Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie was looking over towards Rafe before she was examining her arm, it wasn't as bad. Only a skimming, nothing but a flesh wound. Rafe and Z on the other hand needed some medical attention. Z had taken off her sweater and had it tied around her waist, using that as something to help with the bleeding from the wound on her side. Straight through thankfully, but damn did she forget how much getting shot hurt.

Rafe had a bullet lodged in his shoulder blade but his face didn't show any pain at the time. Andrew looked at everyone who needed to go to the clinic and then sighed "ok lets get going to sooner your all tended too the better"

Maggie just looked over for a moment in time before she was issuing a couple of orders to the men that were around, before she was looking towards Addison, who had ended up going over to kneel next to the pregnant woman, who was sitting on the ground. Amie was speaking to the civilians that were there, to find out who was hurt. It seemed like none of the civilians were hurt. Although she was looking over at the sudden shriek from somebody behind her, to see that Z had ended up collapsing.

Andrew moved and picked Z up and set her into a waiting ambulance and then told them where to take her making sure she went to their clinic and not a normal hospital he then started to shove Rafe in to a waiting ambulance as well

"Rafe. Go with either. You can either ride with your sister, ride in a separate ambulance, or I'm hauling your ass to the hospital myself." Maggie spoke after a moment in time, especially since the male seemed to be fighting it a bit. She would at least give him a choice in the matter, but in the end all of the choices would lead to him going to the hospital.

Rafe growled that he would go when he was damn well ready too. because of the pain he was in he was rather cranky and more then ready to snap at people

Maggie just looked over before she spoke in a sharp voice, "Don't you dare be growling at me, or I'll sedate you myself and shove you into an ambulance. You are in pain, I get it, but you have no right to snap at people trying to help you. Now get your ass into one of the damn ambulances." Amie was coming over with a faint chuckle before she was going over to help Addison get the pregnant woman to her feet, so that she could be taken to the hospital as well. Just due to the contractions she was having, and with everything that was going on, just to be safe. "I'll right with her, and get checked on myself." Amie offered which had Maggie looking over and giving a nod of her head.

Andrew nodded his head "ok I'll either pick you up or Jason will" Andrew then moved to shove him into an ambulance "you may want to go with him Maggie he seems to listen to you even when in pain" when she had snapped at him he had stopped growling and was letting an emt poke at him a little bit

Maggie just looked over before she was giving a nod then looked at everybody else before she spoke, "Alright I'm leaving with Rafe. Finish ensuring that these civilians get to safety. Until they are safe then you will be following the orders of Andrew and Addison, who I'm leaving in charge of this operation." With that she was going over and climbing up into the ambulance with Rafe, then added to Andrew, "Have Jason pick up Amie."

"will do Maggie I'll inform Aaron and Diana as well so they are aware of all that has happened" Andrew then went to work with Addison to make sure everyone was tended to and got where they needed to

Maggie was giving a nod of her head before she was giving the sign to the paramedic for them to get going, and the doors were closed. Addison was going around and helping those that needed help, and was helping some of them get ahold of family if they needed to.

Rafe growled at the EMT's when they mentioned knocking him out to help with the pain since he didn't like being out without any way to protect himself

Maggie just looked over before she spoke, "Then lay down and stop fighting against them. Either lay down and behave, or I'll be the one to sedate you."

Maggie just looked at him for a moment in time as she was settling back in the seat, and just leaning her head back slightly, letting out a small breath of air.

Maggie just watched for a moment in time before she was just gazing out the front window for a moment in time.

"ma'am, when we arrive the dr is going to want to take him to surgery, are you going to want to go with while they get him ready?" the EMT wanted to make sure that she didn't get pissed at them

Maggie just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "No, I will not going to be going with. He will be okay in surgery himself." Nope he was going to be okay. While she was there, she was going to talk to her doctor anyways.

"I can sedate him before I head off to go speak to my doctor about something." Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at a message that she had gotten from one of the EMTs that was with Z. Guess her condition hadn't been all that good. Bullet had caused some rather severe internal damage, but she wasn't going to mention anything to Rafe at that point in time.

"we will get it prepped so that when we pull up you can give him the shot" the male didn't want to get hit by Rafe as he was known for causing some damage

Back
Top Bottom