Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Jack was getting a little tired of just pissing him off. He wanted something different this time. He sent Clyde a picture of his well rounded ass in some tight hugging yoga pants. "I know you fucking miss me"

"The hell I do when you keep trying to ruin my career."
He did, though. Ever since he hooked up with Jack again, he missed him.

"Who's trying to ruin your career? I don't know what you're talking about. I was just being nice and sending you a pic. I could be a lot worse, but I could have been a lot nicer too. Up to you."

Clyde sent him screenshots, both from Jack's main account as well as some alts, "This ain't you? I wasn't born yesterday."

"All over your precious fucking career. Not even your career! Your fucking image. Oh by the by. Thanks for the stream donations."

His jaw fell open in shock, eyes wide, before he nearly broke his keyboard.
"If you were here right now, I'd make you regret that."

"Remember when you made me miss that one day of summer practice so I made you pass out in my truck bed?"
Oh, how could Jack forget?

Jack bit his lip. "Oh honey I would never forget that. Yknow I could leave my door unlocked and just trust that some big stallion doesn't kick it down and take advantage of me~"

"Aw hun you were willing to drop how much on me and you're not gonna take the drive on over here? Not even for the one person who can really get you off?"

Back
Top Bottom