Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Returning Roleplayer Looking for Dominant Women

LadyNaomi

Super-Earth
Hello! My name is Naomi. I'm trying to get back into this. When I was in high school, early college, I used to write and roleplay a lot, but nowadays I don't really get to do it to much. I am bisexual, but I haven't gotten to be with any girls for a while, so for now, only looking for other women.

So, I am a submissive. I've done a little casual, light dominant/submissive play in real life. It's not the whips and chains that excite me but more the idea of being under somebodies control. I especially love reluctant submissives. Not like violent rape fantasies, but coercion and more psychological stuff. And magic. Quick lists of likes: nipple play, public play, slapping and pinching, name calling (honestly, if you pm me and call me a whore or a slut I'll probably do whatever roleplay you want.) Quick list of absolute no-nos: animals, puke/blood/bathroom stuff, racist name calling, water sports, pregnancy, extreme bondage. If it's not listed, ask and I'll think about it.

I prefer PMs. I like to do a couple of paragraphs in my posts, I'd hope you to do something similar. I'm sorry if I suck, I haven't written much in years, but I've got to start practicing somehow.

Prompts:
I have some idea's that I'd love. I'll put a few general categories first and then some possible pairing that I think would fit and be fun, with a blurb if need be. I think a lot of them fall under certain categories. I'd like to lay the submissive role, you, the dominant one. If you have ideas, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to brainstorm! I've also got a little more than what I've written down for some of these.

Abusing Authority:
My character want's in on something, and she has no idea how the real world works. She's probably young, naive, maybe shy and excited to try out something out of her comfort zone, overly trusting of you. Maybe she's driven and ambitious, and doesn't quite think through what you're asking of her. Soon, however, as it becomes clear she's bitten off a bit more than she can chew, it's too late. She's in too deep. Maybe blackmail or magic or mind control or some sort of intrigue makes it too hard to turn back, and now she's just your little plaything.
- Joining a club/cult: Maybe it turns out the Women's Chess Club is actually a front for something much dirtier. Maybe the Dungeon and Dragon's club is secret a cult run by a succubus masquerading as a teacher. Maybe my character just wants to be friends with the popular girls at school so freakin' badly, she'll do anything. Maybe a close friend or sister, if you're into that, invites her out to something new. It can be high school, college, or an adult club, and I'm sure there are a bunch of fandoms that this plays right into. Harry Potter comes to mind.
- Naomi's Little Magic Helper: My character finds a magical item one day, or is an apprentice witch, or a priestess or some sort. One day she summons you, a small magical creature, who I think is my servant or guide or helper of some sort. But I've messed up the spell. You are much more powerful than you seem, and much more sinister. You spend time pushing me in a certain direction for a while, help you gain power, and before long, I'm serving you.
- Climbing the Ladder: My character is an ambitious, driven, and extremely talented worker, but has been passed over again and again for a promotion. Maybe she just doesn't understand how things work here. Maybe she has something in her past her boss needs a few favors to overlook.
- Modeling Opportunity: My character runs into an old
acquaintance, who offers her a job in modelling. It's way too good to pass up, she just has to take it. But it turns out it's a little more than just that. Maybe magical, maybe just pressuring someone naive into it.
- I scratch your back, you scratch mine: Someone needs a lot of help, and in return, favors. Pretty boring, unless the relationship is a bit more taboo, like sisters or teacher/student. This one might need some fleshing out.

Breaking the Brat: My character is either an ambitious young woman, who suddenly finds herself as a captive or just some haughty person you need to bring down, for whatever reason. She's difficult to control at first, belligerent and absolutely not used to taking orders, but you get her, and before long, she's doing everything you say.
- Captured: My character is some sort of warrior type. Maybe a warlock, a pirate queen, an assassin, a soldier, something like that. But her luck takes a turn for the worst. She loses a battle of some sort, and all of a sudden, she's your personal prisoner. At first, she's just your personal plaything. Maybe a little physical torment, then you use her for your own pleasure, maybe then something a bit more humiliating. Eventually, the once proud warrior is your personal slave. This one depends a lot on the setting, I have a few ideas, including maybe a Sith Warrior capturing a smuggler.
- Her Last Case: An aspiring detective, with some shady past has been tasked with apprehending a new criminal, who is, unbeknownst to her, is quite a bit more powerful than she realized. Utilizing this power and whatever secrets for the detective's past, the criminal not only manages to outsmart the detective, but has her voluntarily coming to the criminal for sex and to help with her nefarious crimes. Maybe, you can cast some spells on her?
- Princess to Servant: My character is a princess. Or, she was a princess. Before her father, the King, traded her for peace, or was utterly conquered by your father. Now I'm a servant for you, the eldest daughter of my rival kingdom. And you quite like bossing around your newest servant. She's feisty, but before long, she'll know her place.
- Tale of Two Cities: My character is your rich, arrogant cousin, who, unfortunately, you now have to come live with for a year to go to the elite private school that she lives near. You decide you just can't deal with her selfishness, her arrogance, her lack of concern for everyone other than herself. So, you try to bring her down to earth, maybe with some secrets you uncover, some magic, some rumors, and she'll do anything to make you stop.
- The Worst Boss: My character is your teacher at a boarding school, your master, your boss, and you are my student, or apprentice, or servant, or employee. And I'm the worst. Like the last one, you use blackmail or magic or something to bring me to my knees. Maybe, if you want, you could control multiple characters who conspire against me.

Complete Control:
I don't have a prompt for this per say, but I would like one where I become your mindless slave, through magic, or hypnosis, or technology. I'm not entirely sure how I'd write it, but it does excite me!

That's all I have for now. Settings are flexible for sure, and I'm absolutely willing to make them play into any fandom you like. If you have any prompt you'd think I'd enjoy PLEASE don't hesitate to ask! PM me!

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Note on fandom. I don't really watch to much tv these days, so I don't really have many fandoms I'm a part of. I like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbender, Pokemon, Marvel, Game of Thrones. If you don't mind someone a little unfamiliar, I'm willing to look into whatever fandom you like and try it out, if you have a great prompt. :)

Back
Top Bottom