Futas and Girls! (Also doing Futa and Male pairings.)

BrainDead

Meteorite
Intro:
Hello! I have some futa and female plots I'd just love to try out! And I'd be very open to hearing some ideas and plots you have yourself! I'm going to make this post a small one and get right to the point as I'm really eager to give one a go! So, without further adieu, let's go over the basics!

Rules:
-Please don't control my characters or writing.
-No vore.
-No toilet stuff.
-No extreme weight gain or weight loss stuff.
-Underage

Positions:
I can be submissive, dominate or switch. I don't mind.

Kinks:
I'm extremely open minded, so as long as it's not in the rules. I will give anything a go at least once. Seriously, just asked. Even if it's really taboo, i'm probably interested.

Pairings:
-Incest (Any Pairing)
-House Wives
-Witch/Human
-Ghost/Humsn
-Anthro/Human
-Bestiality (Never done it before just really curious. Still iffy.)
-Babysitter/Teen (Of age)
-Babysitter/Parent
-Student/Teacher

Plots:

Here are some plot ideas. Some of these can be changed to futa/female. Just keep that in mind! Also can change them to a more male/female/futa type thing as well.

The Role Reverse:
Two sisters living together in their family home. One being much older whilst the other being a little younger, petite and small in size. Their parents think she's absolutely adorable in every way. Even her big sister thinks she's completely innocent. But one day, the older sister sees a change in her younger one and discovers she's not as naive as she thought and somehow get's forced into being her little sisters slave! She doesn't know how things come to being this way but it does and all she can do is try to accept it while it lasts.

The Trick:
A daughter obsessed with her mother finally gives in and decides to come up with a plan to get her needs met without her mother being none the wiser. You see, despite how hot and beautiful the mother is, she's also quite stupid. Like... Tell her she's got a bird inside her brain and she'd probably believe you, stupid. Using this to her advantage, the daughter decides to pull devious tricks to get her mother to basically be her little toy without he being at all aware!

The Role Reverse 2:

A mother fed up with her daughter being out late, partying and bringing home boys all the time, she finally confronts her decides she's going to teach her a lesson. Unfortunately, thing's take an odd turn and despite her efforts, it seems the daughter is the one who has had enough, with all the whining and complaining. And when the mother tries to show her who's boss, it's the daughter who ends up dominating.

The Web Cam Futa:
A girl finds herself extremely successful as a cam girl. Mostly because she's a futa and she has the biggest member anyone had ever seen. Doing things online like sucking herself off, jerking off and playing with toys. She makes a ton of money just by being in front of her camera and having fun! But what happens when a family member stumbles across her live? They guiltily become addicted of course! Becoming her number one fan and watching her when ever they can. One day, that family member decides to donate amazing amounts of money for the futa to start doing stuff to her family members around the house whilst they sleep and whilst their awake. Some times by force. The family member pretends to have no idea about it all but secretly enjoys every second of it!

Prank War!:
Two sisters get into a prank war and it's massive! It starts out with some innocent stuff but quickly gets out of hand. Getting more and more sinister. And by the time it get's going, neither of them can bring themselves to stop.

The Ranger:
A ranger finds herself by the edge of the forest she patrols and discovers what at first she thinks is an injured animal. Turns out, the animal is a little more human than she thought. Still, she takes it back to her cabin and tries take care of the animistic girl as best as she can. Little does she know that when she wakes up, she's more healthy and ready to go than she thought. Having being in heat and the ranger the only other person around.

Monster School:

A human girl finds herself accidentally being sent to an all monster school! She can't leave but quickly finds she may not wan't to. Having a bunch of hot and sexy monster girls buying for her attention.

Outro:
Thanks for reading and remember, I'm also happy to come up with a completely new and unique plot with you!

Back
Top Bottom