Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Athene's Endless Search (My Thread Where I Play Males - Fandom/Originals)

LadyAthene

Supernova
Greetings everyone, and welcome to my thread.

So ... 2020 happened. It was incredibly shitty. No question about that at freaking all. It is precisely because of this fact - plus some other factors - that I ended up vanishing far more and longer than I ever wanted to.

Now that things have finally calmed down in my real life, I want to look for RPs again. But before I get down to likes and so on, I'm going to offer to try resuming any previous RPs I had with any of my old partners. Kindly note the keyword there; try. Inspiration may not return right away, or at all. But if you're willing to wait and whatnot, I'd be just as happy to try to pick up where we left off.

With that said and done, a lot of information can be found in my first male request thread I made. The rules and such do still apply, as do most of the preferences on types of RPs I like and so on. All of these links can be found in my signature and/or first threads I created.

As a writer and role-player at heart, however, I'm willing to consider being more open to certain ideas and genres. New year's resolution goals for the win, am I right?

You don't have to answer that rhetorical question. :p

Before I dive into what you really wanna know, I do want to give a brief (really it is, I swear) introduction to me.

I am ....

- Married in real life
- A Virgo
- Because of my sign, a perfectionist. But only with myself. I will never demand perfection from my partner.
- An avid writer
- Someone who very highly prefers fandoms over originals, but can do either type of RP with the right partners/plots/etc.
- In my 30s and in the West Coast (PST) of the United States
- Am looking for more story over smut. Any range from 50/50 to 90/10 with the right plots. But story will always be favored.

See? Quick and painless.

Okay, now onto what you're really the most curious about. Topics, kinks (to both avoid and use), and all that lovely jazz I'm willing to play/try out. Ready? I hope so, because here it is. Do note that if you don't see anything listed, here are some likely reasons why.

A. I'm not interested in what is omitted enough
B. I don't have enough knowledge on said topics
C. I know of said topic, but it's not a current craving/muse I have now
D. The omitted concept never originally crossed my mind to start with
E. Something else completely (I'm probably forgetting another reason, so placeholder for now)

You absolutely may - and are encouraged - to suggest anything not included. The worst I can do is say no for any of the above listed reasons.

Settings (Fandom-Related):
Alternate Setting (Doing something that was canonically in a modern setting and making it a medieval setting instead, for example)
Alternate Universes (AUs)
Canon Worlds
Combined/Merged worlds
Crossovers
Fantasy
Feudal
Isekais
Medieval
Modern
Slice Of Life

Settings (Originals):
Ancient Civilizations
Fantasy
Feudal
Medieval
Modern
Slice Of Life

Fandom List:
91 Days (Anime)
Assassination Classroom [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu] (Some Anime/Manga)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Video Game)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video Game)
Doubt (Manga)
Far Cry 3 (Video Game)
Gundam Wing (Anime)
Judge (Manga)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga)
See No Evil (Movie)
Shadow Hearts 1-3 (Video Games)
Suicide Island [Jisatsutou] (Manga)
The Punisher (TV Series, Seasons 1-2)

Original Pairing Ideas:
Anything involving underground fighting circuits/pits
Anything with Master/Pet, Master/Servant, Master/Slave, etc. plots and pairings
Anything involving mafia and/or yakuza clans
Anything involving slave auctions/slavery
Anything involving arranged marriages

Kinks I Adore:
Age Gaps (Within the site rules)
BDSM
Blindfolds
Canons (Playing as and against one)
Canon Settings
Collars
(Mostly) Clothed Male/(Semi) Nude Female (Works vice versa)
Clothed Sex
Consensual Relationships & Stories
Cuddling
Descriptions (With texts, pics, gifs, just about any possible way within reason)
Discipline
Dubcon Relationships & Stories
Exotic Hair/Eye Color
Fingers In Mouth
Foreplay
Handcuffs
Hair Pulling
Leashes
Love-Hate Relationships & Stories
Male x Female Relationships
Master x Pet/Slave/Servant Relationships & Stories
Nonconsenual Elements (Abductions/Kidnapping scenes, etc.)
Nonconensual Relationships & Stories
OOC Communicating & Chatting (Not a kink, no, but it is something I enjoy)
Punks (Playing as one; partner will not be required to do this)
Restraints
Rough Sex
Sex Toys
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Tension
Sexy Outfits
Tomboys (Playing as one; partner will not be required to do this)
Vanilla Sex

Definitely more that hasn't crossed my mind. Hopefully this gives you a decent idea, though.

Kinks I Can Consider Trying/Including (Especially With Appropriate Plots/Settings):
Female x Female Pairings (Most of these RPs tend to fall apart when I attempt to do them)
Female x Futa Pairings (Never tried these, if I have to be completely honest)
Gangbangs
Harems (Reverse or otherwise)
Incest (Siblings heavily preferred)
MILFs (Playing as them especially - too many are the 'overly eager to cheat/way too slutty' stereotype and .... no. Not my cup of tea. If you really want me to be a MILF, there are definitely going to be some additional rules we need to discuss with incorporating them into a story)
Nekomimis (Note this means cat ears + tail only)
Orgies
Threesome Relationships (Never done behind anyone's backs though. Consent is a non-negotiable must with this!)
Twincest

Kinks That I Will Never Agree To:
Body Alteration
Boring OCs
Castration (I have no idea why anyone would even want this)
Cheating (If multiple partners are agreed upon ahead of time, that's one thing. But no actual adultery/cheating. Absolutely no)
Cock & Ball Torture (See "Castration")
Death (Of the main character. Sides or NPCs can be allowed if the plot makes sense, but never just randomly)
Enemas
Foot Play
God-Modding (Especially without consent. There can be instances you can ask to do so, particularly if it helps move a scene along. But ask! Never assume you can do what you want, please!)
Lactation (Not through magical means, at least. If it happens naturally through pregnancy, that's fine. But don't just make my women have milk in their breasts for no real reason, thanks)
Male x Male Pairings (Maybe it'll go back to 'maybe' in the future, but for now? Not comfortable enough. Sorry)
One-Liners (Even my shortest posts are at least two to four paragraphs. One liners never give me anything to go off of)
Playing Against Perfect/God-Like OCs
Playing 100% Sadistic Men (Partly because I don't have experience, but even then? Definitely not as a main character, no. Perhaps a side/antagonist, sure, but don't expect me to portray that kinda male as my primary character, especially if you want a BDSM plot.)
Playing As Complete Bimbos/Sluts (Don't misunderstand me, my characters will somehow be sexy/seductive. But they aren't going to be mindless women you can literally just fuck around with)
Scat
Smut-Heavy Plots (As I said, I'm here primarily for story. If a plot sounds like there will be too many sex scenes, I can and will reject the idea)
Transformation (Especially with the gender of my character. I'll gladly play a male/female; don't make them become one. Just ask instead of changing my characters)
Watersports
Vore

If you've gone through this and still wanna plot something with me, the best ways to contact me are through PMs or Discord (DatenshiEsyel #2943). If you use Discord, let me know you're from Blue Moon, please, and aren't just a random stranger. Due to bad experiences and history, I play only through the site forums. PMs have always been ignored. I will use PMs for plotting, but never the actual RP. I could be convinced to use Discord, but I'm not fond of their word limit.

Last edited:
Finally in a good enough place in my life to bump these again. Also, for the love of all that's holy, read my entire RT. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me rejecting you.

Finally in a good enough place in my life to bump these again. Also, for the love of all that's holy, read my entire RT. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me rejecting you.

Back
Top Bottom