Fx Male [Panda]Monium and maybe a few plot points

First off, let me thank you for stopping by!

If anything catches your interest, by all means feel free to PM me here or hit me up on discord @EmberArgent#1711 to discuss any general ideas you might have for roleplay. I am a very friendly person OOC and would love to get to know you and your characters through in-depth discussions and potential scenario plotting.

I’ll try to keep this as brief and detailed as possible, so you get an idea of who I am as a person, my experience, what I’m looking for, and what I’m not looking for.

Cheers, and thanks again for having a look.

A little about me:
29, Female
16 years RP experience
50+ original characters
Patient and friendly
I promise I don't bite… hard. :3

RP specifics:
Discord/Forum/Google Docs
21+ please
Literacy - Moderate to High with fairly decent usage of grammar, punctuation, fluctuating sentence structure
No text speak
3rd person only (the only time I ever write first person is in a character journal and that is because it is from their explicit perspective; it is also typically solo work anyways)

I (am/am a):
Willing to provide samples upon request, both SFW and NSFW
Open to any character pairing (M/F, M/M, F/F)
Love species variance (vampires, wolves, humans, dragons, merpeople, shifters, etc.)
Will play dom/sub/switch
Kink A-OK
Smut A-OK
Character death/injury/mindfuckery A-OK
!Detail Freak! - I love depth, and my posts are very detailed or image-centric. I want to make you see it in your head like I see it in mine; if you can, I'm doing my job right.
!Plot Queen! - I like to plot generalized arcs, but whatever happens in that arc is up to the character. I don't plot down super fine details, because I love spontaneity.

!!!Warning!!! My characters are very free roaming; they do as they please, and I am merely their human outlet.

Looking for // interested in:
First and foremost, writers! I have delved into a lot of different scenarios and find that variety is the spice of life.
A/B/O Dynamics
Interspecies/Anthro
Supernatural
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance/Erotica
Adventure
Dark
Historical/Time Piece

Not looking for // not interested in:
Watersports
Scat
Incest
Fandoms
Anything not allowed per site rules and regulations

Obviously, if I listed everything that I enjoyed up there, the post would be a mile long. I’m open for private discussion about more of everything. This is just a very basic starting post of interests, and I’m more than willing to do combinations or multiple plot points.

Smut:
I enjoy writing it, but it should typically fit somewhere in the plot (PWP is a huge thing for me). I don't usually do smut outside of a well oriented plot, except on a very rare occasion and with writers whom I’ve reached a certain comfort level.
18+ characters only
I have no issue with kinks or non-con as long as we have a brief discussion as to what is okay/what isn't okay before it happens. Communication is key!

I do not have any pre-planned scenarios that I’m rigidly interested in pursuing at the moment, but I am more than willing to take a look at yours if you have some that you are craving. My craving is simple: to write, to write with other people, and to have fun while doing it.

**If you cannot find a character of mine that appeals to your desire to RP, don't force it. We can revisit a chance to roleplay later if you find new interests or I develop a new character that suits what you are looking for.
**While I do have a wide variety of characters and am willing to tweak a few small things (like their species or jobs) to fit roleplay interest, I am not willing to completely change the character I have created to fit your needs. Please don't ask.
**I use realistic photos and models, so if this doesn't appeal to you I apologize in advance. This is merely a preferential thing.
**If our writing styles don't mesh, that's okay! The world of RP is wide and vast. You're not going to mesh with everyone that you meet in RP land, even if talking to them on an OOC basis is cool. We all have different needs and expectations; it's all about finding the right people on the same page as you to fulfill those expectations.
**If you, for whatever reason, can't finish the RP because you lose interest or inspiration, our writing styles don't mesh, life becomes busy, etc. PLEASE don't hesitate to tell me. I promise I won't get cranky or bite your head off; life happens (and as I said above) and writing styles don't always mesh. At least we can say we gave it a go, right?

***I am providing a link below that lists the characters I have created and some of the most BASIC information about them. If you would like to know more, I can give you a general run down of the character, including photos (for ones that currently have models). I don't have character sheets for all of them, even if the information I have is stored in my brain, and not all of them are fully developed enough to have a character sheet. Just depends on the character you are asking after.

Character - Sex - Race - SO - Job - Model MAIN

Back
Top Bottom