Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya was looking over her shoulder at him, although it wasn't long before she was getting pulled back to him and he was kissing her neck, which had her giving a slightly startled gasp.

Asya was just tilting her head ever so slightly before she commented, "We never actually became official mates you know... We are just more... sleeping together. We have never declared it official to anybody.

Asya looked towards him for a moment in time before she questioned, "And what does that mean?" She felt like she was missing something important at that point in time.

Asya just raised an eyebrow before she questioned, "Is it something that is going to effect us majorly?" She was giving a small moan when he nibbled on her neck, actually taking a step back towards him.

In the end he definitely succeeded, the demoness of resurrection just using him for support at his touch. "You are just being cruel now. " She breathed in a soft voice.

Asya looked at him before she spoke "You know I'm not that easy to tame. Even in the week you had me when we first met, I wasn't easy to tame. What makes you think now shall be any different? " There was definitely a tone of challenge in her voice, her eyes seeming to almost glow with excitement.

Asya giggled before she spoke "You couldn't even if you tried. " Although she was wrapping her arms around him as he kissed her, before she was reaching down to undo his pants

Asya just watched him for a moment before she was coming something at him, a faint smile on her lips. Telling him not to tease her. Not now. Maybe when she got back.

Asya gave a faint coo of pleasure before she spoke "Oh I'm leaving you in an hour, when I'm going to meet Ambrose."

After an hour, Asya was just giving Liam one final kiss before she was working on getting dressed. In the end, it was her that had ended everything, by giving him a blowjob. "I'll be back." She promised.

Asya gave a small smile before she was disappearing away from him.
"She'll return. No need to worry. " Kitiara whispered to Liam mentally. Currently she was actually sitting in the time stream, just watching stuff.

Back
Top Bottom