Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Krusie Roleplay? (Deltarune)

Octaviadj

Meteorite
I am in need of a Kris x Susie rp, I am a literate rper. Which means I ONLY rp paragraphs. This is because I love writing and can write super long paragraphs out of anything. So I need someone who will rp long paragraphs. Three sentences being the smallest reply I can handle. I love roleplay and never get bored of it. I enjoy long lasting rps. I can rp srp or normal rp, or both. I just don't like when the rp is completely focused on sexual stuff. There's gotta be fluff in there because that's super cute! I will rp as Kris and they will be male and in his senior year of high school because that's how I see him! I'm a very friendly person and I'm fine with doing whatever you'd like! I could rp Kris x Ocs too.

A little more information on how I see Kris, he is eighteen and has short spiky hair like in the game and that when his soul is out of his body he is crazy and kills things and loses all emotions to care. His soul is a good thing to me. But if he is too angry or stressed it hurts him so much he has to tear it out to make it stop the pain. Also I see him almost Susie's height about three inches shorter. He has red eyes that glow to his emotions but will always glow when his soul isn't in his body and he's psycho. He doesn't like his eyes which is why his hair covers them. Once he trusts someone he'll keep his hair out of his face.
d8e2cc55def94439c971ca491ceed35a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom