Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Radical Action to Unseat the HOld of Monkey Mind

If I want to make a Magical Theory (Street) check to try and figure out if I recognize the black gem as magical, how do I do it? The site mentions having a built in dice roller but I don't see any option to roll dice on the formatting ruler.

I seem to recall there not being a built in die roller, so I prepared a room. Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz
It works if you can use websockets.

Also, it's known to the group to be a power focus, but roll anyway. You'll get more info about the pair of items.

The power focus doesn't have (at least in that picture) anything to identify the tradition of the maker, so the actual thing might look a little different in real life. Alternatively, the signs may just be hidden on the face that isn't visible in the picture. The Al Azif is the infamous tome written by Abdul Alhazred... or at least that predecessor of the Necronomicon is what it's named for. There's been rumors about it having information on distant planes for those that do that kind of exploration and summoning.

Sorry, I was waiting because I didn't want to ask two questions in a row. I posted the last of my questions.

I'm afraid I'm bowing out of the game. I'm deeply sorry about this, I did sign up for the game because I absolutely love Shadowrun, but I didn't realize pbp games on this forum take breaks lasting longer than a week between individual posts. I'm just not capable of recalling what's going on in the game at such a pace. Best of luck with your adventures.

Also on me too for not checking closer. It's a thing to learn for next time.

I helped Daredevil with a quick post I think that's a direct tag to you, RSG.

Please don't wait for Red Dot before you reply.

As soon as i get your aproval, i can try to run us down some more players.

Sure, if you'd like to.

EDIT: and for Daredevil, go and make a Perception or Investigation roll. Just say which one was used.

Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz

Just as a reminder.

It'll take about an hour or so to get this info: The thief commutes, very, very slowly, between the two locations. The fancy one is a work-cover. The ratty one seems to be an actual place to lie down in.

I have it just to try and keep things together, but if you have problems using it, others are fine.

Our friend Ryu is also interested in Joining, but he can't get authorization from the system to post in these threads.

We're working on it, and we're also putting a fox changeling shrine maiden together.

Back
Top Bottom