’t in charge. Slutty, Euphoric cockwhore Batgirl was. She didn’t know how much better it could possibly feel, but she knew there was only one way to find out. “2469 8251 6767,” she said, the numbers spilling out of her mouth as if she was in a trance. And in a way she was. Her drug addled mind had been hypnotized by his cock. “Now please, fuck me! I don’t care if he films it, just give it to me please!”

Her eyes rolled toward the back of her head as he fucked her stupid. Her cheek and chest were pressed hard against the ground under his weight and the force of his thrusts. Dalton dialed in the digits she rambled out and the screen came to life, a brilliant touchscreen display with a number of apps he didn’t recognize, but a number of familiar ones were pinned to the homepage. He clicked on the camera and pointed it at the beast and his defeated heroine. His eyes alternated between the screen and the act happening right before his eyes, still unable to believe what he was seeing. “Alright man, we’re rolling.”

Despite giving up the code, Sabretooth still plowed away at the depths of Batgirl's ass. Thick veined shaft of cock piercing deeply, sliding in and out effortlessly with the build up of natural lubrication that had occurred between the hapless heroine and the beast that ravaged her. His lips pressed against the side of her cowl as he almost whispered a growled out promise directly into her ear. "I'll spare you the humiliation that the drug is causing you...." He grunted as he rocked his hips deep and hard down against the tight firmness of her split open backside. "Mmm... it's making you sound like a fucking whore. Ughh.." He groaned as he let the smooth texture of his tongue flick against her ear lobe.

His hands meanwhile slipped out of the fringes of her soaking wet sex and moved up to her yellow cape. They grasped it, pulled a section of it taut, and then the nails cut like razors over it, shearing off a section with ease. "Just open wide." He hissed against the side of her head while his cock churned into the depths of her anal cavity. "You'll thank me, later, when your head's cleared." There was a hint of humor in the villains voice as he drew the strap of her shredded yellow cloak up around her face and wedged it into her gasping mouth. For a moment he used it as a bit and bridle, pulling it hard, causing the fabric to grind against the corners of her mouth as her head was forced up from the ground. Dalton was a few feet away, capturing the whole event on her very own camera, focused right front and center on her dazed eyes as Sabretooth tied the yellow cloth around the back of her neck, effectively gagging her.

With a groan he relented the plundering of her tightly clenching ass and reached down to grasp Batgirl by her hips. His straddling legs, full of muscle, spread, granting her body just enough room for the hulking villain to flip her over onto her back. The wetness and heat of his throbbing rod fell flush between her legs, right over the torn open portion of her black costume that had been shredded to access the soaking pink folds of her sex. Clawed hands fell flush on the young heroines perky mounds of breast. They squeezed over them, filthy hands of the cretin clenching and contorting their shape in his grasp. His icy cold blue eyes stared down, locked on the very clouded and conflicted eyes of his foe.

"I'm a man of my word." He snarled as he fondled and roughly played with the shapes of her breasts, letting his fingers trace absently over the yellow symbol of the bat that stood out upon them. His knees fell between her legs, pushed against the inside of them, shoved them wide open as he drew his crotch down and then slammed forward. The angled slope of his hard as steel cock pierced through the tight folds of her well lubricated sex and settled into its depths as it forced its way fully into her quivering vagina's core. "Ahhhhnnnmmm…" He groaned, hands pressing down, smooshing the firm and taut orbs of her bosom as he snarled towards the night sky before he began to thrust.

Back
Top Bottom