Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Character Profiles] Dungeon World Adventures

Batul the Insatiable.

Batul is a shemale (Dick and balls, no vagina) with wild bluish-grey eyes, mighty thews, strange tattoos, and always wears weather inappropriate clothing. Despite her rightfully dangerous appearance she is pleasant towards those she considers friends, though she almost always holds a lustful gleam in her eyes and can't help but desire power and control over others.

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 288 lbs
Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious. Prefers females, traps, and other shemales.
Penis Size/Description: Ten inches long. Two rings of small, fleshy, nubs circle her length just beneath her crown to provide pleasure to herself and her partners.

(I will add to this as warranted as the game progresses for convenience.)

Q: "Do your people use magics like this Batul? You have no apprehension with fighting the undead," Silver asked.
A: "Orcs not summon undead as you say, Orcs speak with spirits and ancestors. Ask for guidance and for lending of strength, but Batul fight these things before. She never understand fear of them, they are so puny and weak."

Q: "What is your name and why are you in these foul lands so far from home?"
A:
"This one is Batul the Insatiable, born of the Frost-Rime in North. Batul leave because they not understand path to true strength, to true dominance. Ancestors demand conquest, not idle games of war, and Batul will kill or command any who step in path."

8532750210_a753f3cd1f_h.jpg

bznn7P2.png

87918.jpg

Majalis-498170-Tales_of_Androgyny_-_Orc.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Serah Wolfe
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 132 lbs
Class: Druid
Sexuality: Bi? more lean towards men
Bio:
Daughter to the Shamen of her tribe. Serah was born on the outskirts of a neighboring village. Her people were mostly druids and very close to the nature of the forest. She was born with bunny ears and a personal companion named Snowflake. Her nickname by many is Thumper due to resorting to whack prey and pretty much anyone she is mad at over the head with her club/Shillelagh named The Wise One. After the wizard's men destroyed her village and killed her people, Serah decided to pay the wizard a village and give him some good advice from The Wise One that should last his entire lifetime no matter how short it is.

i53kSBQ.png

____________________ smells more like prey than a hunter.

The spirits spoke to me of a great danger that follows Batul.

I have showed ________________ a secret rite of the Land.

Batul has tasted my blood and I theirs. We are bound by it

Last edited:
Forgot to list the animal attacks lol

Shapeshifter
When you call upon the spirits to change your shape, roll+Wis. ✴On
a 10+ hold 3. ✴On a 7–9 hold 2. ✴On a miss hold 1 in addition to
whatever the GM says.
You may take on the physical form of any species whose essence
you have studied or who lives in your land: you and your possessions
meld into a perfect copy of the species’ form. You have any innate
abilities and weaknesses of the form: claws, wings, gills, breathing
water instead of air. You still use your normal stats but some moves
may be harder to trigger—a housecat will find it hard to do battle
with an ogre. The GM will also tell you one or more moves associated
with your new form. Spend 1 hold to make that move. Once you’re
out of hold, you return to your natural form. At any time, you may
spend all your hold and revert to your natural form

----------------------------------------------------------------

Animal moves just say
what the animal naturally
does, like “call the pack,”
“trample them,” or
“escape to the air.” When
you spend your hold your
natural instinct kicks in
and that move happens.
If you spend hold to
escape to the air, that’s
it—you’re away and on
the wing

Name: Belle Cherche
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 148 lbs
Class: Bard
Sexuality: Bi. No preference either way.
Bio:
Belle is a modest, or at least as modest as a bard can be, girl who travels the land, playing songs for a moderate amount of coin. She has gained a general knowledge of the Planar Spheres from a passion she has for extra-planar beings and how they function/live. While not incredibly beautiful, she is quite a charmer, having many fast, albeit passionate, romances with both men and women alike wherever she goes. Incredibly experienced with using her tongue and fingers alike, not many are likely to not find themselves moving to her rhythm.

This is not my first adventure with __Holone__.

I sang stories of _____________ long before I ever met them in person.

________________ is often the butt of my jokes.

I am writing a ballad about the adventures of ____________.

________________ trusted me with a secret.

Aria does not trust me, and for good reason.

Last edited:
Everything is in order. Character approved, please begin posting her in character asap.

th

Batul's Hireling
Name: Silver
Type: Burglar
Skill: 4
Loyalty: 1
Cost: Money

Burglars are skilled in a variety of areas, most of them illicit or dangerous. They are good with devices and traps, but not too helpful in the field of battle.

Experimental Trap Disarming —When a burglar leads the way they can detect traps almost in time. If a trap would be sprung while a burglar is leading the way the burglar suffers the full effects but the players get +skill against the trap and add the burglar’s skill to their armor against the trap. Most traps leave a burglar in need of immediate healing. If the players Make Camp near the trap, the burglar can disarm it by the time camp is broken.

Last edited:
09741d526222d3056022f05d4b1de06f-d9vmduc.jpg

Batul's Hireling
Name: Chakka
Type: Warrior
Skill: 2
Loyalty: 2
Cost: The Thrill of Victory

Warrior
Warriors are not masters of combat, but they are handy with a weapon.
Man-at-arms—When you deal damage while a warrior aids you add their skill to the damage done. If your attack results in consequences (like a counter attack) the man-at-arms takes the brunt of it.

Last edited:
Holone

Character Sheets: 1 2

Race: Elf
Class: Fighter
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs
Sexual Preferences: Hard to say. She hasn't had time to explore it.

Notable Physical Traits:
Tanned skin, with very broad hips, and a flat chest. She's well-built, but not brawny, and her girthy cock is about 8 inches long. Her pink hair is done in long twintails.

Princess Aria Miesse

5fAVweE.jpg

dVsZXxk.jpg

Race: Elf
Class: Maid Princess
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 134
Sexual Preferences: Her master *Cough* I mean her one true love Jack

Description:
An elven princess youngest of the family given to a hero for saving their kingdom. She now serves her lover Jack as his personal maid in a con keeping up an act of him being a noble on a quest for Justice.

Notes: She has bigger tits and ass but tapes them down often afraid of what others might do to her when she is not around Jack.

[IMG='width:218px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/fe/29/05fe2968e7f8153e3672464656dcf87d.jpg[/IMG]

f39.gif

Jack and her

Last edited:
Jack
qZauDMS.jpg
Race: Human
Class: Thief
Height: 6"0'
Weight: 224

Description: Han Soloish

Alice the Witch

Race: Human
Class: Witch
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159

Background: Alice is a witch, and this occupation has caused her a fair amount of grief in the past. One time, she was cornered in an alleyway by a few thugs when she was out shopping for supplies. They had her in a position that she couldn't get out of, until a dashing rogue named Jack and his maid Aria "convinced" the thugs to stop harassing her. She owes both Jack and Aria her life, and has assisted both of them in mystical and magical matters. That experience also caused her to develop a bit of a crush on both Jack and Aria, though her cool demeanor would cause most people to not realize this.

Description: Alice is a calm girl that tends to approach situations from an analytical perspective, choosing to think and come up with a plan before acting. This cool, academic nature has also bled into her style of magic, taking a bit of a more scientific approach to it along with a desire to uncover its many secrets. Though, this has also caused her to be more than a bit naive when it comes to both sex and sexuality.

Back
Top Bottom