Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male THE MONSTER SCHOOL MIX UP! (Male/Male)

BrainDead

Meteorite
Hey!

I have a really specific plot that I've been DYING to try out. So I wan't to give it it's own thread.

PLOT:
Your character is a human and decides to go to an all boy collage in a different country. The collage seemed pretty unheard of and you only found out about the place because you stumbled across a flyer for it on the street per chance. Still, you get in! And even get a pretty cheap personal dorm on campus. Only problem is once you get there, you quickly discover the school isn't what you'd thought it would be and is actually a school for monsters! Monsters you didn't even know existed! Unfortunately, with nowhere else to go, you have no choice but to attend school as if it were normal. Unfortunately though, you find yourself the main attention of things as one by one, cute monster boys seem to fall for you!

RULES:
-No toilet stuff.
-No vore.
-No pedophilia.
-Please don't control my writing/characters.

KINKS:
I'm very open minded so if it's not in the rules, just ask!

NOTE:
I'd like someone who can play both dominate and submissive. Because I will be playing the monster boys and some will be dom whilst others will be sub! So I wan't some diversity.

MY CHARACTERS:
Here are the characters I will be playing throughout the roleplay.

Name: Koráki Mávros
Monster: Half Giant, Half Sirin.
Power: Can fly, Is extremely fast, Very large in size.
Note: He's the jock of the school. He's strong, fast and very big. His parents being a Giant and a Sirin, it makes sense. He loves sports and being competitive. He can be a bit arrogant and aggressive but is over all liked.
Face Claim:
images

Name: Cuan Gorm
Monster: Merman
Power: Can breath underwater, Hypnotizing singing voice, Can grow legs for short periods of time.
Note: Cuan is a quiet boy who really loves to swim and paint. He's usually seen in the school swimming pool which was designed around creatures like him in mind, even though he's one of the only water based monsters in the school.
Face Claim:
large.jpg

Name: Oculi Griseo
Monster: Warlock
Power: Can see into the future, Use simple spells.
Note: Oculi is one of the rare monsters who looks mostly human. The most odd thing about him is his many bandages, including the ones around his eyes which make him blind. Despite not being able to see, he can see into the future and read people with ease. He's most found in one of the abandoned libraries within the school. Has been known to kill small animals only to bring them back to life.
Face Claim:
drawn-scar-anime-guy-face-569689-1234006.jpg

Name: Bach Gwyrdd
Monster: Elf
Power: Can speak to plants, Control plants, Jumps really high.
Note: Bach is very small and being so cute, has had many people mistake him for being much younger than he actually is. This leading him to being very Tsundere. He speaks and act very childish as a result, despite being one of the oldest students there. Overall, he's very sweet on the inside and him insulting everyone is just him being insecure.
Face Claim:
1400293196540.jpg

Name: Ufile Olubomvu
Monster: Zombie
Power: Can't die, Can dissemble
Note: Ulfie is an odd one. Some may even say he's crazy. Which is because he is. He loves to talk to tomb stones in the cemetery, Eating raw and even sometimes alive animals and sewing. Not many people like to be left alone with him but he and Oculi are actually pretty good friends. And so are often found sitting together.
Face Claim:
https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F97%2F2c%2F6e%2F972c6ee221688d55fd268a928066d8d6.jpg&hash=3113c18934e0d5ea904df2d6c9d3dde3

Name: Morto Branco
Monster: Ghost
Power: Can fly, Go through walls, Posses people.
Note: He's more stern, smart and by the book. Having been murdered a long... Long time ago, he acts a little more old fashion as a result. He's a little bit more on the romance side of things but that doesn't mean his emotions don't get the best of him sometimes.
Face Claim:
th

Name: Sukēru Pāru
Monster: Dragon
Power: Can shape shift into a huge dragon, Breaths fire, Flies, Strong
Note: This guy is strong yet silent. He can be very aggressive and easily ticked off. Most people fear him, even some teachers. Can be very possessive and once he latches on to something he doesn't let go easily.
Face Claim:
tumblr_od7r1zNKTX1sisg0mo1_500.jpg

OUTRO:
Hope someone out there is interested! Would love to hear back from some of ya! I'm so craving this plot and I really wanna get one started soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom