Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"so any questions we need to go and ask. they said we could come and do a tour to see if we think it would be a good fit" Yuki had gotten the information but he hadn't been to the school yet

Yuki nodded and then called the school. He spoke with the principal for several minutes and then confirmed a time for them to look the school over

Mihaela was finishing off her coffee before handing over a few files. People that looked good to her for being a guard.

Yuki took the files and nodded his head "Ill have more detailed background checks made but Mira also asked that we do an investigation on how they got in to the hospital and to the secured floor where Sapphire and Damien were"

Mihaela was just looking over before she was putting her fingers to her lips before she was speaking "I already know how. "

Mihaela was just giving a rather innocent smile before she was getting to her feet to go get some more coffee.

Mihaela looked over for a moment before she was speaking "Oh speaking of mama bear... There was something I wanted to talk to you about." So she told him about one of the nurses who had recently had a baby but at the current point she wasn't financially stable and the father was somebody she didn't want in her life. A rapist. "She had asked me earlier if I would be willing to look after her child, a temporary adoption until she get get herself taken care of. The man who raped her has been talking her. I told her I would help her move and she is planning to get her name changed as well. But she wants to know that her daughter is in safe hands."

“We’ll take them both in the manor is a safe space and if she is willing to keep doing her nursing work here in the medical clinic she will have a job and a safe home for them both” Yuki didn’t mind they had the room and she would be secure there

"I offered that as well but she doesn't want to be too reliant on people. She wants to be able to move forward on her own. So I told her that I would support her as much as I could." Mihaela was commenting.

“We can take the baby in but let her know she wouldn’t be relying on us it’s an honest offer and so king as she is in our employ she has a place to stay” Yuki smiled lightly at her as he didn’t mind at all

Mihaela was commenting "I kind of figures you would say that. So I did mention it to her. She is also wanting to confront her rapist face to face finally and tell him she wants nothing to do with him. But wants others around in case he got ohysical."

"we'll be there for her when she is ready to confront him" Yuki would make sure that the male never saw her or the baby again if he had to

Mihaela was just giving a chuckle before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face. She was stretching slightly before she was commenting that she was ready for a vacation. a break away from this gang life.

Yuki chuckled "I agree but I suggest waiting till summer break as we dont want Selene to miss out on school" while they currently homeschooled her Yuki knew that she needed to interact with others outside of the gang

Mihaela was just looking over before she was stating that she was going on a makeshift vacation, to the spa.

Yuki chuckled and then kissed her his arms wrapping around her and holding her close. Yuki was more then a little happy to have them all safe but he was worried about their extended family and how they were all doing

Back
Top Bottom