Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woah! A post full of everything!

BrainDead

Meteorite
HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!

The names Dead. BrainDead. Nice to meet ya! You can call me J for short though.

I'm terrible at these so i'm going to make this quick. Hopefully it doesn't get too jumbled.

RULES:
-Please don't control me or my character too much. I'm really shocked at how easily people on this site are able to tell me how I should write my own posts and although I don't by any means mind suggestions and ideas, it's a huge turn off for you to tell me how I should write or create my own plot.
-Please respect my dislikes. I've had a couple people ask me to do the things I don't like despite being very clear about it before hand and as I hate turning people down, I just feel really gross and I will probably just leave our roleplay,
-And that's about it! Just keep those in mind and we will get along swell!

KINKS/LIMITS:
I am very open minded, so my kink list is probably a little too long to put down. Not to mention it's hard to list them all from your head. So instead, I'll just mention my limits and from their we can talk about it.
-Vore
-Toilet Stuff
-Pedophilia

GENDER PAIRINGS:
-Female/Male
-Female/Female
-Male/Male
-Futa/Male
-Futa/Female
-Futa/Futa
-Mix

ROLES I CAN PLAY:
-Submissive
-Dominate
-Switch

GENERAL PAIRINGS:
-Scientist/Creation
-House Wife/House Wife
-House Husban/ House Husband
-Mythical Creature/ Ranger
-Mythical Creature/ Hunter
-Cop/Prisoner
-Hitchhiker/Passenger
-Stalker/Senpai
-Yandere/Victim
-Youtuber/Youtuber
-Demon/Human
-Demon/Angel
-Monster Girls/Human
-Monster Boys/Humans
-Ghost/Human
-Drug Dealer/Desperate Person
-Mother/Daughter
-Mother/Son
-Father/Daughter
-Father/Son
-Siblings

FANDOM PAIRINGS:
-Supernatural
[Sam/Dean - Dean/Castiel]
-Undertale
[Sans/Frisk]
-Underfell]
[Sans/Frisk - Sans/Papyrus - Sans/Grilsby]
-Underswap
[Sans/Papyrus]
-UnderEverything
[Willing to cross them with each other.]
-Black Butler
[Ciel/Sebastion]
-Adventure Time
[Fiona/Marcaline - Marcaline/Bubblegum - Marshallee/Gumball - Finn/Marshallee]
-Corpse Party

PLOTS:
Okay, here's were it get's a little more complicated. Still, i'll try to put as many as I can in. But keep in mind, one that is say... Female/Female, could always be used with another gender pairings. This is were I tend to get fumbled up.

THE HAUNTING
Two people move into a new house. But, the house is possessed and very sexually charged. The two start blacking out, hallucinating and finding themselves moving without being able to control it. Will secrets be spilled? Will things go too far? Only one way to find out.

MONSTER SCHOOL
A new student is taken to a boarding school far away, deep in the middle of nowhere. But, their has been a mix up. And it turns out this human has been taken to a school full of monsters! They have to try and conceal they're identity all whilst meeting new and interesting characters who seem to find themselves extremely attracted to them.

THE COMPUTER LOVER

A lonely person finds themselves playing a brand new dating simulator. It's not long before they grow attached to their favorite character (Or characters) and without them knowing it, they favorite character grows attached to them. Not before long though, the lonely person finishes all the game routes and decides to put the game away. But as they sleep, the game decides it's not quite finished and comes to life. The game character coming out of the game. The next day, the person is at first thrilled to find their perfect match is a real person and in love with them! But things soon show the true yandere in them and the person discovers maybe it's not as great as it first seems.

SAM/DEAN SUPERNATURAL

The two boys are at it again. In a new town with a new mystery to solve. This time, the town they've come to protect has been targeted by a new supernatural being who loves to posses people and force them to recreate their most secret and dark desires. The boys are pretty stumped as they can't seem to find a pattern in each possession. But thing's quickly take a turn when Dean is possessed and it seems his darkest and most secret desire is to be with his brother, Sam.

THE APOCALYPSE
Two survivors of the zombie apocalypse must travel across the country on foot. The only way to survive is to keep moving, so that's what they do. Growing closer and closer, they must survive each night, find supplies, refuge and keep out of trouble the best they can. With plenty of nice, warm and fluffy moments to balance off the intense, horror of the apocalypse.

THE CAMPING DELMAR
Two people go up on a camping trip together with only a few supplies. Unfortunately, the two get lost in the woods and they must wait to be found. Until them, it's all about keeping safe and warm. Being careful of bears and trying their best to stay on top of food and water. With all this alone time, being forced to sleep together in the same tent for many nights. Who knows what could happen?

THE FUTA PLAGUE
A small plague only effecting young woman seems to be going around. Causing them to act odd and distance for a while before suddenly, they have grown their very own cocks. Not only that, but they seem to have a desperate need to use it on who ever, whenever. A small family seems to get the brunt of this, along with many others. When the daughter comes down with this plague as well.

MIND CONTROL
Someone seems to be going around and turning a small isolated town into their own play thing. After discovering they have the power to control people, the town finds themselves randomly being forced into extreme situations! Girls having tea at a cafe are suddenly forced to strip down and give lap dances to other customers. Collage kids sitting in the park are suddenly forced to pleasure their friends. Even people in their own homes aren't safe! And there's not a single thing they can do.

INTENSE ATTRACTION
What happens when one day, anyone who lays their eyes on you, instantly wan't to fuck you and make them theirs forever. Quite a bit actually. This happens to one random person one day and they quickly find that no one can resist them! They can either try to resist this and try to fight it at every turn. Or, use it to control the town.

OUTRO:
That's all for now. I may add some new plots later on but even then. I'd love to make something completely new as well! I hope to hear back from some of you soon and have a good day!

JQb.gif

Back
Top Bottom