Fx Male Celina's Class

Celina

Planetoid
I'm not too great at formatting and making things look pretty more than a basic level, so hopefully my text will be interesting enough for you to read that you won't turn away disgusted at how plain it is. That said, on with the show!

Little Itty Bit About Me
Like I mentioned in my noobie intro, I've been bouncing about different rp sites for awhile now, and I've stuck to small sites for the most part. Having found a bit too little success in finding what I've been looking for, I decided to try out Blue Moon, so let's see how it goes! I should mention that my posts tend to be either every day, or every other day, on average. I do run into busy times when I'm not able to post as often, and I'll try to give a heads up about it.

Symantics for RP
Let's start with a few general specifics:
1. I will only use anime ref images for my characters. I do not use any RL images of any kind.
2. I rp in third person, and I would prefer you do the same, as it can get pretty clunky and awkward otherwise. While I have done a few first person attempts before, I just find it a bit more tedious and it doesn't suit my style very well. Apologies!
3. While I don't want to be all that strict on your end, I do prefer if you give me something to work with. To that end, I would like to impose a semi-soft minimum of 2 paragraphs to your posts. Mine will likely be 2-3 paragraphs on average, sometimes more, not usually less. And sometimes, my paragraphs tend to be meaty. I'm not able to rp single lines only, I'm sorry. I have tried.

Currently, all my plots are locked. As a result, I'm limiting my LF partner until I make more or some free up. However, if you really dig most of what I offer, or all of it even, feel free to contact me anyway, and I'm sure we could bounce around some ideas!

The Class Starts!
Okay, here we go! My plot ideas! As I've received a number of requests for some of these already, I'm going to presently limit them based on how many of each I've been asked about.

Oh Teacher My Teacher (CURRENTLY LOCKED)
Celina is a 28 year old High School teacher. She lives an average enough life, and her classes tend to be fine. What she doesn't realize is that one of her students is madly in love (aka obsessed) with her, in a very sexual manner. To what lengths he will go to show his affection and have her for himself... only he knows...

I'm open to several additional specifics about her, whether she be married or lives alone, parts of her personality, etc.

Why Won't You Call Me Mom? (CURRENTLY LOCKED)
Celina is a 28 year old High School teacher who has recently married a somewhat older widower/divorce who has a son living with him. While she tries to be as motherly to the son as she can, the son isn't as enthusiastic about it. Particularly since she's only a decade or so older than him and, frankly, he finds her far too attractive. To the point that watching his dad and his new step-mom having sex is not only boring, but makes him jealous. At some point, he'll make his true feelings known to her and show just how much better he is in bed.

I'd like the step-son to be pretty perverted in the way he acts, though perhaps on the subtle side to begin with. If you're interested in this idea, I also have more specific scenarios in mind we can discuss!

I'm Not Into You, Stop Asking (CURRENTLY LOCKED)
My character is a high school girl who your high school guy has a crush on. He keeps asking about her, insisting they should hook up or something, but she always rebukes him, to the point that she gets angry. One day, he finds out why she wants nothing to do with him: she's obsessed with another girl. The shock of her true feelings swell up to the point of anger and he snaps. He decides that he needs to rectify her and make her into a true girl, hopefully one that will, in fact, give in to him.

We can certainly change aspects of this plot if you'd like. My intention was to include kidnapping and degredation as a major theme.

The Behind the School Gang
A small gang of lowlifes has taken refuge in the small, incomplete northern wing of the school, and have been a nuissance since then. However, nothing has happened overtly bad enough to involve the police, but students are told to stay away from the area. So when students follow the rules, the gang doesn't get all too much action, so they decide to up their game. Rather than remain within their overtaken confine, they sneak out into the school and kidnap a nearby female student, dragging her into their den. What happens to her should be more than obvious...

Alternatively, it could be a group of male students who gather together with the intention of making a gangbang group. Course, they'd have to find a victim first, and of course, none of the girls are going to be willing.

Pure or Not?
A particular high school girl had always been admired by one of her classmates. She was always nice to everyone, never seemed to anger, and most of all, she didn't seem to ever do anything that didn't seem pure. It was so obvious she was such a virgin that he held her on this high pedestal, unable to bring himself to deflower her, let alone even talk to her. However, one day, he finds out that she wears thong underwear, and immediately, his thoughts change. If she wears such naughty things underneath, then maybe she's not the pure, innocent girl he thought her to be.

Either he is angered by the betrayal and plans to use her to teach her a lesson or he finds that his obsession paid off, and she obviously is a kinky girl that wants to have sex with him. Either way, his delusions are sure to lead to some non-con situations, as she in fact everything he believed, she just finds such revealing underwear to be more comfortable. What a crazy misunderstanding!

Afterschool
So I'm going to separate any plot ideas that might not have anything to do with school here. While I LOVE school rps, or at least rps that revolve around these environments, I am open to other things.

Alien Symbiote (CURRENTLY LOCKED)
A meteor crashes into a nearby lot or field. My character happens to be nearby and goes to investigate, only to be faced with a weird extraterrestial black goo. Before she can react, it lurches unto her and engulfs her. After some extra spicy symbioting, the creature is firmly implanted on and in her, and makes her develop superpowers. However, there is a cost: the symbiote doesn't have unlimited energy, and to restore itself, it feeds on sexual energy. It also happens to be a very kinky symbiote.

Basically, I'm sure everyone knows Venom. Well it's not Venom but same concept. Also includes concepts such as found in this comic (NSFW)!

Every Piece of a Genius
A young woman is actually quite intelligent, to the point that she is able to create some rather robust and advanced devices. This makes her something of a local celebrity, though unbeknownst to her, it also makes her a target for several shady organizations. After all, if she's able to create what she can, who's to say she can't create dangerous weapons, advanced technology, or world conquering devices? It's a race to see which can get to her first, and whether the international protection agency can thwart their plans.

The Room mates
Two young women share a small apartment together. One is more of a shut in while the other is a bit of a party girl. After a lot of temptation, the first finally agrees to accompany the latter to a new bar that opened up nearby. They dress for the occasion and, of course, are subsequently drugged. The patrons have their way with them while they are unconscious, though one enterprising guy decides to steal one of their keys. By the time they wake up, they might have an idea of what happened, so they scram back home. Only to find themselves at the mercy of some of those same men. (NSFW)

KINKS
So obviously, I've got to add this in somewhere, right?

1. Non-con
Romance is fine to an extent, but I do prefer troubled relationships, and I consider one sided ones included. Whether it be an abusive husband/boyfriend, a random stalker, an obsessed student, etc, I like to explore these darker sentiments. Guess I'm a bit selfish because it would be exploring your dark sentiments rather than mine but I very much enjoy being the object of it.

2. Ecchi
I LOVE perverted moments! When smut isn't happening, it's a way to keep engaging that sexual nugget we all have. Don't get me wrong, I do love some serious plot, but intermingled with these moments is a good thing, in my opinion. If you're unfamiliar with the term, it basically encompasses any act that could be interpreted as sexual without actually involving sex. A few examples include peeping, groping, upskirts, etc.

3. Bondage
While it's not right for every plot, even light bondage I like to include. There's just something extremely kinky to me about gags (and their many iterations are fun too!), not to mention restraints, blindfolds, etc. A simple nylon stocking can easily double for any of these things, so a sexual predator (who let's face it, will likely be one of the characters) doesn't need to bring anything with him when she's got a toolbox on her/with her already.

4. Uniforms, Lingerie, and Clothing in general
I rather enjoy keeping some clothing on for smut, and playing around with outfits is always a fun thing to do for me (I guess it's sort of like playing with dolls, if you're familiar with the concept at all) just in an adult format. As a result, I enjoy the specifics of stripping and prefer to narrate it rather than jump to conclusions.

5. Breath Control
Okay so this one is a bit out there, but it's probably the more out there of the ones I like. Playing with breathing (without choking) is a very odd kink of mine, and I enjoy it up to the point of blacking out (but nothing further than that). Or simply as a softcore sexual torture method, I guess you can put it. Either way, I understand most people aren't into this, so despite being up there in my kinks, it's one I can pass on if you don't want it.

6. Drugging/Somnaphilia
I enjoy knockout drugs, such as chloroform, in certain parts of the rp. Not overdoing it (unless you want to overdo it). I don't particularly enjoy aphrodisiacs though (weird I know, since like everyone always likes these better) but it kinda messes up the flow for me. As a result, I'm more than open to 'sleep sex' and I do my best to rp an unconscious character. I personally find enjoyment in the challenges of more limited means of communication, so I'm all for it. Though it doesn't have to be due to drugs either, if you want to try to have sex with a normally sleeping person, you're welcome to try...

So these are my top picks to include in my rps. Hopefully you'll be into one (preferably more) of them. On the other hand, here are some iffys and nos.

Okays

1. Furry/Anthro characters
While I'm not exclusively looking for these, I am open to playing with and as such characters. Just know that if you want human x furry, I tend to prefer being the furry.

IFFY

1. Romance
While I'm open to including it in the rp, I prefer to keep it from being the central plot. For example, I'm not really interested in an rp focused around the budding relationship of two young lovers... and that's it. In this case, I'd prefer an outsider that is festering hatred for the couple due to his jealousy, or perhaps the romance isn't genuine and the potential partner is acting the part to get what he really wants.

2. Vanilla Sex
Some is okay. But being the primary component of the smut just doesn't do it for me anymore. I like rough (potentially bordering on violent), kinky sex, typically more on the less consensual side, so the most vanilla I would tend to go would be while my character is asleep (which in of itself is already more chocolate than vanilla).

3. Blackmail
I definitely prefer physical domination over a mental one. I like conflict and characters overcoming it, so if your guy is kinda scrawny and weak, he'd likely find a way if he was the creep he's supposed to be! At the same time, a brute would also use his muscle to overcome her, so not as much need to improvise. Ultimately, while my characters tend to be flawed or at least try to be more realistic, I also tend to keep them on the good side, so they don't tend to have a weakness to blackmail. Which in of itself already reduces the non-consensual aspect of the rp (since there's always the choice to ignore the demands).

LIMITS
My limits tend to include most of the usual no's the majority of people have, including: toilet stuff, vore/gore, eggs, death, etc. Additionally:

1. Tattoos and Piercings
This is specifically for my characters, not yours. I don't like this on a personal basis, and I refuse to use them to any capacity (other than basic earrings). However, I do ask to keep these off the genitals of your character as well, as it is a major turn off for me. Sorry for any inconveniences!

2. Body Writing
Just something I personally don't like at all. Kinda hard to explain why but it is what it is. Sorry!

3. Slavery and Bimbofication
I don't like to play my characters as openly slutty and desperate individuals, nor do I enjoy complete mental domination. As a result, I refrain from turning my characters into needy whores. However, if you'd like to experiment with kidnapping and physically domination, this I am willing to do.

4. Beastiality
While I do have a soft spot for anthro characters, regular animals are not, sorry.

Last edited:
Finally got to finish editing my thread, yay! I got halfway through it when my initial 30 minutes were up. Yeesh it looked rough... hopefully you guys enjoy!

I'm probably going to stop adding plots after a couple more. Lots to read, obviously, though I can only take on so many partners as well!

Okay, I couldn't resist, I added another one! Images are very inspiring you know.

Back
Top Bottom