Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Katie's Massage Parlor

real3000

Planetoid
This is an idea I have had for some time and is something I wanted to create. For anyone who I am currently in RP's with I will reply soon but I have been working on this for the past day or so along with RL stuff. Here we go:

OMG Massage Services

Welcome to OMG! My name is Katie Munroe and I am happy to provide my services to you today. You will notice we are a full-service massage parlor that only caters to female clients. I hope that you will become a regular at OMG! We are newly opened and are really only taking walk-ins at this time but with your information, I can certainly create an account for you!

Please let me know on this form what areas you need me to work on the most and then you can enter the room with my name on it. I ask that you please strip off and then cover yourself with the heated blanket. I will be by soon and will knock before entering. Thank you for choosing OMG and choosing me as your masseuse! See you soon!

(This is an open thread I will bump often. I ask that your first PM be just your opening post and feel free to use a picture or a description whichever you prefer. The services at this parlor are unlimited and Katie will be more than happy to list them and their prices for you after the RP is started. This can be a one-time hit it and leave situation, long term, or even come by with a different character whenever you feel like it. I ask that you do be patient as my responses may take some time on these PMs. I prefer third person RP. Have fun and cannot wait to start getting messages for this!)

Back
Top Bottom