Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Saw Yesterday yesterday. Enjoyed it in the theater but on the drive home got hit by all the plot holes and nonsensical elements of it. Movie made absolutely no sense in retrospect.

The last movie I saw was "I Am Mother". A futuristic sci-fi type movie on Netflix. I have to say I enjoyed it. :)

the last movie I saw was toy story 4 and lemme fucking tell ya. it was an emotional rollercoaster that I didn't want to have. my dumbass almost cried at the very beginning

The last movie I saw was Crawl, a movie about alligators that began attacking people during a flood. I didnt expect much going into the theater, but it was actually pretty good in my opinion and got an 83 on Rotten Tomatoes. I give it a thumbs up!

holy shit this started in 2009

I rewatched Pulp Fiction recently and holy hell those diner scenes are better than I remembered. The whole Jules/Mia chapter is my new favorite part of the movie, and honestly I'm going to rewatch it soon and take notes so I can write like that someday.

Hobbs and Shaw. Saw it in theater during opening weekend. Statham and The Rock work pretty well together. Over the top action and funny banter. While a definite stupid movie, it is a GOOD stupid movie. I give it a thumbs up. Also, Mrs. Hobbs is FUCKING AWESOME!! Though I may be a bit Biased as I'm from Hawaii and I have Aunties and Grandma's that are just like that.

I watched "I am Mother" a few days ago, but me and my roomie are supposed to watch the new Dark Crystal prequel tonight.

I watched Mary and Max for the first time last time and legit teared up. Technically though, the last movie I watched was Fish Tank right after that before I went to sleep, but I'd seen it already years before.

Back
Top Bottom