Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

Crystal sighed and then rubbed her face once more before telling the doctor to go ahead and schedule it. While she didn’t like the idea of having her shoulder cut into she knew it needed to be done

This had the doctor giving a nod and soon enough he was heading off so that he could double check on dates and what not.

Crystal stood up and started to pace it was easy to see that she was nervous and really didn’t want to be there at all. the longer she paced the more she started to shake. each time she walked by Aaron he would be able to hear her muttering to herself that this wasn't like that night that she wasn't going to wake up with her partner dead again. while she paced she also rubbed her shoulder as if trying to ease the pain that was shooting through her shoulder at the time.

Last edited:
"Pacing and moving around isn't going to help you at all. You just need to calm down. Everything will be fine. It is a good thing that this consulted doctor was able to spot this problem. It they hadn't, who knows if this would have gotten worse or not." Aaron was commenting from where he was sitting, his arms folded behind his head.

Crystal looked at him "I dont like hospitals at all and if you had done enough digging oyu would have found out why" Crystal looked calm on the outside but if one were to touch her to try and stop her form moving they would feel her trembling.

"Yes I understand that. Kailee hates them as well. She has been in and out of them all her life. She was born with a weak immune system. But if you don't get this taken care of, your shoulder is going to get worse to the point of not being able to move it in general." Aaron was commenting although was kind of hoping she hadn't heard the comment about Kailee. It was more a secret if anything.

Crystal looked at him and glared “it’s one thing to have a weak immune system that is something she can’t control” Crystal didn’t blame the girl for not liking hospitals as she had probably spent more time in them one a normal person should

"But regardless. I understand. But if you want to be able to use your arm and not deal with pain, and possible more future appointments. Then this is needed. But not doing it will result in more hospital visits." Aaron was commenting before he was messaging his sister reminding her to let her companion know about her small issue of getting sick easily.

Crystal shook her head she didn't want more visits if she could get away with out having to go to a hospital ever again she would do that. Crystal rubbed her shoulder lightly trying to ease the pain out of her arm but it wasn't working

Aaron was looking over before he was speaking, "We will see what we can do about getting out out of here quickly."

this caused Crystal to snort lightly "that wont happen Ill end up being here for at least a week if I am really really lucky or if they get sick of me Ill be kicked out two hours after surgery"

Aaron was looking over before he was staring that he could always have a consult with the doctor who had spotted the injury, to get her transferred to another "hospital".

"Well they cannot force you to stay." Aaron was speaking after a moment in time. It was illegal for one to force a person against their will.

“It’s more like they send me home early that’s what my last doctor did” the more Crystal opened up the more he would find out how little care she actually had gotten

"So then I need to enforce them to make you stay for a few days." Aaron was commenting and stating that he would get a hold of Nailed and have her influence a bit.

Crystal glared at him but shrugged "if it makes you feel better I dealt with everything that happened after the first surgery so I am not worried"

Aaron was sending a message to his sister who was stating that she would get it done. Currently she seemed to be sitting outside at her guardians place and was sketching something.

Mac walked out and handed her a glass of warm broth "here dr said to keep you fed and warm its a little cooler out here then it is in the city."

Kailee was looking at him for a brief moment before she was stating that she was almost done, then she would head inside.

“Your welcome to stay out here as long as you want” Mac wouldn’t force her to join him in the house if she wanted to be outside

Kailee was just shaking her head before she spoke "No. Once Im done with this sketch I want to go in. It is a bit chilly out here."

Back
Top Bottom