Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko nearly choked as Kei suggested that she and Yoshiro were into each other. He was a friend and even if he was kind of creepy nowadays he'd been around a lot when they were children and she was fond of him as a friend. But she had absolutely no interest in him that way, ew.... The very thought made her recoil. She only had romantic love and affection for one person, and that person was right here with her! She managed to keep from allowing her revulsion at the thought from disrupting the massage, her hands continuing their gentle caress, now moving to focus on Kei's arms, tracing her fingers over the muscles and continuing to savor that lovely touch.

"No." Her response was a deadpan monotone. It was an uncharacteristic tone for her to take, but as she continued she began to sound more normal. "He's not really my type. I don't really like..." Akiko cut herself off. "Anyway, that sounds like a great idea. We can head home and get the cookies and then stop by Yoshiro's before heading back to the shrine and taking a look in the library for anything about the demons!"

Akiko nodded and moved her hands to Kei's legs, continuing to gently rub. "I'm glad I can help like you did for me. I think I feel better than before I exercised at all!"
chr0556.png "Fuleiko!" The young woman would be able to hear a distinct voice cutting through the relative quiet of the somewhat empty assembly room. Napkins still were strewn about, the pentagram's burn marks were still on the floor near the stage, and the punch bowl seemed to have been turned over as well, though whether that happened in the initial chaos or as some delinquent left, who could say. "What happened here?!" The voice came from a petite young lady with long white hair bound up in a pair of twintails, her blue eyes sparked and her face showed a distinct lack of amusement. Her uniform was perfectly pressed and maintained, fitting her like a glove.

"I was attending to important business and then I heard that someone vandalized school property, and then that monsters and a magical portal opened in the midst of the assembly." Hikaru Kojima, Student Council President, wanted answers from her subordinate. "You assured me you had everything under control Fuleiko, please explain to me what happened here because I know that you are reliable."

Despite the harshness of her tone, it was clear that Hikaru mostly wanted to understand what was going on.

"Eh... well, it was all everything under control, Iincho-san", Fuuko quickly interjects, covering Fuleiko from any potention critics, "until demons started appearing, or something... I don't know, I never saw demons before, but they kinda looked like... and... well, in the movies, demonic invasion usually ends up with at least a building on fire, no? So I'd say we actually handled it very quietly here... Oh, and one girl ended up covered in glue, so I guided her top the showers, so if anything happened after that..."

Fuleiko-p2.png

Wow, that's the second person talking about demons, what a weird ...

"Wait, what, demons? Like, for real?!?" Fuleiko is appalled at the implications. "That wasn't on any of the risk plans! We'll have to update them all."

She begins to pace back and forth as she considers, "Maybe in the lawyer section. We could rename the heading to 'Pest Control' ..." Her voice trails off as she considers solutions, "If we set out something demons like to eat, it might distract them, preventing any problems in the event of a re-occurrence. Perhaps a cake. Everyone likes cake."

Zakira-p2.jpg

Zakira nods sympathetically to Hanako, "It sounds like those snakes have been a real problem for a while now. They've been bothering your family businesses? Looking for protection money, perhaps? That's terrible."

She sets what she hopes is a comforting hand on Hanako's shoulder and gives one of those force-10 smiles of hers, "I'm sure the situation will get better soon enough. Thugs like that can't go long without ... someone noticing. Someone who can do something."

Igara-p5.jpg

Igara is pretty pleased with herself, playing it cool. Not letting herself be led around by certain parts of her anatomy. She was much too smart to fall for any manipulative tricks. Keeping her thoughts clear and rational and ... WHAT?!?

"Akiko? You ... uh ..." She glances around from side to side, gnawing her lip at the mention of the rival idol. There was probably a good joke to be made there about Yoshiro teaching Akiko some style, but Igara's thoughts are far too conflicted to make it.

"I can dress myself, thank you." She crosses her arms over her bare chest, a slightly defiant look on her face before she adds, "I've been having some trouble with my ..." Shit, what class was hotboy good at? "uh ... science. Perhaps it would be best if I came by your house after all."

"Oh no, mostly JISHA. I've had a heck of a time getting caution painted on everything. Wait? could they..." Hanako shuddered at the thought of someone trying to steal money from her family in exchange for protection. She'd fight them if they tried. She would probably lose as fast as she got knocked unconscious earlier. Hanako jerked at the hand "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean they were trying to run a racket on my family. Although there has been some discussion of dad's position affording him a higher paycheck. I hope they didn't hear about that. Surely whatserface at the factory would not abide by the gangsters being such giant assholes like that!"

Yoshiro watched the thoughts swirl around on the naked girls mind as he tucked her panties away safely in his pocket,"Yes, I tutor in science and in math, I would be happy to help you. Igara-chan." He licked his lips, just a hint of his previous nervousness still at play, how could he not be, she was so beautiful, even when she was confused. Tapping the number on her hand he smiled,"Save it under Yoshiro Watanabe, text me...sometime today before lunch, and I'll give you my address. I can get my limo to come pick you up if you like?"

Prey don't get a vote.

Steeling himself he reached out and stroked the curve of her breast,"I'll look forward to it, I will always look forward to seeing you, Igara-chan. I should probably get to class, I will see you?" He gathered the last of his clothing, before heading to the door, knocking in case Ms. Lefleur was on the other side as he looked over Igara's form one last time, like he was trying to imprint it in his minds,"Wow....I can't believe how beautiful you are....see you later."

With that he stepped out, a smile on his face and a pair of autographed undies in his pocket. He made his way straight to his locker to put those away, he didn't need anything to happen to them.

5A4AA5D3-1C22-467D-85EF-A5CDD3ECEF8F.png There was a moment of silence after Hikaru heard both Fuuko and Fuleiko respond to her interogatories. The student council president’s gaze sweeping over the room on the whole again including the disarray of the chamber and the burn marks on the floor before eventually focusing on the two girls again. It was slightly softer now... slightly. “Fuuko isn’t it?” She addressed the girl who had given her a summary of what happened which she had been expecting from Fuleiko. “Since you were a witness to what happened I am going to need you to fill out a detailed report on these demons and exactly what happened here.” Hikaru frowned. “We cannot allow our school activities to be disrupted in such a vulgar and unplanned manner! It must be prevented.”

And for Fuleiko, Hikaru paused as if to consider the suggestions that her subordinate was making. “I think we are better served by preventing demonic summoning in the first place, but you’re right we will need a contingency plan in case they do get summoned again.” She pointed to Fuuko. “You and Fuleiko officially are part of the new demonic invasion prevention subcommittee! I expect a report with suggestions and recommendations for new protocols on my desk by the end of the week!”

It looked like Fuuko had just been drafted into the student council, or at least a subcommittee therein. As for Hikaru, with tasks assigned she would move on, something this bizarre required coordination with the teachers as well and she knew just who to talk to. She was now searching for Miss Ibeloki.

Kei-p1.jpg

With her head turned to the side and eyes closed, Kei makes slight mmm noises as Akiko continues working.

"If you ever get bored with the whole celebrity thing, I think you could have a nice career as a massuese." She teases as she lets the idol finish. Finally, she hops up with a "Thanks! I'm gonna hit the shower, get this chlorine out of the hair. Will I see you at Blessed Veika's class?"

Assuming Akiko doesn't protest, Kei heads off to the locker room, and glances around. Since no one else seems to be here, she might as well get in a good wash. She fetches her little kit of shower supplies from her locker and heads into one of the eight stalls, pulling the curtain mostly closed behind her before activating the water and beginning to peel her swimsuit off.

Zakira-p2.jpg

Zakira makes a little "Oh." noise. "Well, you never know with punks like that. But in the end, they always get what's coming to them. The Serpents, I mean, not JISHA. Nothing ever stops JISHA. I'm Zakira, by the way." She extends a hand.

Her head turns to glance down the hallway at the sound of one of the students opening a locker. Being new, she doesn't really know Yoshiro, and he's just going about his business anyhow. Certainly doesn't seem like the sort of student to cause a problem, so she turns back to Hanako, "Are you feeling better now? Anything else I can do to help?"

Gisi-p4.jpg

Ms Gisi Ibeloki is setting up the electronic whiteboards that Jinaagi Academy uses instead of chalk in her classroom.

No sooner does Hikaru's head appear through the doorway before she speaks. "Miss Kojima. Are you, perhaps, devestatingly early to class, or there is some manner in which I can assist the Student Council?"

She doesn't bother to turn around and continues writing an equation on the board. How did she know you were there in the first place?

(( Potential * Local Resistence + Vivid Energy ) / (Planar Bulk - Bond)) ^ (1 +- Target Will / 100 )

Yoshiro stashed his treasures in the locker, a confident smile on his lips, the taste of Igara still lingering a little as he spotted Hanako talking to the new girl. Who knew, maybe she needed tutoring too. Tugging his suit into place he started walking towards them, a little spring in his step, the lack of underwear didn't really seem to bother him any more.

He was the predator now, Igara had shown him the way. Walking up to the pair he gave then about,"Ladies, Hanako-San...." Turning his eyes to the new girl he offered her his hand,"I am Yoshiro Watanabe, welcome to our school. What brings you to our area?"

He politely took in the new girls stance and figure keeping his eyes neutral as he looked her over.

"Don't you worry, Iincho-san, we'll take care of all the demons that dare to appear within the school!" Fuuko enthusiastically nods at the student council president's unreasonable request - and it isn't until Hikaru is gone that she turns to her companion at the demon-invasion-preventing cause and asks, "Eh... so, Fuleiko-sempai, do you have any ideas about how to deal with demon invasions? Maybe we could ask that new teacher... it seems she kinda knew what to do back then?"

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko giggled at the suggestion. "I think I'll keep the idol job, but for you, if you ever want it just ask and I'll make an exception." She winked at her friend as she spoke. "I'll be there, don't worry. Especially after what we saw this morning I want to learn everything I can about this." The blonde idol was about to say a bit more but Kei was heading off to the showers.

For a long moment Akiko lingered by the poolside as if pondering what to do next. The still slightly damp idol was something of a sight had there been anyone around to see it. Kei could be in danger in the showers... what if more demons appeared there? It was unlikely but the possibility made Akiko feel the need to investigate. There could even be mundane creepers or worse hiding out in there!

And so Akiko slipped into the locker room and the showers. No sign of anything dangerous, that was good. She could be sure that her soulmate was safe. But as Akiko was getting ready to leave she caught sight of Kei's silhouette through the curtain that hid off the shower. Her momentum was stopped instantly. She wanted to see to watch, it was a chance to behold her love's beauty. There was even gap in the curtains...

Akiko inched closer to the opening... but ultimately she stopped herself. She would get the opportunity eventually, it was fated for them to be together after all. For now she would content herself with the vision from behind the curtain and knowing that she had kept Kei safe. When the shower was nearing it's end Akiko was satisfied and quickly left the locker room behind.
chr0723.png
Hikaru was pleased at least that her newest recruit was taking the new task seriously. She graced Fuuko with a smile and a nod, also noting that Fuleiko responded with her normal enthusiasm. Hikaru however was quite certain that she would need additional members for the subcommittee, two was nowhere near enough, especially considering the fact that Fuleiko was rather given to flights of fancy and Fuuko was a new recruit. She already had a few candidates in mind and was brainstorming more as she approached Ms. Ibeloki's classroom.​

She poked her head around the door and was about to rap her knuckles lightly to get the teacher's attention when suddenly she was called by name and startling her. The student council president knew that she really shouldn't be surprised, Ms. Ibeloki had an uncanny ability to know when someone had arrived, but it still was startling now and then, especially when she was deep in thought. Hikaru cleared her throat and then began to talk. "Ms. Ibeloki, I am here on student council business."

"I heard about the creatures that attacked the assembly and know they were not proper demons. But we still need to prepare. I was hoping you could tell me more about precautions we could take against portals and demons in the future." She nodded and took out a notepad. "Please, I am all ears. I'm going to be authorizing a new subcommittee for Demonic Invasion Prevention and any of your magical expertise would be appreciated!"

Hanako took Zakira's hand. A bit odd, usually people around her region bowed. She shrugged internally, but stopped short of doing so physically. After all, Hanako was no stranger to 'a bit odd' "Nice to um... Meet you? I don't remember if I exchanged my name with you but mine's Hanako. I guess you saw me on display earlier."

As Yoshiro approached, addressing her separate from ladies, Hanako smiled a little bit. She was something of a tomboy, so she wasn't deterred by the implication that she was no lady. And if she would have been, having as much experience puttering around an auto shop as she did, annoyance it was in short supply. Even with this weird look he was giving her. She didn't quite get his 'angle' but she could appreciate the fact that he had much better grades than she did. Hanako wondered if she could figure out something so she didn't have to do so much legitimate school work to get back home and in the shop. "Yoshiro-san! did you see my black spray paint can? My sister is going to be so pissed if that comes up missing."

Rin thought to herself, 'They get in the demonic prevention squad but not I, Rin the genius girl?! What a farce! What ever, I have swim club practice." She then exited the room and left Fueliko and the club president to their business.

Rin enters locker room and strips down. She gets her shower kit and enters the shower. "Hello Kei-san. How did the tour with Akiko go? I want to get a shower after that mess with the demons before classes resume," she said in a conversational tone. Too be honest she wanted to reflect on Jeremiah-SENPAI and maybe get advice from Kei.

Zakira-p2.jpg

Zakira smiles in response to Hanako, "Oh, were you new as well? My apologies, I was last to be introduced, so I would have missed your debut - though I trust it was lively enough."

Sweeping up Yoshiro's hand, Zakira gives a hint of a curtsy, her eyes lidding closed for a second or two. "Charmed, Mr Watanabe. Zakira, if you heard not earlier."

To Yoshiro's eyes, the new girl is a whole lot of what he's looking for. Killer figure, tight dress, long legs, alabaster skin, sloping elf-like nose and jaw with a cute little pointed chin. She carries herself with a posture that radiates confidence and catches wandering eyes.

"Oh, my family moved here. Tired of the bustle of city life. Dad was always a wreck after commuting, and so when S.H.E. offered a posting here, my parents jumped on it. An adjustment, to be sure, but perhaps it will be for the better. We shall, as they say, see. And you? Any connection to the hotelier Watanabes?"

She pauses for a moment before adding, "Oh, and miss, there was a can of paint rolling in the entryway to the assembly hall. Given the chaos, I thought it best to set it to the side, underneath the closest chair to the door, lest the whole of the third-year student body stampede in its direction and pose a safety risk."

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei hums a little tune as she throughly washes her hair and body. Akiko would likely be pleased to recognize it as one of her pieces. Well, a casual amateur's rendition anyhow. Oddly, no demons interrupt Kei's shower, perhaps due to fear of the awaiting sentry. Finally, she emerges and towels off before quickly dressing back in school clothes. She has class to get to!

Fuleiko-p2.png

Fuleiko peers at Fuuko's question for a moment, then snaps her fingers, "That's a fantastic idea! She's the home economics teacher - she'll know exactly the right sort of cake we need!"

She skitters off down the hallway, looking back suddenly and blinking at Fuuko, "Well, come on!"

At the genki's frenetic pace, it takes very little time before the newly formed Steering Subcommittee for Rules and Administration, Demonic Invasion Prevention pours, presumably in its entirety, into Ms LeFleur's office.

Fuleiko speaks immediately upon entering, without bothering to assess who may or may not be in the room. There's no time for that!
"Hello, we're looking to find out what sort of cake is best for diplomacy with demons! Maybe with some nice frosting art. Like a couple of flowers and a demon between them. Maybe we should put a school in the background, that the demon is not eating, to set a good example."

Gisi-p4.jpg

Ms Ibeloki hmms, and turns, considering the student before her with those big blue eyes of hers. "I see. Have you devised a strategy yet? A ectropic inversion, perhaps. Or were you looking for something more substantial, like assembling a anarchic distillator with refracting aetherylizer routed through a vivification source?"

The teacher nods, firmly, "Yes. That sounds like a capital idea. Good plan, Ms. Kojima. I commend you."

"Zakira, yes, you were introduced. It is our pleasure to have you in our town.", he reached up pushing his glasses up his nose a little as he smiled at her,"Yes, I hear that the traffic in the city is something of legendary monster you have to slay each day.", he nodded again at her question,"Indeed, my family has run the resort for a long time that is where we started. I have lived here my whole life, it has certainly been an interesting journey now that we are in an economic uptick."

Yoshiro gave Hanako a flat look at the request for her paint and a little sigh as Zakira told her where it was,"You have to be careful, Hanako-san, I cannot tutor you if you are constantly being kept behind for your current decorative phase. While I did appreciate my new yellow and black pencils larger projects like the ladder might be more successful if the appropriate paperwork is fulled out. You know how Hikaru and the Absurdly Powerful Student Council™ feel about paperwork and procedure?"

Sighing again he smiled patiently at the large breasted girl in her strange get up,"I will be happy to help you file the necessary documents to continue your artwork, but they do require the documentation." Glancing apologetically at Zakira he smiled,"What does your father do for S.H.E?"

Hanako's eyes darted back and forth momentarily, not sure if that was some sort of verbal jab on Zakira's part. In the end, Zakira was right though. Hanako had a habit of livening things up. Not all of it was intentional either "Fuleiko-sama was climbing on an unsafe ladder, it's a wonder we even got out of the assembly without a broken leg, sure. I'll take credit for that, but most of the liveliness that happened today was because of something... I don't know, something it's easy to think of as a demon portal. It was over by the donuts, which really sucked because I had to get my black paint. Oh you found it? THANK YOU SO MUCH" she said jumping up and down, which may or may not be very pleasing to anyone with breast centric sexuality--An asset she has practically in spades. Then she hugged Zakira.

"He has a point. One would not wish to run afoul of the Student Council. I'm told their wrath is akin to a swarm of bees."

Zakira laughs as the bouncing Hanako hugs her, the two of them squishing together in the process. "It was no trouble, I did not want to see anyone hurt themselves."

Tilting her head slightly to the side, she answers Yoshiro, "Oh, something involving cooling and thermal hyperloading or some such idea." She feigns a yawn, "Truly riveting stuff, I know."

"And, you know, about demons in general?" Fuuko suggests, "I mean, not that I'm against cakes. But, we should be ready for whatever case... wait, let's start at the beginning... how are demon real in the first place? And... alchemy? That's magic, right? How did you learn magic? Is it something anyone can learn? I mean, it has to be, if you're going to teach it, but..." as she spitfires the questions, the newest member of the SSRADIP looks around the office, looking for something obviously magical... something obviously suspicious... or just something obviously interesting!

B08209F7-8A29-45EA-BCF5-BE310DA5FB46.png As Ms. Ibeloki spoke Hikaru looked at her with wide eyes and her pen raced back and forth across the page, copying down everything that the teacher was saying as suggestions and comments. At which point she realized that she had absolutely no idea what Ms. Ibeloki was talking about or suggesting. “Ms. Ibeloki, I am sorry but I do not understand, could you explain the suggestions you just made in simpler terms?” Hikaru did not like having to admit she didn’t understand something but this was important! “I don’t really know anything about magic which is why I came to you for help!”

Despite her confusion the twin tailed young woman was pleased that Ms. Ibeloki was praising her initiative, it was imperative after all to make sure the student body was protected from this threat and it was lovely to have her work appreciated by one of the teachers. Especially one of the teachers who she viewed as an ally in the fight against disorder. Even if Ms. Ibeloki did not explain further, Hikaru would do her research and look into everything that had just been said.​
zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia was quite thrilled with the results of her first experiment with matchmaking for her students. Yoshimo ‘was that right?’ and Igara did seem to have some chemistry, even if she was not sure that they would work out in the long run. Still she had taken detailed notes about both of them and if their budding relationship was to fail she would use the notes to help determine who was best for each of them to pair up with.

She had just finished compiling all of her notes after Igara and Yoshiro had left her outer office, and had moved back into the lounge area to pick up the mugs and straighten things up when the members of the new SSRADIP burst into the room with fanfare and a rush of questions.

Cecilia blinked and raised a hand to her face as she processed, mentally translating everything that was said before responding. “I am not knowing the eating habits of demons, but they are normally destructive by natures.” The French teacher nodded. “Cake is probably not helping with demons, but I can help you make one if you want as well.” She smiled at Fuleiko, seemingly appreciating the enthusiasm and energy even if she wasn’t quite sure what to make of the request.

“Demons are beings from another world being filled with entropic energies.” She went into teaching mode, “Alchemy is the careful application of magical principles and chemistry together to produce wondrous results.” That sounded almost exactly like a blurb that someone would give for a class, and was very well practiced without the normal linguistic fumbles that were common to her speech. “It is something that anyone with enough diligence and interest can learn, though it takes much training and working to master.”

There wasn’t really too much interesting in the outer lounge portion of Cecilia’s office, a few tables, couches and some chairs along with some magazines. But the door to her inner office was open and Fuuko would be able to see what looked like a complicated chemistry set of some kind through the doorway, as well as smell some truly wonderful scents wafting from within.​

Yoshiro would never admit it, and he had enough control over his face that it wasn't obvious but the sight of Zakira and Hanako hugging was...well an interesting course in collision physics with malleable solids...and a little hot. His eyes slid from the squished malleable solids back to the faces of the two girls as they parted, already doing the impact assesments of the collisions to determine if there was any kind of artificial inserts involved in the collisions and was pleased to discover that they seemed to be mostly natural.

His eyes lit up at the mention of thermal hyperloading,"Oh, that does sound it! I hear they do many, many interesting things at S.H.E.", then the sarcasm registered,"But it sounds like that's not really your thing...what courses do you do? Any of the magical ones? I've signed up for them all....the Alchemy teacher looks like she's going to be most educational." She certainly had already been so, he smiled at Zakira as his brain processed a few things.

Prey doesn't get a vote

"I'd be happy to introduce you to her at some point.", he needed to talk to Ms. Lefleur, find out what he needed to do to get extra lessons in her courses.

"I know whatserface at S.H.E. WOULD NOT quit harping at dad for doing the managerial stuff. Apparently it's what he does, but it's not all the family does. We have a limo business because it keeps him presenting the best face forward, and lets my brother get a little money on the side." Hanako looked at her schedule, which appeared to magically shift before her eyes "I'm um... taking this class about communing with things from other places. I don't trust it at all. And Applied Vector Calculus with Coach Mokwon." anyone who happened to peer at what her schedule actually said would read 'Physical Education'.

"Yoshiro! I don't understand math and not throwing things like a girl, I will need help!"

Gisi-p4.jpg

Gisi tilts her head slightly to the right, not missing a beat after Hikaru's protestations. "Perhaps, then, you should not be skipping Blessed Veika's class in which these subjects are covered, hmm?"

With that hanging in the air for a moment, Ms Ibeloki continues, "Unless, of course, you have some specific reason to believe I would know more about demonology than the very instructor the academy brought in for that purpose."

Zakira-p2.jpg

"By Whatsherface, do you perhaps mean Lady Sokoru? I may have to ask you about her sometimes, but I wouldn't want to be late for my first class. Poor precedent to set, methinks."

Heaing Hanako is uncomfortable with the class, the new(er) girl nods sagely, "It is always wise to have trust be earned and not freely given." She sets what she hopes will be a comforting hand on Hanako's forearm for a moment, "But we must also wait for evidence of ill intent to assume harm."

Being new, the comment on Coach Mokwon flies completely past her. Advanced Vector Calculus is precisely the thing Mr. Yo might teach, so why not the Coach?

"Yes, she means Lady Sokoru, Hanako is easily confused or distracted depending on the day. And you know Mokwan can barely speak, never mind teaching anything related to mathematics!", he shook his head, his dislike for the coach evident as he sighed,"Her brother is an excellent driver, if you have a limo..he drives mine from time to time. I will help you, Hanako, as always..you know that."

Yoshiro walked next to the two girls as they worked their way to class,"Yes, being late will earn you the ire of Gisi...don't cross her. I'd be happy to give you a run down of the staff and whom is best to approach for extra credit or lessons if your academic performance is important to you. Come let me show you where the Blessed's classroom is." He took hold of Hanako's other arm, and started guiding the pair towards their next class, he knew how quickly Hanako could turn standing still into a disaster area.

He was trying to find common ground between the new girl and himself, he can't help if he doesn't know anything about her but she was largely ignoring him in favour of Hanako...which was not uncommon, Hanako had a way of attracting attention rather well, both good and bad.

For her own part, the cuckoolander nodded at Zakira's caution, and then scoffed at Yoshiro's remarks about her confusion. She had nothing to say about her being distracted though. Thoughts flowed from her like water from a geyser, except it had been plugged with a garden hose that had holes all throughout the sides "Shut up! Bro is a good driver if you give him everything on land." Then she smiled at the offer to help her. "You were always so nice Yoshiro-san. Sometimes I wonder what we ever did to deserve it." For the time being, Hanako was blissfully ignorant of his newfound predatorialness that swam around in his mind as the casual reader might have previously noted. "I was meaning to ask you how things were going with that weird teacher."

Fuleiko-p2.png

Fuleiko bounces on the balls of her feet despite Cecilia shooting her cake-prevention of demonic invasion idea down. "Are you sure? I was thinking if we held a nice little party, the demons would be more reasonable. Are you saying they're more pie-types?"

The genki thought that idea to be silly. Who liked pie more than cake? Not that she didn't like pie. But still ... caaaaake.

"Entropic energies, check. So we just need to coalesce them into a more harmonized and systemic whole." She whips out her notepad and starts scratching something down. "Some kind of funnel, you think? Or a siphon. Yeah! That'd be better, wouldn't it! Send all that energy somewhere else ... but where."

She gnaws at her lip, thinking. "Somewhere where the contour of the universal fabric assists us, right?" Hmm, what's the most chaotic place Fuleiko can think of, "Oh! The cafeteria! But they don't serve salisbury steak every day. We'll need to have a talk with the chef about that."

Back
Top Bottom