Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I'm a little obsessed with Final Fantasy XV lately. I just love the combat system and the boys and I keep coming back to it even though I've got games I haven't even touched yet haha.

Devil May Cry 5 and probably for a while. This and Resident Evil 2 Remake are the only games I have bought at launch or pre-order in a very long time, and both have been totally worth it.

Borderlands. And by that I mean all of 'em at the same time (except Tales from...), I'm sort of single-minded and singularly focused right now.

Happy to see I'm not the only Conan Exiles player here.

Fun game. Castle building is the best. But playing by yourself sucks and online is full of clan politics and trolls.

Just wrapped up Warcraft 3 and now addicted to Ace Combat 7.

Fun game. Castle building is the best. But playing by yourself sucks and online is full of clan politics and trolls.

Just wrapped up Warcraft 3 and now addicted to Ace Combat 7.

I just started playing again on a roleplay server. It's currently just a friend of mine and I but if you ever feel like picking it up again, hit me up. It's a super chill server and as far as clan politics and such go, we actively try to avoid those headaches, lol. We're just about building and 'Taj Mahal'ing' where we live.

nn6BiX.gif

Yakuza 0

I just bought the Episode Ardyn DLC for Final Fantasy XV so I’m playing that once I’ve got time. I’m also playing I Expect You To Die, a really fun VR spy game.

A friend got me Witcher 3 so I could see what the fuss was all about. It's huge fun, but I do find crafting tedious, and there's more talk than a goshdarned anime.

On Switch: Last Remnant Remastered.

On ps4: mostly MK11. Shang Tsung came out today and he's hella fun. And more importantly he has the leather coat from the movie

PC: Dead by Daylight. Mostly playing THE DOCTAH

Still some Bloodborne and Sekiro. A lot of time goes into finishing the games multiple times. But I cannot convince myself to not see every part of these masterpieces

Back
Top Bottom