Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peril/Bad End RPG Adventure Playtest

Hopefully someone can help Tecuani out, those two level 2 consequences are gonna give her a lot of trouble!

Also, the room does have a door that locks, so if you get everyone out, you should be able to stop any new toy attacks!

What are the other servants wearing? Lea is more trying to blend in for the next room than to be doing second story work.

Oh, got it! Then sure. Pretty standard maid and butler stuff. Just gonna make you lose [Stealth] until you switch back.

Oh right! I kinda forgot. Thought we got that off of you, but I guess Helen is in more trouble now than before :devilish:

If you wanna edit go ahead, I'm waiting on anti for the results of my plans anyway.
I see you did edit, sorry, the page didn't update on my end.

So is the magic dildo Helen stabbed into the wall the same one that had invaded Lea or is she still 'plugged in'?

I do hope we haven't fully lost @Antifinity but I do appreciate the time to play. Though as adventurers I think we fail and will likely end up permanent residents of the Baron :O

I'm not complaining, I just keep expecting the lot of them to get swept up. Their collective guard is certainly down.

That certainly would be a twist. Then again, we might be able to get to the hornyness crystal that way as well.

Ah, sorry if you all were waiting for me!
By the rules, I can’t make anything happen, except as a consequence of a Plan. So I was just letting you enjoy your scene. If you did want to end the story, I agree that it sure seems like the Horny Crystal has won out, but if you want to continue the adventure, just put in some Plans and I’ll resolve them. I don’t mind waiting until the scene reaches a natural conclusion though, I’m reading along. ;)

Almost forgot to list my skills for each plan, but I have updated.

Hey!
I finally moved back into my house, after staying somewhere with basically no privacy.
Is everyone interested in resuming?
No pressure if you lost the thread or moved on, I’ve got some ideas for improvements to the system for next time...

I enjoyed the system and the story but am unlikely to start something new until the end of summer. Good luck to you all and thanks for the fun times.

We can see who's gonna return and the just open up a new interest check to fill the vacancies if needed.

Sorry to have been such a flake, but I have finally started posting again. Hopefully I can keep it up. You are just two crystals from the end of this adventure, one way or the other!

Back
Top Bottom