Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom GM for 1x1 RP (Pathfinder, 7th Seas, VtM, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadowrun, and more)

Hello all. I am Voxla, feel free to call me V if that is easier. I have been playing table top games for many years and know many systems.

The reason for this thread is I want magic involved with my games, but I want rules in place for casting spells, instead of just casting as often or as fast as they want. I also would prefer a Homebrewed world.

Rules:
I would like mostly story, and some smut thrown in, 70/30.
I prefer PMs for rping.
I can play Female, Male, or Futa so please let me know what gender you want her to be
I tend to write long introductions, but from there I normally write between 1-4 paragraphs, but I also try to match my partner if I have enough content to go off of
I will not always be able to respond right away and it may be until the next day before I can reply due to family. But I will try to reply at least 1+ times a day and often can unless something comes up

Systems I know:
Pathfinder (Prefer 1st Edition)
7th seas (Prefer 1st edition)
Vampire the Masquerade
Mutants and Masterminds
Shadowrun (5th edition)
Modern D20

We can discuss the world, and the character I will play, as well as plots. I am looking for story with Adventure, Romance, and Magic.

Here is my F-List to explain things I like and things I am comfortable with being in the game.

Please PM me with the system you want to play, the gender you want me to play during the game.

Side note, for things like Pathfinder, Shadowrun, and Modern d20 I don't like playing humans, I prefer something more unique in appearance.
For all of the games I will have unique character pics from a website I like to use in order to make portraits for them, and if possible I would like pics of the important characters my character would be interacting with if you happen to have time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom