Fx Male Taking the wrong path

RopedNGagged

Snare
I would like to develop a kidnapping bondage themed story with a rope loving villain. Focusing on the victim... Me... Being captured then put in various strict bondage perils and situations by a dangerous aggressive man. This being the start..

I go on a vacation visiting an old school friend in Northern California. The land is so beautiful I decide I want to go for a hike. Dressed in denim short shorts, a white sleeveless top, white socks and sneaks and a small backpack holding my wallet, phone and some water bottles I head off into the hills. I lose track of time and decide I better head back but on my way back I take a wrong turn and can't figure out where I am. So I keep walking thinking I will surely see a familiar landmark soon. Of course I end up hopelessly lost and turned around but.... I see some off road vehicles parked on this dirt road so I head towards them. Nobody is with the vehicles but there is a path cut thru the woods so I start walking it. After maybe a half mile I am shocked to have two men pop out of the bushes aiming rifles at me ordering me to drop my bag and put my hands up.
I try to explain I am lost and need a ride back to town. One shoves his gun into my back then speaking with a thick foreign accent repeats his command. Drop the bag and put your hands up.
I obey and one grabs my bag as the other forces me to march down this path with my hands up. Every time I try to explain my situation he pokes the gun into my back and tells me to shut up. We come to a clearing and I stop in my tracks. They are growing a huge field of pot plants. I try to tell them I don't care about any of this, I just need to get back to town. They shove me into a small cabin and tell the man inside they caught me snooping around. I start to argue and get a hand clamped over my mouth and my hands twisted behind my back. The man tells them
Tie her in that chair. Make it tight, Gag her. The boss will be here soon. He will decide what to do with the American pig.
I panic and start struggling but they overpower me easily and put me in the chair, twisting my arms over the back then start tying me up. My hands, my elbows, my ankles and knees then they tie my feet to a chair leg, tie my wrists to the back of the chair, wind rope around my chest lashing me into the seat then force this big ball gag in my mouth and leave me in the cabin all alone after telling me the boss will deal with me and my lies.
I struggle frantically trying to escape but they made the ropes very tight and I am not going anywhere. After maybe 45 minutes I hear a what sounds like a helicopter landing then the door opens and this man walks in, circles me a few times then sits down facing me putting a hand on my knee as he says
So. You're the bitch that's going to shut me down?

Any guy out there wanting to continue the adventure feel free to PM me. I like force, dirty talk, sexual situations, humiliation and rough handling and of course lots of tight bondage but I do not like being tortured, beaten or treated with sadiatic meanness.i try to write ( in first person but if you prefer third person in your writing I'm ok with that) at least every other day and my replies tend to be multi paragraph
Jeannie

Back
Top Bottom