Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Slice-of-life long term dom/sub literate stories

randomkinkygirl

Planetoid
Hi there, guys!

You can call me Barbara, and I’d like to start this prompt by telling you a little about myself: as I mentioned in my introductory post, I have been roleplaying for almost eleven years now, and though it seems like it’s been an eternity since my Vampire: the Masquerade days, just as some other people here, I actually started out as a tabletop role-player. Ever since I discovered freeform roleplay, however, I’ve been hooked by the form, and there’s nothing I’d give it up for. Why? I don’t really know, but there’s just something that I find really alluring about the intimacy and equality in a partnership between two people crafting round lifelike protagonists; establishing an overall mood to a narrative through a myriad of secondary characters, leitmotivs, and a special setting; and cowriting an engaging story; and I truly hope to meet some likeminded souls around here. Besides, I have to say when it comes to roleplay, the written form has always been much more appealing for me than oral communication, so that’s yet another reason why I think I wouldn’t trade written freeform roleplay for any other type of cowriting experience.

But you do have to like writing, though, and nothing ruins my mood more than short and unengaging responses. On that note, my post length generally amounts to between four and seven or eight somewhat long paragraphs (between one and a half and three MS Word pages), and I’d urge you to only message me in case you tend to match that. I’m also a sucker for proper grammar, long term original stories, third person past tense perspective, roleplaying through pms, realistic character dynamics (usually with strong attachments involved, though not necessarily romance), slice-of-life scenarios (as per my title), and playing submissive characters (even if not archetypically so). Thus, if those are your thing too, I think we have a much greater chance of starting out with the right foot. I also have a detailed kink list, so feel free to check it out before messaging me. Before I go on, however, I believe I should clarify that though I’m a bit strict regarding some of the abovementioned preferences, I’m very flexible when it comes to response time, so if that’s a concern to you, don’t hesitate to contact me. Finally, in terms of specific scenarios, as long as slice-of-life is our operating key word, I’m very open, even if there are indeed some themes/kinks I’d really enjoy exploring (either together or separately), and I’ll mention them below.

Contrasts

Characters that come from different worlds are something that have always enticed me, and contrasts are also one of my major kinks. So, I can’t help enjoying those almost stereotypical stories pairing a well-behaved, tight bodied, upper middle-class girl and a tall, raucous, “broish” type; or a modern-day Trump-voting cowboy and an urban liberal girl. Thugs/stoners and hipsters, “Chads” and nerds, playboys and feminist activists (or, conversely, privileged girls and, say, African-American rights activists or antifas): you name it, as long as there’s room to explore the different worlds in which the characters circulate and the way their friends and family members might react to them being together, I’m game.

Self-discovery and Corruption

I’m not into heavy stuff, but as I’ve mentioned, I love playing submissive characters, and as you can see in my kink list, I have my fair share of kinks. And one of the things I love to roleplay is a character’s journey as they discover those very kinks. Every dominant or submissive person (and character) has their first dom/sub relationship, right? That first experience with power play, bondage, or exhibitionism. That first time they connect with someone who puts them on a path of sexual self-discovery, and this is something I find rather interesting (and arousing) to explore. A darker variation of the theme that also appeals to me is that of corruption. So, if you’re into cuckolding, orientation play (a character that has only had sex with other girls prior to meeting your character), those stories in which feminist girls end up falling for cocky guys, or similar iterations of the corruption motif, I’d love to know your ideas.

Multiple Partners

One of the things I mentioned when discussing self-discovery and corruption above was cuckolding, but that’s not my only interest when it comes to stories involving multiple partners. I love the idea of different dominant characters competing for the same submissive girl or, conversely, sharing her. This a theme that I also believe tends to work greatly with those of Contrasts and Self discovery/Corruption, so if you’re into that particular combination, I think we’ll get along just fine.

I guess that’s it. If you have any doubts or if there’s anything I didn’t mention but you’d like to know, feel free to contact me. I’m really eager to get some messages from you guys and start roleplaying here!

Back
Top Bottom