Fx Male Welcome to My Reality(Craving Non-con, Overwatch)

Symmetra

Meteorite
Hi there, thanks for stopping by to view my thread.

A bit of background, I have been roleplaying for nearly 15 years. I identify as a straight female on the asexual spectrum(I'm Demisexual), and tend to enjoy playing against dominant male characters. I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer depending on your definition. I tend to average about a paragraph per post depending on the scene, how many characters I'm playing, etc. While I am capable of writing an average of 3-6 paragraphs, I enjoy shorter responses for more character interaction. I expect my partner to be my level or higher, so long as the advanced literate males are okay with my preference in response length.

Overall, I tend to enjoy build up more than anything. I like to flesh out the characters I play so you can get to know them, and I can get to know your character. This rings true even in my smut scenes. I find the anticipation of what we know is about to happen to make the actual scenes even hotter.

I also am a big fan of multiple characters, because I like plot. I am looking for a long term partner who enjoys plots along with smut, but am open to shorter stories with only smut for the right person, as long as it's something I'm craving. I am open to roleplay here on threads only, or discord. I absolutely despise roleplaying via PM.

Since I'm getting back on the horse right now, and have come with some serious cravings, I will only list them for right now and update the thread when I'm ready to take on a larger spectrum of stories. Feel free to also send me ideas, I will pretty much do anything with Non-Con or Overwatch at this point(within reason).

Original Smutty Ideas:
Female Pro Gamer x Stalker(Non-Con, Stockholm, Suspense)
Highschool Senior x Bad Boy drop out(Drug Use, Psuedo Non-Con/Non Consensual Consent, Manipulation, Optional Violence)
Mafia Princess x Rival Gang Leader(Kidnapping, Optional Drug Use, Non-Con, Violence)

Original Plot Ideas:
Modern Day Magic Academy: Our characters are students at a prestigious school, training to be top mages so they can join an elite force of soldiers that battle demons and monsters alike. They are rivals who don't get along very well, but something seems to attract them to one another.

Fandom Cravings:
Overwatch. Just Overwatch. I want to play against either Reaper or Past Genji(Blackwatch Genji with the anger issues). I don't even need non-con for this. I just would prefer it if you didn't mind OCs, but I can also play canon characters like Symmetra, Pharah, Widowmaker, Moira, Mercy, or Sombra. I would be open to discussing this in more depth.

I do have an idea for Sym for a smut plot, as I'd like to explore her relationship with her boss, Sanjay, the leader of Vishkar and Talon Councilman(Manipulation, Reluctant Consent).

That's it for now, thank you for reading if you're still here. Please feel free to message me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom