Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any My Menu: Non-Binary/Futanari (Roleplay Request Thread) (Everyone Welcome)

[Hello and welcome to my little section of the site. Not sure what you're all looking for, but hopefully it's something that I can offer. I'm gonna post all my lewd ideas, some general guidelines, and anything else I can think of. If you want send me a PM, or post on the thread. I promise to get back to you should you leave me a message.]

~Current Kink Cravings~

Oral, Anal, Cumplay, Titfuck, Sloppy(Messy), Rimming, Futa-transformation, Mind Alteration (Fantasy or Realistic), Teasing, Dirty Talk, and more! (Updated as I please, all vanilla kinks, feel free to ask about any kink you might have)

~Contacting me, Getting a Roleplay, and What I'm Looking for~

Do yourself a favor and please be patient with me. I will probably ask a lot of questions, I will love getting a ton of questions from you. As to where we play will likely be PM's, but I might be fine with a thread depending on the circumstances. I'm looking for interesting roleplays, and as far as smut vs. plot I don't care about the ratios so long as I'm entertained. That being said if a plot doesn't hold my interest I'll let you know before hand and hopefully we can either fix the roleplay or lay it to rest.

I like original ideas, I like sparks of creativity, I like someone who I can roll ideas off, who I can explore ideas with.

When it comes to literacy level I am an English speaker, and I've roleplayed for many years. I don't care if you make mistakes, I likely made a few mistakes typing this post up. I don't do 1-liners, and if roleplay posts are light/lacking content it can drain my interest. That being said I don't need a minimum amount of content, but I do want my partners to be as invested as I am. So I would say that I'm not someone a newbie should approach, but I'm not a jaded veteran who is grumpy either.

(Please note the synopsis are short, I would like to build the premise with my partner)

(IF you have any ideas of any kind please PM me. I am currently looking for new things to try, new plots, and trying to change things up a bit! Come at me with a plot, an idea, a feeling, a theme, a scene, a dream, whatever you are thinking or craving I will hear you out)

~The Dominant Side~

Witch's Coven: Medieval/Modern (Fantasy). I will play either play one witch or three witches. Set in either modern or medieval times. Your character would stumble upon this lone witch (or coven) and become enslaved in some way. (Willing to be equals in this plot if you have an idea for this) The roleplay would involve slice of life roleplay, but also have an overarching plot of some kind. I was thinking that there are other witches feuding, or other threats magical (or not) that make working together necessary and having to deal with things as they come, be it slow or fast.

Futanari Inception: Modern/Fantasy. This would have a character of my own making as the only Futanari in the world. She is infectious in some way, in that whoever she sleeps with also becomes futanari and/or shemale. Your character can be pretty much anything. The first causality? The only one immune? Perhaps something else? I can play other characters besides subject zero. This would be more focused on what aspects we would want to explore. From becoming one, to fighting it perhaps?

Captain of the Gundgir: Future/Fantasy. Bounty Hunter, pirate, gun for hire, salvager. She has many titles, many jobs, and even more rumors. The one thing that people do agree on is that she's not to be messed with and that her ship can do nearly any kind of job. Are you a crew member looking for work? Maybe you have a specialty that is needed on the ship? Or maybe you tried to screw her over and she got the better of you enslaving or capturing you and can do whatever she pleases?

Roses and Wine: Medieval Fantasy. Without a copper to your name you need a job. The problem is you have to break your back for little pay, or do some questionable things in this large but vibrant town. There are chances for a good life, you come across a charismatic and hard working owner of a tavern. She offers you a job, but there is more going on then what she is telling you.

~Either Dom/Or Sub~

Guild Life: Medieval/Fantasy (light to heavy, whichever) Your character is new to adventuring, be it a late in life choice to have some fun before you're too old, or maybe fresh off the wagon. You find yourself in need of a guild, some place where you can grow and gain power, to have allies that watch your back. Currently I have a guild in the making, however if you want a certain kind of guild, or a certain kind of feel for the story we can work/rework things till we get the perfect set up. In most cases it will contain some dominant and some submissive futanari/shemale characters.

Leylines: Modern-Fantasy. Set in modern day, leylines of immense power have awakened in the earth. Depending on how we want to go with this we can do it in one of several ways. This could be a chaotic start, with new things coming up, new things created, lots of chaos, different factions grabbing up power, nothing set in stone. Perhaps this happened awhile ago, and the powers that be managed to settle the magic and fantastic in certain areas? (Think Harry Potter, they hide it well enough) One of our characters is more used to things, they have their powers more or less mastered and perhaps takes on an apprentice or for some reason takes the less experienced but useful partner on.

Dickgirl Harem: Anytime setting. Realism/Fantasy. This is a very up in the air idea. You can do or be pretty much anything, but the onus will be on you to be the central figure of the plot. I will play the harem, and any supporting characters needed. You can feel free to have fun and be pampered with this, just help me work out the details. While yeah this is pretty lewd heavy a plot is needed.

Not My First Choice: Either because both characters are getting older, or it's an arranged marriage. The premise in this is simple, two people who never thought about getting together or perhaps have never met are now thrust into a relationship. Will they get along? Will they make it work? What kind of things might we add to spice it up or throw some curve balls? Very flexible.

~The Submissive Side~

Indebted: It would involve my character on the verge of death, at her wits end, or otherwise in a situation in which she becomes indebted to your character. Already on the submissive side she would devote herself in some way. Either as a major declaration, or perhaps stating she would serve/help you till a goal was completed. This could be anywhere from "You can use my body as you please" to "I'll become your girlfriend!" to perhaps "I'll become your fiance!" or perhaps something else? This would have to be worked on though as this premise is a bit light, but whatever we do it would have your character being pampered by my character in some way.

Wish: Simply put I've always wanted to do a genie plot. The rules, and everything else would be up for grabs. I don't think anyone would really go for this plot, but listing it just in case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom