Mx Female Searching for a GM/DM

Kevinn

Star
Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my thread. I will try to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

A little background info about myself.
I'm a 30 year old male roleplayer. Been roleplaying for 10+ years and done a wide range of different roleplays. I'm based in Europe and tend to roleplay during the day. I'm also very OOC friendly. Brownie points if you are too.

The title speaks for itself, I'm searching for someone willing to play a DM/GM role for me and create a world together for my character to explore/adventure in.
I'm looking to play a Male character but could also play a Female one if it fits the idea.

As far as kinks/limits, I'm fairly open, my limits being the usual scat/vore/death and mutilation. To name a couple likes, I'll say oral, orgasm/pleasure control/denial, risky/public scenes, restraints/magical restraints, teasing, moans, masturbation.. To say just a few, I'd love to hear yours and we can tailor these to our roleplay.

I'm open to pairings and settings of almost any type from your average slice of life, full on fantasy, fantasy-esque, modern etc. The only ones I'm not specially interested in right now are Futuristic or Cyberpunk settings. Feel free to suggest any pairings of your own.

I have a strong prefefence for magical words, something D&D related, not necessarily using its system, can be completely free form if we want. I want a sense of adventure and encountering different characters.

My discord: kevinn#5701

I also have a brief vision for an idea, still in the works, which i'll be happy to discuss over DM or Discord. I would however love to come up with something together with my partner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom