Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

Ran can technically do that, it just hasn't occurred to his young, ectoplast mind. :p Well, Young in terms of how long he's been an Ectoplast.

What would he do at lunchtime? He just 'ate', after all. :p

Plus, still not sure what kind of Club/Extra Curricular to have him sign up for either.

There's positions helping staff run and maintain the facility, help professors, play sports, theater, music, debate club, you know, the usual stuff. There's even an adlib league.

And then, there's different types of extra training, from combat, to spellcasting, to potion making, etc... There's also horticulture, magic creature watching (like bird watching, but instead you look for magical creatures), there's survivalist training, etc...

And I haven't seen Charianna, Random Weirdo or TheRolplayer in a while. Hopefully, we get lucky and some of them show up for class?...

Hey everyone, just so you know for this week I really won't be able to write. I thought I might have some time but things have not been that way, so sorry. Hopefully next week I can make up for it with Loowaan and general GM stuff.

'heres what came in tne mail Brooklyn couldnt wait to go to the Magic academy just to get away from her father and hopfuly find love there to. Brooklyn Gasps with a scream as fire is starting out in the hallway . Brooklyn is trapped in her electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off long latex covered legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black patent pumps.

The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Brooklyn nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Brooklyn .

Back
Top Bottom