Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Jack was drooling heavily, and moved the mask slightly as he focused on taking an equine dildo from the side of his bed and moving to choke it down, making sure to coat it heavily with his saliva. What was he going to do?

He was throbbing. Was that dildo supposed to represent him? Was he looking too deep into this? He was looking too deep into this.

Jack pulled back with strands of drool stringing to the cock. He looked to the comments and giggled. "Yes I have had horse before..~ And yeah~ I am hooked~" he said before he removed the vibrator and got himself positioned, pouring an additional amount of lube onto the dildo before he began sinking down onto it, his back to the camera to show off his ass. He placed the mask back on and looked back into the camera with hazy, lusty gaze. Like he was looking directly at Clyde.

He shuddered hard and made a noise. "A-Anything for you, Daddy~" he panted before he began slamming his hips down over the massive toy, crying out again and again as he did so.

He had opened his pants and freed his cock, stroking it in time with Jack's hips. God, he was so desperate.

Jack moves faster and faster, pausing only briefly to pour more lube over it before getting back to it like he needed to live

Jack kept this up forever, his eyes rolling back as he gripped at the sheets. "F-Fuck, it's so good..~!!"

"F-Fuck, I can't get enough~!! F-Fuck, you've ruined me~!!" He cried out as he slammed down harder and harder.

He moaned loudly, damn right he ruined him. He was so hopeless, greedy for something he couldn't have.

Jack was on his back, using one hand to slam the toy deep inside himself as the other hand gripped the sheets above his head.

Jack suddenly arched hard and slammed the toy deep inside himself before nearly screaming and firing his massive load all over his chest. "H-Haah f-fuck..~!!"

Jack panted hard and was in a daze for a second. "Th-Thanks for that~ Same time tomorrow~" he said. He said his goodbyes and blew kisses to the camera before turning it off.

Jack made a noise. The times with Clyde were fun. But damn him. How could he? Dump him, leave to go have this massive career but still ask for pity? What a bastard. A handsome.. well hung.. no. No, he was a bastard. Jack spent a good bit of his time now, just stalking his social media pages, posting vague, passive aggressive responses to his posts.

He would get DMs from Clyde each time: "Knock it off." "You think you're so funny." "I know it's you, Jack." Bastard.

Back
Top Bottom