Fx M or F Looking for long term roleplays through Discord (Updated 5/17/19)

InnocenceRose

Super-Earth
Hi there, I am Innocence and I am looking for long term roleplays that are mostly slice of life (not necessarily vanilla). My characters are very submissive and usually between the age ranges of 16 to 25. My kinks include: lots of foreplay, groping, sleep play, heavy teasing, being physically dominated/emotionally dominated, and pregnancy.
Discord: BunnieFluffer#3795
I am willing to work on other plots and collaborate with you! Here is my biggest craving at the moment and I am willing to work with you on it as well if you would like to make any changes!

***Boss/Secretary***
Your old secretary quit due to family matters and you need to hire a new one. You interview many women but when she walks in with her resume your mind didn’t even second guess to hire her. Her body was deliciously curvy and her voice sultry as she thanked you for your time. Will your new secretary do her job or just be your own personal little pet?

*** Arranged Marriage***

A man in his thirties is ready to settle down but he has no desire to date due to past experiences. He is financially well off and decides to place an ad for a woman to be his wife. He has a good reputation in their city and is quite popular and he gets a few inquiries but he decides to go with an 18 year old whose father answered his ad. At first she is very standoffish and he wants her to be more intimate with him and forces her to sleep in the same bed with him so that she could possibly start to feel an attachment towards him. After getting to know each other they both start to fall for one another and as the time that she is with him grows longer and the idea that she was really his began to settle in she starts to open up to him.

***Seperate*** *Craving*
A couple is in the middle of a divorce when MC finds out that she is 2-3 months pregnant. She has to tell her husband, right? Neither one of them are prepared for raising a child alone so they postpone the divorce until the baby comes to see if they can make it work. Through all night fights and many attempted makeups, will they survive their marriage or will they inevitably get a divorce and lead separate lives whilst co-parenting? Lots of Ideas in mind for this one, but would definitely like someone who can give frequent replies for this rp.

***Best Friends*** (WARNING: THIS ROLEPLAY CONTAINS DOMESTIC ABUSE) *Craving*
MC is a mother of 2 and in a marriage that is not as white picket fence as she would like. Her husband is abusive and evasive. He goes for weeks on end on benders until he comes back and rules the roost so to speak. MC is trying to raise her kids alone in hell. She is beautiful and has always been a talk of the town after settling for her husband. YC (male or female) is her best friend/ Brother(sister)-in-law. He/She comes over to help her with the kids and talks with her, watches movies with her, and they spend the majority of their time together when MC's husband is gone. One thing leads to another and the beginning of an affair starts and they fall deep for one another in lust and love or one or the other depending on your preference.

***She's A Nightmare***

MC has been raised to take up for herself and grew up with a father in a gang. At 16 years old she began to run with the same gang. YC joins the gang and meets her, falling almost head over heels for her before he realizes she is one of the most dangerous weapons in the gang. He take it as a challenge and tries to break her into submission. It's a major power struggle before she finally lets him in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom