Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

REFLECTIONS OF A SLAVE (comments welcome) (NSFW pic)

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
For those that don't know me I'm Cindy.
My full name is Cindy Harrison, wife sex slave and property of the wonderful Miss Tina. A lesbian that emerged from the proverbial closet at age 16, I became curious about the 'Dark side' after seeing '50 Shades of Grey'. An on again, off again girlfriend asked if I'd like to reprise the role of the curious submissive and to please her, I said yes. The next thing I knew, I had a ballgag shoved in my mouth, my wrists and ankles tied wide apart to her bed and she was banging away inside me....I had the most intense orgasm of my life!

I went on Google and found a local BDSM club, e mailed the club manager and went for the first time, and what I saw was an eye opener....
3 other girls were already there...they were nude, sitting on their knees, backs up against a wall with heads slightly bowed. A large brute of a man ordered me to strip and follow their lead....if I was lucky, a Dom or Domme would pick us to be used.

Thankfully for me, a ravishing looking brunette came over the 2nd night I was there. She said I would have to address her as Miss Tina and she was a dominatrix. I was ordered to go on all fours and follow her. I ended up strung up by my wrists, gagged and whipped....I got so aroused I became wet, something she noticed. I was told to open my legs and she used a crop on my pussy.....God, it stung like hell...!

We dated for a while. Finally she told me to move in with her and become her personal sex slave. I spent the first night gagged, hogtied, nude and dildos in both holes, left alone in the basement overnight.

Miss Tina is my owner and her wishes carried out without question. I've been used in every way possible and I'm a pain slut. We both work but I get home an hour before her....as soon as I get home, I hurry and strip----as her slave, I'm never allowed to wear any clothing indoors, not even bra and panties---I put my collar on, clip on the leash and kneel on the floor facing the front door to wait for her.

We've been married for almost 3 years....how can one person be so lucky to fall in love with the same lady that enslaved her?

When I roleplay here, I prefer to play the part of a submissive, since it's close to my heart and reality. A lot of women I play with here however also claim to be subs and aske me to play a domme role....lucky for me Miss Tina 'ghostwrites' for me in those cases.....

Well, enough for now......happy roleplaying!

I hear about submissive 'wanna-bees' that are curious about being collared. To answer that, I can tell you what happened to me.....
About 4 months after Miss Tina told me to move in with her, she suprised me one night by not only allowing me to wear clothing but informed me that she was taking me out for a fancy dinner. As expected, she decided what I was going to wear including a pair of black lace crotchless panties.
We went to a tastefully furnished restaurant that apparently she had reserved a table in. It was dimly lit with candles and 2 red roses.....God, it was sooooo romantic!
We ordered and the food was as fantastic as the restaurant itself but the big suprise was yet to come. Miss Tina brought out a box wrapped in crushed black velvet with a blood red ribbon, maybe 6-8" square, saying this was for me. When I opened it I almost cried.....it was a slave collar!
It was black leather with rhinestones and in front was a miniture dog bone-shaped chrome tag that said 'PRINCESS'....

Miss Tina said this was her way of saying that she has enslaved me.....all I could do was cry and say yes.....it was such a magical moment!

Miss Tina recently bought me a pair of vibrating panties....it looks just like underwear but has as built in mini vibe sewn into the bottom.
Usually I'm never permitted to wear bras or panties when going to work or any other place outside, but this time she told me to put it on. They were one size too small so it fit like glue. I could feel the object pressed up against my pussy but nothing was happening.
We went to the mall and as always I stay just a step behind my owner, seldom beside her and never in front.
We went into a Victoria Secret lingerie store and we were both trying on some lotions and suddenly it happened.....Miss Tina pressed an app on whatever device she had (phone app??)....
I almost fainted from embarrassment! there was this buzzing in the bottom of my panties! I let out a soft moan and whispered, "oh my God....."

Recently I had a miscarriage. It was devestating to say the least. While some purists and the more religious minded feel it was the work of God, many women including myself questioned what happened.....'what did I do wrong? why did this happen to me? will I ever have children again?'
Being a lesbian, my Mistress took me to a fertility clinic and I was soon inseminated. After the miscarriage, I asked Miss Tina...."did it happen because I was artificially impregnated?"
She responded with, "Hell no! would you rather have had a man's cock inside you instead?"
I heard about lesbians that arranged to be impregnated by a man but neither of us would consider the possibility.

My wife/Mistress/owner was fantastic during my physical, sexual and emotional recovery, taking bereavement leave to spend every waking hour with me, reassuring me, supporting me and most important, loving me.

What happened to me----to us---is something I pray most women never experience, but if anything good emerged from all this, it was seeing my owner in a different light and we love each other more now than before.

BoundCon 2015

Just a year before I moved in with Miss Tina, a raffle was held at 'Pink Chains'...2 winners were picked. The prize? nothing less than all expense paid tickets to participate at BoundCon, a convention held for and worked by BDSM afficianados.
The winners would be part of a live display with a Domme going along to do the disciplining.

A sub I met recently and a new girl I never met before won the prizes. I was dissapointed until I heard from the manager that one girl became sick and I was picked as runner up. I never even been out of state, leave alone the country so I as scared and excited. I got a passport , reported to the club and soon was winging my way to Munich Germany.

When we arrived at the convention, I saw things that blew my mind....male and female slaves were crawling or walking, naked and gagged, leashed and colllared. It wasn't new inside the club but here we were in a convention center!

2 people were just putting finishing touches on our display...'Discipline in an American home'.....it had a futon with straps on the ends and what was thought of as a 'traditional' kitchen table. The other slave and I were ordered to strip, we were ballgagged and I was bound sitting on the futon, legs stretched as wide as humanly possible, wrists tied behind my back. The other girl was likewise nude and gagged, laying on the table and bound spreadeagled. The Domme that doubled as out chaperone waited until visitors to our display paused to watch, then whipped us....

Every once a while I'll go on Google, type in 'BoundCon' and think back fondly.......

Reading this journal is fascinating. I've long been interested in BDSM in erotica and roleplays, and have always had a submissive side of my own, but reading stories of people actually living the life for real is so engaging and gripping. I'm always interested in seeing how other people think and feel in general, but seeing things like this, seeing what exactly pleases a person in this kind of situation, is fantastic and educational.

Indeed, you got into the lifestyle quite early on it seems...and what a fortunate thing it seems to be, also. :) It looks like you've never really had any regrets or second thoughts, and the fact that you've married your Mistress is very encouraging and heartwarming. :) And of course, your initial experiences with Miss Tina, both with meeting her for the first time and going to her house for the first time, are deliciously sexy...plus your description of what your typical daily routine is. ;)

The story of how you got your "permanent collar" from your Mistress is just beautiful and sweet. :)

Heheheh, sounds like your first time with a "secret public vibrator" was a very fun day... ;)

Unfortunately, life is never always sunshine and collars...my condolences to you about your miscarriage. :( That is an absolutely awful thing to have to experience. It is good to hear your recovery is going well, and fantastic that your Mistress has been so close and supportive of you. You two have built an even stronger, closer bond, and that is a rare and treasured thing. I wish you all the best of luck if you ever one day gain the courage to try again.

Your experience with BoundCon back in 2015 sounds like it was a wonderful time too. Seems it broadened your horizons a bit and let you travel to new places, that must have been incredibly satisfying. :)

All in all, it sounds like you are happy and feel fulfilled with your life. So many people in the world aren't able to achieve a state of contentment that precious. That you have found purpose in slave-submission is immaterial, whatever works for anyone to make them happy (so long as it isn't harming anyone else) is a good thing no matter what it is. Hold on to it, and know that you are lucky and blessed, but most of all, you are a brave individual for standing tall and proud in what you feel gives your life meaning. Just from reading about your experiences here, I strongly respect you.

You go, girl. :)

Our Wedding

Yesterday was our 3 year wedding Anniversary.....YAY!!!!

It was 3 years ago yesterday when I married the wonderful woman that completed my life....the lady that was already my owner and Mistress that captured my heart as well as my body and soul. I became hers and she became mine.....
We live in a fairly large city that isin't what you might call progressive but certainly not victorian in it's morals either, but just the same we had some problems getting a church to marry us due to the fact that we are lesbians. Yes, in this day and age of the LBGTQ marches and all that, there's still holdouts that forced us to make alternative arrangements.

Miss Tina and I decided to go to Las Vegas to get married. My wife to be made some arrangements to rent a decent sized hall near the chapel for a reception but certain additional plans were included.
We had what you would call a traditional wedding with my parents and younger brother attending and Miss Tina's older sister. The reception included a total of 30 guests that included a 3 tier pink with white lace frosting.

Thankfully before all this our two families had accepted the fact that we were lesbians and despite some nervous moments, our respective families had become friends.

In reality, we had 2 receptions, the one we had in Vegas and another held in the BDSM club we first met in.
The one in the club none of our family were invited to and with good reason....the guests were all female slave owners and their slaves. The slaves, like myself were all naked collared and leashed, most were ballgagged. I wore a set of gold plated nipple clamps, a pink ballgag and our wedding was re done. There was a blood red carpet rolled out and at what passed for an 'altar' was a padded bench. Miss Tina walked me down the carpet, a leash around my neck and a leash. Up at front my wrists were handcuffed behind my back and I kneeled beside my owner, naked of course and ballgagged.
The club manager stood in for a 'minister' and when asked if I would be Miss Tina's wife, sex slave and would love and obey her I simply nodded.
We had a reception there at the club....my gag was removed but I remained handcuffed and clamped....we even had another cake!
Even though no family was in attendance----certain things about our relationship neither side would ever understand---
many of the girls I met there at the club were there, most were subs and slaves, and because 'Pink Chains' was a lesbian BDSM club of course no males were allowed.
By now I had lost all feelings about being nude among people beside Miss Tina but my nipples were throbbing and by the time she had removed the clamps it hurt more than when I wore them.

I still think it's fantastic that you've managed to find such love and fulfillment in your life in being a slave :D Sucks that you had to jump through a few hoops to get your original wedding done...and totally understandable that you really had two weddings! Yeah, even if your respective families accept each other and the fact the two of you are lesbians, can easily see how revealing your "night life" would have been a few bridges too far for them if they aren't already familiar with the lifestyle.

Your "real" wedding, in that regard, sounds like it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony :) Perfectly symbolic and expressive of your relationship and the trust you have for each other.

And heh, I've read about nippleclamp-play. Indeed, having clamps on for an extended period makes the nipples go numb with lack of sufficient bloodflow...and when the clamps are removed, bloodflow floods back into the nipples and causes a very extreme sensation! I can only imagine what it must have been like at the time...but I bet you look back on the memories of the moment the clamps came off fondly? ;)

Yeah, I won't deny it....those clamps hurt like hell when she first put them on then after a while my nipples turned numb a little, especially cause I had to leave them on throughout both the 2nd ceremony and the reception...when she took them off....OMG!!!

BIRTHDAY FUN

Miss Tina gave me a birthday present that was.....well, let's just say somewhat unusual. She came home from work and as always, there I was nude kneeling facing the door, ballgag in place, hands at my side.
She told me to get up and said she had a birthday present for me....she took me into our guestroom modified back into our playroom, handcuffed my hands behind my back, took out my gag and cuffed my legs, then told me to stay there and be quiet.

A girl came into the room followed by Miss Tina. She said a domme friend of hers came over with her slave and she's gonna be my birthday present! she was nude and cuffed like me...a dildo was placed on the floor and she said, "Happy birthday slave....you two have a good time...."

The brunette girl looked at me and said, "I guess I'm your birthday present.....hope you like it...."
we came so much we were exhausted by the time she had to leave.....

BIRTHDAY FUN

Miss Tina gave me a birthday present that was.....well, let's just say somewhat unusual. She came home from work and as always, there I was nude kneeling facing the door, ballgag in place, hands at my side.
She told me to get up and said she had a birthday present for me....she took me into our guestroom modified back into our playroom, handcuffed my hands behind my back, took out my gag and cuffed my legs, then told me to stay there and be quiet.

A girl came into the room followed by Miss Tina. She said a domme friend of hers came over with her slave and she's gonna be my birthday present! she was nude and cuffed like me...a dildo was placed on the floor and she said, "Happy birthday slave....you two have a good time...."

The brunette girl looked at me and said, "I guess I'm your birthday present.....hope you like it...."
we came so much we were exhausted by the time she had to leave.....
Sorry if it's late but happy late birthday! And LUCKY you....hmm last birthday I got tickets to a footie game.....Hmm it's lucky he's good elsewhere.

Seems Miss Tina was not so pleased with this online presence after all. Best guess I can make until someone close can provide a case to the contrary, anyways.

Hmm. Darn shame if that is the case, Cindy was quite fun to have around here. :( Oh well though, it is their lives, and as long as Cindy's still happy with things...*sigh* Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom