Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project New Dawn (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

Ezralora

Supernova
The idea is that monsters and all that do exist on the world. There are people that have been effected by the supernatural and form a community of sorts that deal with the threat, most of them are just regular people, and some of them are some of the best ones out there.

Yet as time went on it was becoming clearer and clearer that the gap in strength between the monsters and people was getting wider and wider. So a few Hunter's gathered together and performed a ritual on 54 children that had all suffered a loss of the supernatural. It was dubbed New Dawn. The children were raised and given skills for this life and this life alone. Though the ritual was a success, they were granted superhuman feats, speed, strength they were more than human, and they were just what was needed.

Once the children had grown they were allowed to leave and venture out. it is unknown how many more are out there, or if more had been made. But they are identified by dog tags they where that shows what they are, who they are and most importantly their rank. The ranking works as follows 10 being the weakest in that grade and 0 being the highest. (Like we're talking ridiculous here)

C: 10-0
B: 10-0
A: 10-0
S: 10-0

What these children of Dawn do now, is up to them.

New Dawn Profile:

Name: Tanith Rogue

Biography: She was found alone in a house after a failed cult sacrifice. The cultists had been cleared away and the remains of whatever had been tried to be pulled through was disposed off. The child was taken into care and assigned to Project New Dawn. She excelled in classes with an unrivalled drive. To be put forward for the transformation. Upon completion Tanith exceeded expectations of the results and continued to show improvement through the rest of the duration of the Project. Was released from care at age 18. Check in required twice a year to take vitals and ensure stability. So far the subject has arrive to 11 check ins, 12th is yet to be completed with no drastic changes. She has been known to take missions mostly by herself and has grown an over attachment to her bike. Tanith still appears cheerful and is showing no signs of mental deterioration.

Signed- Professor Dawn

Class: S-0

Appearance: Front , Side

The Emote

It was a Thursday evening... or was it early morning? Tanith couldn't quite remember after she had stopped the bleeding from a wound she had received from a rather nasty vampire nest clean out. She kind of didn't bother to check the time and just sat in the diner sipping her milkshake as the jukebox in the corner played some song from...aaah what was his name. Elvis! That was it, yes Elvis... He had a nice voice. She smiled to herself as she drank her milkshake and eyed a rather handsome man on the other side of the counter. You certainly got your strangers in the early hours. There was a few strange people, drug dealers. High people, drunk people, or just travelling people. The wonders of America at... She gave in and checked her watch on her left wrist. 2:30AM the hands on the clock face told her and she clicked her tongue before she looked back at the man with her startling blue eyes and gave him a wink with a small smile on her lips. There was a smile and she was about to move over but that was when what she could only assume was an irritated girlfriend came out of the bathroom and dragged him away. Despite the chance being taken away she couldn't help but grin to herself at the mischief.

She took the straw in her mouth and took in more of the banana nectar. She looked just like any normal person, if a little bit thicker than other females, with a healthy amount of muscle and strong shoulders and back. She still had her charm about her, and a beauty in the wildness of her spiky red hair that looked more like a mane than a styled hair. She wore a flannel shirt that was open with the sleeves rolled up, exposing her forearms where her watch was on her left wrist and a leather wrist guard was on her right. She wore denim jeans that were tucked into her shin high boots with thick soles. They had rather bright yellow laces that were done up tight. Her t-shirt was a nicely fitting one that definitely highlighted her... assets with a picture of Jake the Dog and Finn the human on there. God she loved that show it was just something to binge watch on late nights when she was stuck in rundown motels.

Tanith didn't bother pushing up her glasses as she waited for him to arrive. He was... late but then again, she could have been early. The only thing that would give her out as different is something only a few people out there knew what to look out for. Around her neck was a military chain with dog two dog tags on them. One was wrapped with a plastic border that contained her medical information, name date of birth etc. On the other was a flat piece of metal and carved onto it was. S/0. It had been a while since she had met another Child of Dawn. The last time she had encountered one it didn't particularly end well. Sure there was only just over 50 of them but they were hard fuckers to kill, and in fighting was bound to happen to see who would be king of the hill. Just this one wasn't cut for it this particular match up a lowly B/5, and he had grabbed her ass without her wanting to so she may have punched him and claimed that it was him being cocky just to paint her in a better light. BUT! he was asking for it, and her certainly think twice about grabbing her ass or anyone's ass again!. Nevertheless the message had been received she hoped and they had a pretty successful hunt, only three casualties. Two deaths of normal Hunters and one of them that had had their arm ripped off by the Wendigo. They were taken away for medical treatment, but that had been... God nearly a year ago now was it? More..?

Tanith chewed the inside her cheek and frowned when she saw her empty milkshake. "Excuse me!" She said in a rather light Irish accent, what could she say it added to her charm? "Can i get another please? Thank you!" She was splashing out tonight, three milkshakes... the Job doesn't usually pay well but hey... Girl's gotta treat herself. So she started her drink, glancing at the door now and again as she waited.

New Dawn Profile

Name: Dominic Salvatori
Body type: Athletic
Height: 6'4

Biography: Dominic was found at age 5 on the streets by himself. His optimistic and cheerful attitude helped drive him not just on the streets but during his training and education. Eventually he was chosen to be a subject for Project new dawn. Upon completion Dominic began to show great promise. He adapted to his new abilities quickly, and use his creative mind to create new techniques we never thought possible. All his check in seem to be fine, and there are no signs of mental trauma or side effects. However subject has shown to show no regard for protocol and seems to have a problem with authority. He regularly does not come to his check ups and often ignores directions, clear commands and regulations given to him by superiors. Even so, Dom (what his friends call him) seems to interact well with his peers and makes friends easily and has no problem completing his missions.

Signed - Professor Dawn

Class: S-0
Appearance

The Emote

Dom was late as usual, he couldn't have cared less about being on time. He was meeting up with another high level fighter, so he wasn't worried. By the time Tanith had gotten her milkshake Dom was just getting out of bed from a motel down the street. As he got up he moved his hand over and sleeping on either side of him where two women. "Oh yeah.... you two" He said before yawning. With that he sneaked his way out of then bed making sure not to wake the two women he met at the party last night. He then got dressed and just left the hotel room, leaving the two women behind. Not like he was ever going to meet them again.

With that he worked his way to the diner that he was suppose to meet up with Tanith at. He jumped on his motorcycle and headed off into the afternoon sun. When he pulled up to the diner a crack head came up to his nice bike and looked at it smiling. "Hey man you got some cash?" the crack head said. Dom just shook his head before getting off his bike. The crack head then went to touch his bike saying "Nice ride..." Though before their hand could even graze it Dom took out a knife and cut the man hand off. Soon he was screaming and surely some people in the diner could hear the screaming at this point. "Don't touch, I just had it waxed the other day" He said putting his knife away. The crack head ran off grabbing their hand.

Soon he walked his way into the diner and looked around. One woman stood out to him and it was the redhead with the nice rack. So he decided to sit down next to her, what is the matter with talking up a beautiful woman? Maybe have some fun before things get serious... not like he hadn't already had enough fun. Sitting next to the woman though he instantly saw her dog tags and sighed. He had the same thing around his neck. Now that he had sat next to her it meant the mission was going to start. No more fun for now. "Hey... you must be Tanith right?" He said though his eyes went to her eyes, then right down to her chest before going right up up to her eyes.

Last edited:
Tanith sipped from her drink as she looked into the corner of her eyes at Dom. She was sucking on the straw as she looked him over and a series of witty come back were coming through her head but... the milkshake had priority at the moment. The yellow liquid gradually went further down, down some more before there was a big slurp as she had emptied it. With a clunk the glass was placed down and she nodded her head. "Yeah that is me, and you are very late. Not that i mind too much." She added and saw exactly where his eyes are going. "See i've seen this.." She pointed at him, "Too much to say my eyes are up here." She yawned a little before stretching her arms above her head before slipping off the stool. "Well let's get to work." She said and placed her hands on her hips as she gave him a wide grin.

"Tanith Rogue pleasure to meet you, hopefully i won't be the one to kill ya. That i'm sure is reserved for whatever fucked up thing is lurking in the shadows or, you know someplace less dramatic." She looked him over once more as she took in everything about him. She knew roughly who he was, there were around seven S-0 last she checked, unless a few others had been killed but it was always interesting to see another. They were after all the cream of the crop. "So let's get to killing some stuff, though don't get cocky. Last thing i'd want is for you to get bitten." She walked to the diner door before turning back and slapping a twenty dollar bill on the counter. She headed to her bike and waited for him to head over to her, her helmet in both of her hands as she grinned. "We're going werewolf hunting! And if things go well or badly, they will probably be keeping us together. I heard they've started pairing people like us together ever since well... that botched demon den." It was big news, ten had just disappeared off the face of the planet. No knowledge of where they went just poof gone. Professor Dawn, the one in charge of the project had sent her message out and well most had already gotten into buddy buddy groups.

"Though i'm certain we're not going to be killed. Not yet at least." She added and began putting her helmet on. Her pride and joy was a black and red bike with a large compartment box at the side of it as well as a bunch of other holders and containers. It looked like a powerful ride, and it would have to be to lug the amount of junk on it. She had thought about getting a car, but that was something to look into once her bike was destroyed.

When she mentioned him being late he just nodded and said "Yeah, well last night was crazy. Thought I would get some extra sleep before we started." Though it seemed like she had also caught his eyes moving to her well endowed chest. When she told him to look up he just let out a sigh looking up into her eyes "Whoops guess I was just trying to look into your heart" When she said lets get to work her nodded before getting a milkshake for himself to go so he could have something to drink on the way out. She seemed to have some spice to her and he did like that."

When she introduced herself to him Dom smiled and said "Dominic Salvatori, but you can just call me Dom. Well how about this if you end up fatally wounding me you can just give a good kiss before I go and I will forgive you" A playful flirt though that was who dom was a ladies man and loved to flirt. Especially with a beautiful woman like Tanith. "Oh how sweet of you looking out for me. I really do appreciate you Tanith, if I get bitten by something poisonous maybe I could just have you suck the poison out" He replied to her in a flirtatious manner as he walked by her side. "Yes I heard we may end up getting paired together... have to say I look forward to it. Be nice pairing up with someone who is easy on the eyes" Dom said his eyes moving up and down her body. He would love to slip right under that clothing and have some fun. Werewolves where what they where fighting. Fun was all he could think, he loved playing around with his abilities.

"never say never sweet heart" Dom replied to her as they walked out of the diner. It seemed she had her own bike to. His bike was black and orange, and just like hers it looked powerful. Though unlike hers there was no compartment. It just looked sweet, and drove just as sweet. "Nice bike, I think we are going to get along very well" He replied to her revving up his bike and getting ready to head out with her.

"Venomous." She corrected him with a small grin, "I don't think you plan on eating the werewolf, but if something were to happen like that i would not object." She said, even with the helmet on she could pick up traces of two other people on him. "Yeah i can see us getting along as well, just know that if we get a motel, we're splitting costs." She said before throwing her helmet on. Her wild mane of red hair looking like dark fire was coming out of it, on her helmet there were flames as well on the smooth black look.

She pulled on her leather jacket and gloves before kicking it into gear and began to ride off. Assuming he would follow her as she took off on the dark road. Thankfully the moon wasn't full tonight otherwise they may have had a bit of a problem. The roads were fairly clear and the chill of the early morning was certainly refreshing to have. The only sound that was around was the rumble of the bike's engines. Despite having perfect eye sight they still couldn't see fully in the dark. So her road light was on for now.

After about a thirty minute drive through back dirt roads, she came to a stop and kicked the stand out before rapidly switching the engine off. She took her helmet off before throwing her hair back and pulling her glasses back on. "Alright... let's get to work." She said as she swung her leg gracefully over it and dismounted. Heading to one of the compartment boxes on her bike she pulled out a torch and a hefty leather book before beginning to flip through the pages before stopping. Every Hunter had some version of this book, and it was up to them to update their own with new findings.

When she mentioned splitting the cost Dom chuckled and said "I am find with splitting the cost, as long as she share the same room and hopefully the same bed"When she mentioned them getting along he couldn't help but smile "Oh yes I am sure we will be able to get alone well, very well" Oh yes, he would love to get along with her under the bed sheets. She was a bombshell in his eyes. That rocking body and beautiful red hair would be fun to tangle around with.

Dom road up right next to her in his bike having no problems keeping up with her. Until they reached the locations they where going. Putting his bike next to hers he kicked the stand out and got off it. "Work right..." Dom said before stretching and looking around. He didn't really use his book, he considered it trivial. Honestly he was just there for the challenge and the fun, not to take part in these experiments.

Seeing that Tanith was taking her time to write everything in her book he looked around and said "You know I really hate sneaking around. Let them know where coming, pump up the challenge." Dom then put up his tumb making a small fickle of light form on it. "Lets start things off with a bang why don't we?" Dom said before flicking the light off his thumb. The light quickly went off into the distance and made a huge explosion. Anyone near by would easily be able to hear and see it. "Now they know we are coming, I am sure that will make things exciting." Dom said with a big smile on his face.

Tanith watched him as he flicked the fire off into the distance and looked there before turning back to him. She didn't look mad, just more resigned to what happened. "Right well i guess you just ruled out the stealthy option." She said as she slipped the book into the compartment and pulled out a shotgun. She loaded some shells into it as the pair of them could certainly begin to hear howling from where he had lobbed the explosion. "Just... warn me next time you use dynamite.." She grumbled and with a satisfying snap, the gun clicked shut.

The howls were drawing closer towards the group, with their heightened hearing they would be able to make out the odd sound here and there. A step, a twig. But other than that even for them it was hard to pick up where they could be. A howl cut through the woods, before it was joined by another, and another as the choir built up. Communication seemed to be a thing with them. From the howl's though there could be no more than three of them.

"Stealth is no fun... I want to enjoy myself... maybe show off a bit to this new red headed hotty I recently met" He replied to her seeing her pull out her shot gun Derrick walked over to his bike and took out to pistols along with his katana's. "Warn you? then where is the fun in the surprise?" He replied playfully. Now with the guns in their holsters on either side of him, Derrick put the Katana's onto his back. After a couple short stretches he was ready to go kick some ass.

It wasn't long until he heard the sounds of the howling. Looking around he couldn't help but say "Looks like they got my party invite" Derrick moved so his back was against Tanith's so they wouldn't have a flank. Derrick had a gun in one hand, while he had a sword in another. "So by now I am willing to bet they have us surrounded and are ready to pounce on us at any moment, willing to bet me a kiss that I am right?" Derrick asked his eyes focused in front of him ready for the first attack to come his way.

"Haha, a kiss on doing a good job. How about nah." she said to him with a small smile before giving him a wink. "Well if you want to impress a certain red head then try not to get killed. Cocky is one thing but being dumb is another, and you don't quite catch me as the dumb type." She glanced around for a moment as he said that they had been surrounded before popping her gum. "Yeah no bet on being surrounded. I would feel bad for them if they didn't get the hint after what you did."

Tanith looked around the tree line seeing the occasional glint in the eyes. Despite them being the equivalent to super human they were still that. Human and these predators were certainly nothing to scoff at. Even if they were were-wolfs. She took a few steps forward, her boot steps deliberately making as much noise as freaking possible as she hummed something under her breath, swaying her hips from side to side. 'You're as cold as ice.' Seemed to be her choice. There was a click and a boom as the end of her shotgun erupted out as silver buckshot was splattered out into the trees. There was a hiss and yelp as it clearly made contact.

Three werewolves came out. They were as you'd expect big snarling wolves that looked like you didn't want to be on the receiving end of their teeth or claws. From the way how they looked they couldn't be anything more than B class. As with them, the monsters were generally ranked with certain distinguishing traits. These seemed more beast than human at this point. So that was a plus. They each had different types of fur colours on them and from the blood stench around them. Had recently fed.

The one in black charged forward before plunging its claws into the dirt and whipping it up in a spray of twigs and muck in an attempt to distract them. Before it hurtled forward attempting to plunge its claws through Dom's shoulder and get him to the ground.

Dominic couldn't help but chuckle at reply before saying "well your no fun, guess your gonna make me work hard for it huh? Though I'm coming for that ass, so be ready." with that he playfully bumped his behind up against hers. "Confident is the word I like to use. But after all this talk I better show up huh?" He replied to her. Dominic had read the mission notes and made sure to coat his weapons and bullets with powered silver before he went out.

He could hear her starting to sing a song and he started to add words to it 'your willing to sacrifice our love.' What he thought was the perfect line for him to start up on. It wasn't long after that the were-wolves began to rush them. As soon as one of them can out he shoot a bullet right into one of their eyes sockets. "Boom" was all he said and the were-wolves head exploded. He was making sure to mix his ability into the bullets.

Taking out a sword he began to spin it like a propeller to block the incoming dirt. He knew there could be and attack, his twirling blade would have more then enough momentum for a powerful counter attack. His sword at the ready if they come from that direction. His pistol was firing off at the wolves coming at him from the front. His bullets exploded on impact with the beast. 'One day you'll pay the price' he said continuing the song as they worked.

Tanith continued to hum to herself as she reloaded her shogun, easily slipping the shells in as she bopped to the tune going on in her head. She glanced up and struck out with the stock of her gun, clubbing the werewolf down into the dirt. Before swapping her grip and shooting out at another as the silver pellets scattered and tore into one of them, leaving a rather bloody, mangled mess of meat and fur. She brought up her boot and struck it down onto the skull of the one she had knocked down, twisting the heel of her shoe as there was a crunch as the skull snapped.

The other one that had charged towards Dom didn't followed up from the blade that was being spun in front of it. Instead it began to circle around him as it snarled and snapped at him. A few bits of shrapnel had stuck into him from the explosive bullets that had been fired. Seeing the tables beginning to turn however it rushed back into the trees before starting to sprint off.

Tanith shook her head and gave a whistle to him as she leapt up high, higher than anybody should be able to do. Reaching out her right hand gripped the branch of the tree and she pulled herself up before beginning to navigate her way through the forest in pursuit.

Dom quickly noticed the werewolves decided to change the plan. One of them running off into the woods and away. "No fun! he shouted! Come back! I was trying to show off for this hot red head!" Clearly unhappy about them running. However he suspected they may be leading them into a trap. Then again he wasn't unhappy to spring the trap they where laying out for them once again.

It wasn't long after that Tanith decide to do some showing off herself. He watched as she jumped off high into the top of the trees before pursuing the werewolves. Dom gave an impressive whistle at her feat. "Looks like a better keep up" He said to himself. Moving quickly he bounced off of one tree to another making his way to the tree tops. Unlike Tanith he couldn't do it in one leap. However after kicking off one tree to another he made his way to the top.

Following behind Tanith he replied. "I am willing to bet they are trying to lead us to a trap. If we are lucky that trap is in their den. Then we can just get rid of all of them at once! Then I can get that kiss I was looking for" Dom said as they followed in pursuit knowing full well she hadn't agreed to give him that kiss.

Tanith was still leaping from tree to tree, making it look fairly effortless as she moved along. That however probably just showed how much training she put herself under as she moved. "Potentially, panicked animals certainly run to a place where they are safe." She called back before falling silent as she grabbed a low hanging branch and used it to launch herself as she landed back onto the ground with a thud. With a click she made sure her shotgun was ready as she peered into the forest areas around.

The chill of the night was certainly beginning to creep in, and from the slight bits of frost that were forming it was going to be a cold one. "As for the den, there were too few of them out for it to be that. Going on past experience, i could be wrong though... Not a bad guess though." She said as she crouched down and looked down at the tracks before scratching her cheek. "Either you are really horny all the time or you just look to get a girl for a few nights." She said with a laugh when he mentioned the kiss. "You were stinking of hormones when you walked in, but to be honest it wasn't just your scent there. Where did you come from that made you so late again?" She asked him with a wide grin as she began to slowly walk forward. Making light conversation as her red hair swayed from side to side.

She pushed her glasses up briefly, keeping an eye out. Nothing seemed to be killing them just yet though.

Landing next to Tanith, Dom gave her a bit of a wink. "Well that was fun, watching you from behind that is" Dom said to her giving the redhead a wink. Had they not been in the middle of a mission he probably would have given her a play slap on the butt. Of course he had no idea how she would react, but he was willing to take a chance. To get a little touch of her would be well worth a punch to the face if it had to come to that. For now he just followed beside her with a sword in one hand and a gun in another.

Hearing her reply he nodded "Your right, its probably not a den. I guess we will just move forward and see what we have to deal with" Though soon Tanith began to speak to him about his nature. "Well I tend to enjoy spending time with beautiful women. As for my tardiness it was because I had met two beautiful young women the night before and we ended up enjoying ourselves through the evening. Though personally I would rather spend the night with you" He replied to her moving a little bit closer to her. Not so they where pressed up against each other but close enough that she would be able to feel his body heat in the cold night.

Tanith slung her shotgun over her shoulders before raising an eyebrow as he complimented her ass before nodding. "Well thank you, i am aware that my ass is that of a goddess." She mused as she gave him a wink as they walked forward, her boots trodding on the undergrowth. Before coming to a stop as she turned and looked at him, her hair whipping around as she laughed out loud. "Two, wow they must have been really in for a good time them." She added and kept her grin on her face as she pushed her glasses up a little. "If you're not careful you'll get so smooth you'll slip. But you're not bad looking yourself." She complimented. "But after the job can wait till after the job." She pointed out and flicked his chin lightly with her right middle finger.

They eventually came up to a large cave and Tanith blinked before she rolled back and forth on the heel of her boots. "Okay i stand corrected, it is a den." She muttered before pulling out a flare which she pulled, the area around them getting lit up with a large glowing red light. "Well done." She said as she lazily threw the flare into the cave which glowed for a long way down. "I don't suppose you have anything just to... i don't know burn them all out of there or something?" She asked as she watched the flare fading further and further away.

"Oh yes it is a fine ass. Though it would look better in my hands" He teased. When she mentioned it being good for them he chuckled "Well I think its only fun if everyone is enjoying themselves if you know what I mean" He couldn't help but laugh at her next reply. "Well if I end up slipping do me a favor and catch me. I am sure it would be enjoyable to be held in your arms beautiful" Dom couldn't help himself around a beautiful woman like Tanith. All he could do was hit on her while they worked, of course when danger came he would straighten up. However, if given a chance he wouldn't hold his tongue.

Soon they came to a large cave and it seemed he was right on the mark. "How wonderful. A beautiful den full of werewolves. Then again they say danger gets the blood flowing. I guess we will just have to call this foreplay then" Dom teased as she tossed flare in. "Oh yeah... I could use my power. I might not have the agility that you do, but I make up for it in other ways." Dom replied. He then put his fingers forward and little balls of light appeared on the tips. Soon they shot out into the cave and Tanith would be able to see explosions ringing out in the cave.

Tanith let out a sigh as she saw the ball of light go down the cave before she turned on her heels. "Well i think that's a job done." He said as he she began to march away from the now smouldering cave as she hummed to herself for a moment as she began to walk back to the bikes, her shotgun resting over her shoulders as she walked. If anything would take care of the nearly any supernatural creature... It would be fire, fire tends to do a lot. Fire as a wise man once said. Burns.

She tossed her shotgun onto the the bike before he cleared his throat and slipped her leg back over her bike and waited patiently. Humming quietly to herself as she checked the time. 4am. "So... you've got the paperwork sorted right?" She asked him with a smirk as she kicked the stand off her bike and began revving the engine before zooming off to head back to a motel they had past earlier, and just to add a little salt. She flipped him off as she zoomed off.

"That's it? no checking inside huh?" Dom replied to her. So he decided to go inside himself. looking around it seemed not many werewolves were left in the den. It seemed the explosions did most of the work for him. "Yeah guess that's it" He said walking back with her to their motorcycles. It was honestly a bit of a let down for him. Dom was really hoping to show off more of his skills. Though it seemed like this was going to be it.

As he started the motorcycle and mentioned the paperwork he chuckled "I don't do paperwork" However soon she zoomed off giving him the finger. That made Dom now following her off into the morning. He was hoping she would make a stop by the motel with him, but it seemed all she had in mind was flicking him off. So he decided to make the stop himself letting her drive off by herself. Pulling into the motel he whispered "You cannot run from me forever red" He then went back to his room, never filling out that paperwork. Though that wasn't usual for him.

Last edited:
She got a room at the motel and paid with cash, as was customary for them as she headed into the room for two before slumping onto the bed after kicking her boots off. With a grunt she moved into the bathroom and peeled off her clothes exposing her muscles, large breasts and her goddess ass. She looked in the mirror and smiled a little before pulling her glasses off. Then stepping into the shower. She was soon washing her hair and let out a long sigh as she let the hot water wash over her and the dog tags that never left her neck. Tanith was scarred here and there, but there was little to look at on her skin.

Dom of course noticed she had went to the same place as he did. Though he wasn't dumb enough to try and force his way into her room right away. Instead he waited a bit then made his way close to the room. All he had to do was put his ear to the door to hear that the shower was on inside the room.

The hotel rooms where not the most secure so it was easy for him to pick the lock and sneak his way in. He knew she might have heard him, however he wasn't dumb enough to sneak into the bathroom while she was showering. Instead he took off his shirt and just laid on one of the bed on his side. His strong muscles on display. Just waiting for her to come out of the bathroom to find him waiting on the bed for her. Yes it might have been a bit cheesy, but he didn't care.

Tanith let out a slow sigh as she finished the shower and got out, she pulled her pants and glasses on before drying her hair slightly with the towel and wrapped it around her neck, draping it over her breasts as she walked out. She didn't even have to put the lights on to know he was there, but she did it for the sake of doing it anyone as there was a click and a dull orange light. "Oh dear me, there seems to be a shirtless man in the wrong room. I don't remember hiring a prostitute." She said with a small grin as she rested one hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want Dom?" She asked him with a small sigh as she dried the back of her head. It was clear that there was a bit of muscle on her, as was really expected of them in their jobs. Her dog tags glinted in the light as she flicked her red hair out of her face as she stayed leaning in the door frame. "I do have to ask though, that fire thing you shoot out of your finger." She said as she tilted her head to the side, "How do you do that?" She asked him as she moved her way over to the other side of the bed. "If you don't move my perfect ass is going to crush you." She warned him before she jumped up, giving him ample time to roll over before she landed on the bed, or not. The choice was his, no one would blame him for wanting to go out that way.

"Oh don't worry if you play your cards right I am free for the night. Then again if that is the kind of role playing that gets you going I think I can make it work." Dom responded to her comment about a prostitute. As she walked out wet he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her body. Just stripping away that towel in his mind and imagining the wonders that lay underneath it. The dog tags only teasing his eyes on her cleavage.

"I want you" He replied to her. When she asked about how he did it Dom replied saying "Well after the ritual happened my body had an excess of energy in it. At first it was very dangerous, I would be lying if I said I didn't hurt myself and other on many different occasions." However as she went to sit down he didn't move. Then then happy to have her firm ass on top of him. "Over time I learned to use the excess energy in my body. I can shoot it from my finger tips, create grenades, or put it into my guns and sword. It had a variety of uses" As he explained his hand began to move up the side of her thigh, just inching further towards the bottom of her towel. Just motioning to make its way to her privates.

Tanith let out a sigh as she landed on him and took in a deep breath as he felt his hand beginning to move along her thigh. She raised an eyebrow at him before letting out a sigh as she rolled her eyes. She rolled back gracefully and landing on the other side of the bed without so much as disturbing her towel before stretching her legs out a little as she gave him a small grin before blowing a few bits of her red hair from her face. "Hmm, excess energy." She said as she looked him over for a moment before grinning slightly. "That certainly explains a few things." She pointed out with a small smirk.

Tanith tilted her head to the side as she kept a smile, "I don't think you want to get involved with a woman like me Dominic, if you do i doubt you'll be able to going back to pleasing two or three girls." She said with a smirk before leaning just a little bit closer. She lolled her head forward as she lifted the back of her towel and dried the back of her head, showing just a little bit more of her breasts, not that they were covered to a massive extent, but a bit more side to it. "We've just met today and you're already willing to risk that. I do like your gut i have to say."

Dom chuckled at her reply before saying "Well excess energy that wasn't there before that my body began to create." He then gave Tanith a wink before replying "Oh I have always been a ball of energy." When she moved off of him, Dom just turned to the side and looked at her. Scooting close enough to Tanith, so that he could feel her breath on his face. He then listened to her words about not wanting to get involved with her.

That only made him more intrigued and curious about her. "Oh yeah? why won't I be able to go back to pleasing more then one woman at once? am I about to experience an reenactment of the movie teeth?" He replied to her teasingly. When she mentioned them just meeting and getting involved he laughed and replied "I am just suggesting we have sex. Lets just have some fun, get each others rocks off and enjoy the night. A celebrations for our flawless victory over those werewolves. We deserve it, a good time that is"

"Oh i'm down for sex, and no i'm fairly certain my vagina is lacking in the teeth department, otherwise i wouldn't be able to get much off in terms of sexual energy. I'm just saying that it's going to be different." She pointed out as she shrugged her shoulders and moved off the bed as she just casually threw the towel to the side and began to fiddle with her pants as she kicked them off, and rested her hands on her strong hips. She adjusted her glasses a little as she gestured to him for a moment.

"So are you going to keep your pants on. Or do you want to find out why you're not going to be able to go back?" She asked him with a grin that could put the devil to shame, her entire body on display the only things on were her glasses, and her dog tags, which glinted partially in the light as the smooth metal jingled a little as she adjusted her stance. She was very proud of her body, and had no reason to not be.

Back
Top Bottom