Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Healing Broken Wings(Sunset Drifter X Ethereal) NSFW IMAGES

He closed his eyes and allowed her to let out all of her pain. "Humans are complicated. Maybe there is something special about you the hunters saw and wanted." he replied to her the best he could. Chances they were after her body. Demi Humans were a rare breed, so they were seen as something exotic. Chester had heard rumors of them, but this was the first time he had ever encountered one. Even though she was clinging to him, there was an enchanted beauty about Kira. He even couldn't help but blush a little feeling her curvy body press into him some as they embraced in a hug. Begging for him not to leave also made him even want to just keep her. Yet that would be wrong, Kira needed a safe place.

A safe cave to live in far away from the Hunters and Humans that would abuse or use her for nefarious purposes. "I won't leave. I promise." he said with a smile gently lifting her head up so their eyes could meet. Wiping some tears away with his thumbs he smiled warmly. "You can rest and heal. Then we can find a nice safe cave where no one will hurt you." Their lips and faces inches away would it be wrong to kiss her soft lips? No, he needed to focus. Chester was still tired after all. Maybe she saw that in his eyes. She also needed to rest so her body and wing could heal. Still for right now Chester would remain under the table for as long as she needed him to be.

Shaking her head back-and-forth as her floppy ears waved in the process. Kira Had no idea if there was anything special about her she was just scared. She hasn’t even been on her own for a year. Chester literally saved her from disaster. Keeping her hidden or something she’d never forget. And for someone like her, A creature like her it made her not want to leave.

Hugging him tightly until he shifted and lifted her chin to have her look into his beautiful eyes. Kira was hyper focused on him as her eyes sparkled staring into his. “Kira protect you too.”His thumb wiped away her salty tears. She meant when she said she would protect him from the hunters to if she could but she had no idea how she could do it. Her body pressed against his and their lips very close and she wasn’t sure what to do but she leaned in and out of the blue licked his cheek. “you sleep I watch protect you.” her hand looked up to Pat her chest then moved to pat his as she tried to tell him in her own way that he was safe.

He blushed a bit surprised when she licked his cheek. Staring into her eyes Chester laughed. "You're cute." he replied patting her head. She was cute, there was an odd charm about Kira. She offered to protect him which was touching. Yet there was nothing for him to be protected from. A house was more sturdy and safer than a cave. In time she would come to realize that. "Do you want me to show you around Kira? I know of a place where it will be dark all the time." Chester asked, figuring it would be best to get out from under the table and into the attic before the sun arose. It would be big enough for her to sleep in and dark enough.

Bats loved high areas too, right? Yet she was a bat woman so maybe it was different. Taking her hand, Chester gently locked their fingers together. When she mustered up the courage he would give her a small tour of his house, but for now he waited for her to make that move. Perhaps having a house guest wouldn't be all that bad. At least it would give him someone to talk to. Moving from his hometown to a quiet forest home. He felt like a fish out of water. Chester was a bit lonely, but it wasn't something he would want to openly admit. There would be no telling how Kira would act if she saw his vulnerable side. She might try to take advantage of him and that wasn't something he wanted.

“Cute?” her head tilted to the side like a confused adopted puppy not sure how to handle getting being dotted on and given care on Christmas Day. The parting of her head made her ears flop down as she blushed at the tender touches he offered her. Not answering his question until he mentioned a place he knew that would be dark all the time and he got an exuberant nodding of her head.

Chester took her hand with no issuers and Kira trusted him enough to follow him wherever he went as he led her from hiding under the table. Kira was okay with light and the sun but it really did affect her vision. That and she was vulnerable and stood out . The last thing she wanted was to be seen and noticed. Kira locked fingers with Chester letting him lead her around and giving her a tour. Her eyes lit up as she was seeing what the inside of this strange cabe of his looked like.

Whatever Chester was Kira found him kind. She liked being here but she had a feeling she couldn’t stay. This cave was a maze and confusing. It had so ma y tunnels but it also had the most food she had ever seen stored for the season. “Cave is strange. Good food in cave.”his injured houseguest had a one track mind and it was food. Kira couldn’t help it since she had been on the run from hunters all month and this was the first time he had felt safe in a very long time.

Chester had finally broken the ice a little. At least she wouldn't spend the rest of her time cowering under his kitchen table. He blushed a little holding her hand. Feeling like some estranged couple. No, she was a guest until she could fly again. Still he couldn't help but find her mannerisms charming. Leading her all around his cabin, Chester did his best to go as slow as he could and made sure not to have her bump her healing wing. She still called it a cave, and he chuckled at that. Maybe it was to some degree. A lonely cabin in the forest. It was nice to have a guest, maybe he'd get to learn a bit more about her people. Once he taught her how to speak better.

They stopped in the hallway and he opened the door to his room. "This is where I sleep. If you ever wake up or need me at night I'll be here." he stated kindly. Not that Kira probably would need him for anything. Other than to keep his fridge stocked. She was a big eater, were all her kind like this? He turned to face her a moment and stared. The morning sun was starting to rise upon his cabin and her silhouette seemed to lightly be engulfed. The fur on her wings and ears were a pretty shade of black and purple. Even her visible wing seemed captivating. Her skin seemed slightly pale but held no blemishes. From her somewhat skimpy outfit to her eyes, there was a beauty about her that he hadn't noticed until now. The way her hair fell over her face. It was like someone had hit him with a truck. All he could do was stare a moment, lost in Kira's beauty.

No wonder the Hunters wanted her. He bit his lower lip glancing off to the side suddenly feeling shy. He wasn't used to being this close to a woman. Taking a moment to compose himself Chester rubbed the back of his head. "Alright, sorry I kind of lost myself there. I'm tired, so I spaced out a little." which was a lie, Kira was just a guest. Nothing more. He led her up a small staircase to a door. When they entered the attic it was still dark. All except for a small patch of sunlight in the corner, thanks to a small window, maybe this felt more like a cave.

It was big enough for her to sleep, and could easily be locked. Chester showed her how to lock the door so she'd be completely safe. He was the only one with a key to open it anyway if there was ever an emergency. "Here we go, this place should stay dark most of the day. Except for that area over there, the roof window came with my cave." he stated, finding it cute to call his home a cave. He turned to face her, now in the dark and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I can set up a mattress, blanket, and pillow so you'll have a safe and comfortable place to sleep. You can lock the door and I'm just down the hall if you need me." he happily stated getting excited about her staying for a while. "What do you think Kira?" Chester asked stepping back to let her explore the attic a little.

Kira kept her hand in his Has he let her around his cabin. It was different from her cave but maybe humans liked this sort of cave. This was the first time she had ever been in one and she was looking around I could see pretty well in the dark. Chester did a good job of making sure she did not bump her wing and she kept herself as close as he would allow her since he was her protection.

She was mostly silent as she looked around since your speaking skills were not as good as his yet. She only ever talk to her parents and other bat creatures like her and they communicated very differently but she did learn how to talk by listening to humans when they passed by and her parents knew how to do a little bit of talking themselves.

Peering into his bedroom it was very different than where she slept. Wondering if that felt nice but she didn’t ask anything or say anything. Staring at his bed and staring back at him as of trying to figure out how exactly he slept like that. Didn’t humans sleep standing up? She had no idea.

It took her a while to even notice that he was staring at her when she called him she didn’t freak out she did blush at her one on unhurt wing flicked lightly. Her furry ears still on end for a second. What she wore was pretty skimpy but it was easy for her to move around and at least she wasn’t nude. Honestly she would’ve been nude but her kind learned to cover up to draw less attention to themselves. Kira looks like a very interesting dog with no blemishes and pale porcelain skin that stood out with her long dark hair. Her dark eyes had his purple that matched the tint of her fur.

With her hand still in his she followed him wherever he went. There was no leaving his side as she clung to him even tighter. His room was nice and she made a mental note that he would be there. When they finally got to the attic she look around and explore with her eyes. He could tell she was scared to move or go too far away from him. “This cave good. Nice cave. Safe cave with Chester. “ this time she turned to face him and placed a hand on his chest and patted it as she acknowledged him. He even got to hear her say his name. Kira remembered it even though she might’ve butchered it slightly.

When he moved back to let her explore she did nothing but follow him. This but like woman was scared to be alone. After all that happened how could he blame her? Hunters left her injured and terrified and here he was protecting her and giving her a cave to sleep in. There was no way she was letting him get too far even though he said he would sleep somewhere else. For now she clogged him like a leaf not willing to fall off a tree went autumn came. “Chester sleep in different cave? Chester has many caves. Kind. Kind.” she was trying to complement him and tell him how kind he was but she Lacked the vocabulary but the soft look in her eyes showed that she meant it. The twinkle in her dark eyes and she offered a sweet smile and try to take him in the only way she knew how as she leaned in and gave him a hug. Hopefully that would not scare him but it felt nice to wrap your arms around him and lead her head against him let him feel how her ear brushed against his cheek.

Chester closed his eyes and gently wrapped arms around her as well. Patting the top of her head a little he smiled. "Thank you, Kira." he softly spoke getting lost in their hug a moment. "Kira is kind too." he complimented warmly. Their eyes met and he got lost in them a moment. It was so surreal; he hadn't expected to be hugging a bat woman but here he was. She seemed a bit clingy though, he might have to stay with her a few days before she could sleep on her own. Which was kind of a bummer but at least there was some carpet in the attic. Chester fell silent somehow, he didn't mind this. Hugging someone, holding someone.

He reached up and cupped one of her cheeks with his hand gently rubbing a thumb down it. Staring into her gorgeous eyes, wanting to keep her safe. "I'll protect you." he cooed gently as they held each other in the dark. She gave nice hugs. "I'll make sure you have plenty of food, and rest, so your wing can heal. I'll protect you from the bad hunters." Chester couldn't pull himself away from her eyes. It was one of the most beautiful parts of her. They were so dark and mysterious. Such a curious person Kira was.

“Chester good.” he could see the formation of a blush on her pale cheeks. She was trying to complement him as she kept him close. Kira couldn’t help her self and stay clingy since he literally saved her life and hit her away from the hunters. What if he went away in the hunters came back? She wouldn’t know what to do! Making a move to wrap her arms around him he could feel that she was slowly relaxing but that could be because he was right there and not far away from her.

Her dark eyes with violet flecks stared into his not wanting to look away. Chester had very kind eyes and his new houseguest liked looking into them. For now he might have to stay in the attic. She was unfamiliar with how humans actually slept. He had his own cave but she was willing to share the one she was borrowing. “Share cave. Kira. Chester. Share cave. Please?” her words were a bit broken but she was trying her best to convey what she wanted from him. Understanding the word protect and how he didn’t leave her alone she figured he was a safe person to stay with especially after chasing off the men who had hurt her wing so badly.

“Kira protect Chester too. Hunters bad. Hunters very very very bad. Chester help Kira and Kira help Chester. Stay stay.” The strange creature could not help but order cutely but she was not being bossy she just wanted to have someone with her. “Chester want his cave?” this was her trying to figure out where he would sleep even though she did ask about him staying with her but if he had his own cave maybe he wants to go there either way she try.

He pat her on the head. Kira was adorable. Chester wasn't sure how good of a person he was. No one was truly, but he wouldn't allow anymore harm to come to her. The Human would do the best he could in his limitations. Though given how large this forest was probably the Hunters wouldn't return. They all would be gone when the season ended. Then again, hunting a demi human was different wasn't it? Would he have to 'clam' her to get them to stop chasing after her? Hopefully not.

Here they were kind of stuck, he wanted to go back into his room to sleep a bit more, but she would benefit from being in this dark space. Sure he could close the blind on his window, but if she got used to sleeping in his room with him he'd never get any sleep! She seemed to relax in his arms, but wanted him to stay. "Kira, I do...but I'll stay here if you want to. Unless you want to sleep with me in my cave tonight?" he asked hoping it wouldn't sound too odd. "We could take turns, then tomorrow I could sleep up here." maybe that would work? Until she felt comfortable sleeping on her own. Still how did she sleep? Chester never got around to ask. Then again maybe she told him. Kira's broken speech was a bit difficult to pick up sometimes. He got half of what she was saying, but could piece together and hint at what she wanted.

Though he wasn't an expert in bat people language. He rested his hands on the sides of her belly and waited for her to give him an answer. Hopefully she wouldn't be too much of a handful.

The pay on her head caused her ears to fold down as a sigh that she was relaxed around him. If she wasn’t they would’ve stayed on high alert and she would’ve tried to high tail it out of there. For now Kira wasn’t about to try out the forest at all. The hunters left her scared to even wander where her home was.

Chester could tell by how she was hyper focused and listening that she was trying to figure out what he wanted. “Share cave good.” he didn’t understand her language but her broken skills helped better than nor being able to talk at all. She wasn’t dumb just not well versed in the way humans communicated. What he said didn’t sound odd at all! Then again she didn’t understand sleeping with him or the implications.

Sleeping was sleeping. Blinking at him Kira nodded. “Me.” she touched her chest before reaching out to touch his. “You. Same cave. Two strong. Alone weak. Kira guard Chester sleep.” a part of her wondered if he could speak her language but he had yet to use any so she was trying to tell him that she’d watch and guard him of he slept. What if the hunters came for him? “Kira help.”now she was trying to help him even if he was not injured at all she wanted to prove that she could protect him to.

She was all about staying together. Kira was cute, he couldn't help but feel his heart melt a little. Why was someone as adorable as her being hunted? Chester led her back to his room and sat on his bed, after he drew the blind so it was somewhat safe and dark. They weren't going to do anything sexual, but it was still odd having a woman in his room, and house. "Thank you, I appreciate the help." Chester smiled but let out a tired sigh. The sun was coming up and he had been up half the night. Laying back on the bed he closed his eyes a moment. He wasn't sure how she would help, but she seemed offlay determined.

At this point it seemed they were going around in circles. Chester knew nothing about his guest, other than she lived alone and was being hunted. That and now she seemed attached to him. Maybe he had spoiled her a bit too much but he wanted to help her. Two were strong and being alone was weak? Maybe it was for some people. Chester, on the other hand, had prepared to live the independent quiet life in the forest. She had some odd philosophy's. Maybe her parents were very loving and instilled that into her?

Kira was raised with a group. Once of age they ventured out for their first taste of the wild and sadly her first adventure led to her being tracked and hunted. The last thing she wanted was to lead them to her family cave so Kira ran.

Following Chester to his room she only let go of him to watch what he did in his cave. Sitting on something she wasn’t used to even having he could tell the bed was making her curious. “Stone?” she reached out and pointed her index finger at his bed. Chester laid down and if he did it, so did his very strange new companion. Taking a seat on the side that had room but she jumped up in shock with how it wasn’t hard like stone but softer like fallen leaves. He could see her trying to figure out the mystery of laying down especially with her wings and one bandaged up. Tossing and turning she might have been disturbing Chester without thinking even though all she was trying to do was copy how he laid down.

He sat up. "Hey don't worry about it." Chester was worried about her wing. Taking some time he showed her how to lay on her stomach. "This is a bed. It's what we Humans sleep on." he spoke noticing how cute she looked trying to figure it all out. How did she sleep? Maybe she slept on stones? It would take a few minutes but he eventually laid down once more. The room somewhat dark he blushed feeling a little awkward sleeping next to someone. Yet he would make sure she felt safe. Turning to his side he stared at Kira a moment.

"How does laying on a bed feel?" he asked curious about her. There was so much he wanted to learn from Kira. Maybe in due time they would come to understand each other better while her wing healed. At least for a while he wouldn't be alone.

“Bed? Soft. Kira like.”Chester was able to see how she fumbled around and pressed and touched on the bed. It would take her a good few minutes just to get used to it and with his help she would manage to lie on her side and be careful with her broken wing. He could see how her eyes scan the bed and even kept poking at it but she paid close attention to whatever Chester was doing. Following his every move trying to get used to it.

It wasn’t hard to get used to since something the soft was rarely found in nature unless it was during the spring when the moss started to grow.“Kira like a lot.” she was trying to express herself as she laid next to him propping herself up a bit on her side as her hair cascaded onto a pillow which she promptly claimed as her own. This bed was probably one of her favorite things. Well whatever he had the kitchen that have a food was her first one. It didn’t take long for the strange creature to make herself at home right in his bed wiggling a bit as her good wing flapped lightly behind her. Getting more comfortable her soft ears folded down and she tried not to poke him with her horns. It didn’t take long for him to catch her yawning and even doing a little stretch as she leaned into him without talking much at all but he could see easily that she fell asleep without much trouble.

As Kira fell asleep, he couldn't help but blush. Gently draping an arm around her waist, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. It was late afternoon when he stirred and quietly left her to dream. Moving about his house he began to clean up a bit and make a list on what kind of food he'd need for them both. Chester figured he'd take her with him to the town. Looking for a cloak and some of his clothing for now they both could probably disguise her bat like features.

He returned to the room and sat in a chair watching her sleep. It was strange, he hadn't expected Kira to enter his life the way she did. Yet it was a welcome surprise hopefully her wing could heal and she'd be free of the hunters. Still what was he going to do? Surly they would try to come back eventually and try to take her away. Kira was exotic so she'd probably fetch a good price in the hunter's seedy markets. Chester would have to protect her, given the fact that he used to explore the hunter markets in the past.

The Human knew all about the monster girls. They were exotic and often sold to wealthy nobles or collectors. Some were given to breed, and the thing that broke his heart the most was it was against their will. How many markets had he been to where he saw their begging eyes. Wanting their freedom, wanting to run as far away as he could. Kira would be added to them if he didn't protect her. She was cute, it wouldn't be right seeing her in pain like that.

Kira Slept most of the day and curled up next to Chester and even when he woke up to move she only stirred a bit sleeping through any motions. The strange creature even snored cutely. Her Goodwin flicked on occasion after soft ears twitched as she dreamt.

For now she was safe and away from hunters. This cave was warm and no one dared to bother her or wake her. Chester was able to carry on with his day and even when he came back she stayed sleeping for a good 30 or so minutes. Finally he could see signs of her waking. Stretching out reaching her arms up to the sky as she turned over before letting out a sharp whimper because she forgot she was laying down. She smacked her sore wig and that’s what woke her up. Wiggling her feet she sat up as she lowered her hands to rub her eyes blinking a few times before her attention went to Chester.

He could tell by the way she was looking around she was trying to remember where she was since this wasn’t her usual cave but once she saw Chester there was a sweet smile that formed and made her lips turn upwards. “Chester.” she remembered his name as she looked straight at him so she still stayed in bed and relaxed. It took her another couple of minutes to turn remembering how she climbed into the strange soft rock letting her legs they go off of the bed as her wings could stay sticky out of her back without any worry of her hitting them on something. “ Chester Kira food.” He shouldn’t be surprised at her first words to him were about food since she woke up and she was about to be hungry. A part of her want to get up and find the strange box that had the food but for now she would settle just looking at Chester and motioning for him to come closer with a wave of her dainty little hand.

He laughed, food? Standing up he walked over to the sleep bat woman and bent forward. "Sure, I'll get us some breakfast." he replied kindly. There was still a little fruit left and he could make himself some eggs. Maybe there was some ham left? If she hadn't eaten it all. His stomach growled at the thought of food too and he blushed. "Seems like I'm hungry too." he admitted with a chuckle. He glanced over at her wounded wing happy the bandages were still on. It still felt so surreal.

Chester couldn't help but come to her beck and call. Maybe it was her personality. Maybe it was her beauty and her curves. Yet, there was something about her that he liked. Even though he couldn't understand half of the phrases she meant. Perhaps her stay wouldn't be as bad, as long as she didn't succumb to her gluttony and end up too fat to fly so she couldn't escape to some place safe. He'd have to make sure that wouldn't happen, even though a part of him felt like he couldn't stop her. His eyes met hers again and he got lost in them, blushing again. Once again he was at a loss for words. Kira was too beautiful for her own good!

Kira did have a one track mind especially since she was forager and an occasional hunter. When Chester came over Kira would reach out to touch his arm ever so gently. This bed of his was comfortable and it would be hard to want to leave such warmth. It was quiet after his laugh but when his stomach rumbled her ears twist as she sat up to look at him before she went out for softest little giggle. “Chester hungry? Me…me hunt?” even injured she offered him this tiny gift even though she couldn’t fly it for him if he was hungry.

Her dark purple like I locked on his. Waiting to see what he would tell her. For the time she has been with him well she did was eat to sleep but he had no idea that she was ready for those hunters for at least a good week. She hadn’t eaten in so long and the body was for the able to rest it when she would rest and he would see that she was much more active even though she ate a lot she wouldn’t keep the weight. “Kira help Chester. Thank you.” she said keeping her hand on his arm. Even in bed she did not want him going very far since he was pretty much her safety. He blushed as he looked at her started a domino effect and this stranger monster girl would blush back! She had no idea why but he made her heart flutter and she was not scared of him.

He was grateful for her offer. Though her wing was wounded and no doubt she'd be easy prey for the hunters. "Kira, you need to rest your wing." he softly stated patting her on the head. "The hunters could find you if you tried to look for food." he stated with concern in his voice. It had only been a few hours but he was growing attached to her. Kira was so innocent and curious. He wouldn't allow any harm to come to her. He took her by the hand and led her back down the stairs.

Wandering around the kitchen he managed to scrounge up a bit of food left from her nightly raid. Setting a bowl of fruits and a bit of chocolate he let her eat that while he began to prepare a few eggs for himself. There wasn't much left, and he'd need to do some shopping. Still, what should he do with her? No doubt she'd willingly stay behind. Kira clung to him, probably for safety. If he had been rescued, then he'd probably do the same to the one who rescued him. With the hunters around it wasn't like she could easily walk around outside, as she was. "I've got to do some shopping today. So, you might need to stay here and wait." he stated seeing what kind of reaction she would have.

“Kira no help Chester?” her sweet voice sounded so defeated. All she wanted to do was help him, but he had a point. Her wink still hurt! Little did he know that she was in putting him in her mind. This human was a provider. He was a hunter. A protector and the caregiver. All the checkpoints for her species. By now he had to notice that she went where he did. Not leaving him alone. This strange creature was now his shadow.

When he prepared their food she happily ate the fruit more and this time she actually chose it more over the chocolate though she did eat a few. Leaving more chocolate left over than the healthier naturally sweet fruits. Kira didn’t bother to touch the eggs he made though.

The mention of her staying had her stop chewing mid bite as she looked terrified when he said stay. “No. Kira and Chester pair. Stay together. Me no stay! No. With Chester.” the bat woman said firmly with her broken human speak but she also let out a protective chitter like sound. Kira would most likely follow him if he left her behind even if he ordered her to stay put. “Kira always with Chester. You saved me. Kira stay by you. Always. Promise.”

Last edited:
Chester's eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't noticed her shadowing him. Sure she kind of annoyed him at first but he was falling in love with the odd bat girl. Blushing he glanced away at her words.

"I just want to keep you safe. The poachers are still around..." Chester knew how stubborn she was. How cute she was. He caved instantly.

"Ok you can come. Just be careful ok? If you were taken from me I don't know how I'd feel. " He admitted his blush darkening.

"Kira...means a lot...to Chester...." he admitted. Over the short time she had found her way into his heart. Kira had healed his lonliness.

How could she not shadow him? He rescued her and provided food as well as shelter. There was no way he could get too far away from her and if he tried she stayed close at hand. Her pace was slow but she could keep up just fine even though she would occasionally flick her wing and wince in pain since it was a reflex.

She was so worried he would leave her alone and I was the last thing she wanted to do or be was alone. Her eyes were big and begged him silently. “Kira can help! Kira careful!” that Who is win this cute little bat creature perked up so much when he said she could go with him and he wasn’t going to leave her behind. The one thing Chester would notice was how she would look at him and blink a few times tilting her head like a confused puppy when she noticed how red his face was becoming.

“Chester… face red… May Chester….”stepping closer to him with her arm she slowly reached out towards his face not making any sudden movements. She wanted to touch his face when she heard his words her own face was turning red but she didn’t realize it as she was fighting over him wondering why he was changing colors. Was her human sick? All she wanted to do a check on him and make sure he was okay especially since they were going to go out together and get food. She was so lonely and at least for now she knew all she wanted to do was stay right by his side even if the outside was scary and unpredictable.

His heart skipped a beat. Kira was so close to him. Chester gently reached down and cupped one of her cheeks with his hand. His thumb gently rubbing along her cheek he stared into her eyes.

Chester smiled warmly. "I'm fine Kira....I'm not sick." Unless you counted love as sickness. He had grown so attached to his shadow. Wanting nothing more to keep her fed, warm, and safe.

"Actually...Kira...I...wanted to say that....i l-l-lo..." he stopped pulling away and turning around. His face dark red. Had he confesses it would just confuse her more. No they had shopping to do. Slapping his face with his hands he turned around and smiled.

"If you're finished eating we can leave." Chester happily smiled patting her on the head.

Kira was confused but she was happy he wasn’t leaving her behind. If he tried she would have fussed or even tried to fly though that would’ve detrimental to her healing process. Her own extended hand made contact with his warm cheek as she began to try and inspect him. He was not only red, but warm! That was not a good thing in her species as well! His hand reached her cheek rubbing it with his thumb and he got the same reaction from her but she knew she wasn’t sick. Humans were confusing but she was scared he wasn’t well. “Chester needs rest? Berries help hot face. I know which.” she offered but the love sickness he spoke off she had never encountered before!

Chester pulled away and turned away leaving her more worried but it also made her close the distance even more! He turned around and smiled but he could see she was still confused but her expression was concerned. “Kira stay with Chester. No alone. Kira hurt but Chester not well. Me help Chester. Promise. Promise I get berries.” in her own way she was trying to prove to him that she was useful but unsure if he’d accept it.

He felt silly. Of course she wouldn't understand. He figured love was common to understand in all species. Perhaps hers was different. "Kira it's ok I'm not sick." He chuckled patting her head. "Humans just get warm sometimes." He tried to explain. The last thing he needed was to be fed a ton off odd berries.

Chester took a few deep breaths and calmed down. Smiling at her softly he wondered how she would act if she fell in love. "Kira, how do your people express love?" He was curious and she hopefully understood what he meant and didn't come off as rude.

"I'm curious. Chester want to know all about Kira." He stated hoping she understood him.

Back
Top Bottom